Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN | Laticat's Detailed Digital Paints
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 129 130
@wildewinged

I'm so glad you like it!! :D I'll get to work testing colours and get you another update soon, with 100% more smirk! :)
@wildewinged

I'm so glad you like it!! :D I'll get to work testing colours and get you another update soon, with 100% more smirk! :)
XQg5j7o.png
@wildewinged Heya! Midway progress point. :) I still need to draw the left arm and fiddle with plants along the other side, along with all the shading and finishing details. Do you have any feedback going forward? [img]https://i.gyazo.com/16e956943f6e60c61d3b8ede41166aac.png[/img]
@wildewinged

Heya! Midway progress point. :) I still need to draw the left arm and fiddle with plants along the other side, along with all the shading and finishing details. Do you have any feedback going forward?

16e956943f6e60c61d3b8ede41166aac.png
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat Oh this looks fantastic! :D The expression is perfect, and I love the background effect. Gorgeous detail on the armor too! He's wonderful, I don't see anything I'd change.
@laticat Oh this looks fantastic! :D The expression is perfect, and I love the background effect. Gorgeous detail on the armor too! He's wonderful, I don't see anything I'd change.
dyf3akg.png
@wildewinged

I'm so glad you like it!! I'll keep working on this, then! You should get the finished piece either tonight or tomorrow! o7
@wildewinged

I'm so glad you like it!! I'll keep working on this, then! You should get the finished piece either tonight or tomorrow! o7
XQg5j7o.png
@wildewinged I'm not sure when the frame turned into stained glass, but I think it looks pretty cool :D Do you have any final tweaks before we call this done? [img]https://i.gyazo.com/6716c514b4f1f8f633a939ef49f21a6a.png[/img]
@wildewinged

I'm not sure when the frame turned into stained glass, but I think it looks pretty cool :D Do you have any final tweaks before we call this done?

6716c514b4f1f8f633a939ef49f21a6a.png
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat Ooh I love the stained glass effect! And the lighting, wow - the red highlights make the whole scene so striking! I adore this, I don't see a thing I'd change :D
@laticat Ooh I love the stained glass effect! And the lighting, wow - the red highlights make the whole scene so striking! I adore this, I don't see a thing I'd change :D
dyf3akg.png
@wildewinged

I'm so glad you like it!! I really am a sucker for rim light, but it just looks so good! Thanks so much for commissioning me again, it's always a pleasure. Here's the full file!
@wildewinged

I'm so glad you like it!! I really am a sucker for rim light, but it just looks so good! Thanks so much for commissioning me again, it's always a pleasure. Here's the full file!
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat It's always a delight, thanks again! :D
@laticat It's always a delight, thanks again! :D
dyf3akg.png
@laticat

Commission Type: Simple bust

Link to references: https://toyhou.se/6770517.nrub-yiglith-moonstrider

Character Personality: Hmm she's kind of a mysterious/elegant type? Dangerous, and a little spicy in terms of personality. I have a playlist of music for her here if you would like to listen if it helps with it at all!

Other information: Expression and posing are up to you! But I would like her gothic makeup, as well as her horn jewelry in it as shown in this ref. Possibly her wings too if you're up for it! You're more than welcome to reference anything in the "[mortal] legion to shadowlands" tab in her profile for anything like how her hair is drawn normally!
@laticat

Commission Type: Simple bust

Link to references: https://toyhou.se/6770517.nrub-yiglith-moonstrider

Character Personality: Hmm she's kind of a mysterious/elegant type? Dangerous, and a little spicy in terms of personality. I have a playlist of music for her here if you would like to listen if it helps with it at all!

Other information: Expression and posing are up to you! But I would like her gothic makeup, as well as her horn jewelry in it as shown in this ref. Possibly her wings too if you're up for it! You're more than welcome to reference anything in the "[mortal] legion to shadowlands" tab in her profile for anything like how her hair is drawn normally!
wqq.png anduins.gif ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
Poison | Ecto/Ect | Artist | +3 FR Time
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
Oilslick Quest | Icon Dragon
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
@Anduins

She's lovely!! Just double checking-- the dark shading (like on the other half of her face) is just shading, right? Her skin isn't tinted another colour there? I just want to make sure I portray her correctly!

These busts typically show a bit of the shoulders and up. I could put in a little bit of the wings, but if you want anything significant, we can do something more like a halfbody. It would be more expensive, in the range of $75 or so, but that is an option!
@Anduins

She's lovely!! Just double checking-- the dark shading (like on the other half of her face) is just shading, right? Her skin isn't tinted another colour there? I just want to make sure I portray her correctly!

These busts typically show a bit of the shoulders and up. I could put in a little bit of the wings, but if you want anything significant, we can do something more like a halfbody. It would be more expensive, in the range of $75 or so, but that is an option!
XQg5j7o.png
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 129 130