Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [interest check] rococo dreams - wc m
heyy everyone!! so i've been working on a new rococo-inspired skin that was originally just intended to be a custom skin for one of my dragons, but thought i'd see if anyone else would be interested if i ended up printing a few! let me know if you'd like a ping if i do :) (also, not sure if this would count as a skin or an accent since i'm pretty new to making these; if anyone could help me out w this i'd be super grateful!!) [center][b]name:[/b] rococo dreams (for now) [b]breed:[/b] wildclaw male [img]https://i.ibb.co/XCCXvX3/rococo-examples.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/wrXHVhy/rococo-full-size.png[/img] [/center]
heyy everyone!!

so i've been working on a new rococo-inspired skin that was originally just intended to be a custom skin for one of my dragons, but thought i'd see if anyone else would be interested if i ended up printing a few!

let me know if you'd like a ping if i do :)

(also, not sure if this would count as a skin or an accent since i'm pretty new to making these; if anyone could help me out w this i'd be super grateful!!)
name: rococo dreams (for now)
breed: wildclaw male

rococo-examples.png
rococo-full-size.png
art-shop.png
Looks great! Unfortunately I don’t have a dragon to fit it but I’d thought I’d let you know that it’s probably a skin! Anything above 30% coverage is a skin, even if it’s translucent.
Looks great! Unfortunately I don’t have a dragon to fit it but I’d thought I’d let you know that it’s probably a skin! Anything above 30% coverage is a skin, even if it’s translucent.
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
I agree, this looks great!! if you want to check the coverage, you can upload the image to this site, which will give you a coverage % and also let other people preview the skin even before it has been submitted to fr.

unfortunately I don't have WCs, so I am not interested in this skin, but i'd love to be on your general pinglist for if you make more skins in the future! your style is lovely!
I agree, this looks great!! if you want to check the coverage, you can upload the image to this site, which will give you a coverage % and also let other people preview the skin even before it has been submitted to fr.

unfortunately I don't have WCs, so I am not interested in this skin, but i'd love to be on your general pinglist for if you make more skins in the future! your style is lovely!
83716117.png xxx
xxx
xxx
hey did you know i make accents
xxx
xxx
50174.png
@L1BR4
ahh good to know thank you!

@cerberusnoise
thanks so much!! and sure, i'll definitely give you a ping <3
@L1BR4
ahh good to know thank you!

@cerberusnoise
thanks so much!! and sure, i'll definitely give you a ping <3
art-shop.png
I would be interested in that :0 pretty,,,
I would be interested in that :0 pretty,,,
violentvioletsig.png
BTW, you can't ping the GASP pinglist for interest checks - but there's nothing stopping you from revamping this thread as a preorder thread and pinging the list, it'll get a lot more eyes on it that way! i bet a lot of people would be interested. it really is gorgeous!
BTW, you can't ping the GASP pinglist for interest checks - but there's nothing stopping you from revamping this thread as a preorder thread and pinging the list, it'll get a lot more eyes on it that way! i bet a lot of people would be interested. it really is gorgeous!
83716117.png xxx
xxx
xxx
hey did you know i make accents
xxx
xxx
50174.png
@ViolentViolet77
ahh thank u!! i'll make sure to give u a ping if i print it <3

@cerberusnoise
thanks so much!! yeah i might do that once i've made a few final tweaks :)
@ViolentViolet77
ahh thank u!! i'll make sure to give u a ping if i print it <3

@cerberusnoise
thanks so much!! yeah i might do that once i've made a few final tweaks :)
art-shop.png