Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Badly describe your favorite character
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 52 53
I'll list the fandoms to make this a bit easier

James from Team Rocket but he is a dad who likes soup (Epithet Erased)

Edgy teen mary poppins with radiation poisoning (Hyuns Dojo and RockHardGladiators)

Magic man (also Hyuns Dojo)

The Scarf Boyes TM (Hyuns Dojo)

Really hot rose man (Hyuns Dojo)

Edgy cat man (Warriors)

Sun man. Mistaken as a lion, depicted as a snake? (Warriors)

Bisexual Bongo Boy (Wings Of Fire)

Edgehog (Sonic The Hedgehog)

B52 Bomber dragon (Monster Hunter)

Boeing 747 dragon (Monster Hunter)

Lightning doggo (Pokemon)

Bitey doggo (Pokemon)

Chad professor (Pokemon)

Mysterious NPC who gave me PTSD because he made me fight big scary golden monke (Monster Hunter)

Blue Alien Dad (Red vs Blue)

Insists that he is straight, and also his armour is just a really light red guys! (Red vs Blue)

Hot guy. Literally. (Aurora webcomic)

Flower boy. Why did he insist on staging a suicide to cover up accidental manslaughter i will never know

Shark tamer. Named m e g a n (Splatoon)

H0tGuY (Hermitcraft)

Has old angsty lore he never acknowledges but the fans run with it anyways (Hermitcraft)

Poker faced tiger man (Endling, by Katherine Applegate.)

BogCatcher. Scary now. No longer grandpa (i dont need to list the fandom, you're already here!)

Im sorry that this is so long. Im in alot of fandoms.
I'll list the fandoms to make this a bit easier

James from Team Rocket but he is a dad who likes soup (Epithet Erased)

Edgy teen mary poppins with radiation poisoning (Hyuns Dojo and RockHardGladiators)

Magic man (also Hyuns Dojo)

The Scarf Boyes TM (Hyuns Dojo)

Really hot rose man (Hyuns Dojo)

Edgy cat man (Warriors)

Sun man. Mistaken as a lion, depicted as a snake? (Warriors)

Bisexual Bongo Boy (Wings Of Fire)

Edgehog (Sonic The Hedgehog)

B52 Bomber dragon (Monster Hunter)

Boeing 747 dragon (Monster Hunter)

Lightning doggo (Pokemon)

Bitey doggo (Pokemon)

Chad professor (Pokemon)

Mysterious NPC who gave me PTSD because he made me fight big scary golden monke (Monster Hunter)

Blue Alien Dad (Red vs Blue)

Insists that he is straight, and also his armour is just a really light red guys! (Red vs Blue)

Hot guy. Literally. (Aurora webcomic)

Flower boy. Why did he insist on staging a suicide to cover up accidental manslaughter i will never know

Shark tamer. Named m e g a n (Splatoon)

H0tGuY (Hermitcraft)

Has old angsty lore he never acknowledges but the fans run with it anyways (Hermitcraft)

Poker faced tiger man (Endling, by Katherine Applegate.)

BogCatcher. Scary now. No longer grandpa (i dont need to list the fandom, you're already here!)

Im sorry that this is so long. Im in alot of fandoms.
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
1. Franziska von Karma from Ace Attorney, but with the personality of Spongebob Squarepants.

2. EVIL SCARY VILLAIN WHO WILL STEAL YOUR SOUL!!!!1!! *is nine years old*
- Alternately: friendly puzzle dude who is able to break physics and could absolutely destroy you, but will never kill you :D

3. Just a funny little copter friend :D

4. Hope you like patching up holes! And jumpscares!
- Alternately: Hope you like sleeping! Because once it it's night... screech

5. Haha funny robot go *NPC has died* *NPC has died* *NPC has die
- Alternately: "I'm gonna go higher, I'M SUMMONING THE MOOOON!"

6. Is it a dog? Is it a wolf? No, it's a hyena. It doesn't really matter, though, it's still cute!
1. Franziska von Karma from Ace Attorney, but with the personality of Spongebob Squarepants.

2. EVIL SCARY VILLAIN WHO WILL STEAL YOUR SOUL!!!!1!! *is nine years old*
- Alternately: friendly puzzle dude who is able to break physics and could absolutely destroy you, but will never kill you :D

3. Just a funny little copter friend :D

4. Hope you like patching up holes! And jumpscares!
- Alternately: Hope you like sleeping! Because once it it's night... screech

5. Haha funny robot go *NPC has died* *NPC has died* *NPC has die
- Alternately: "I'm gonna go higher, I'M SUMMONING THE MOOOON!"

6. Is it a dog? Is it a wolf? No, it's a hyena. It doesn't really matter, though, it's still cute!
tumblr_ns64q3eNW71tm17oeo6_75sq.png *Holly
*She/Her, They/Them
*FRT+0
mQLcOcR.png
1. Ginger with the world on her shoulders and also impostor syndrome

2. Furry with a hawk fursona leads the revolution with only herself and her girlfriend

3. Ginger with the world on her shoulders and crippling anxiety

4. God is a silly little guy who is stealing your entire pantry

5. Sacred emo birdboy
1. Ginger with the world on her shoulders and also impostor syndrome

2. Furry with a hawk fursona leads the revolution with only herself and her girlfriend

3. Ginger with the world on her shoulders and crippling anxiety

4. God is a silly little guy who is stealing your entire pantry

5. Sacred emo birdboy
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
[quote name="@Kuroikumo" date="2023-02-21 20:49:16" ] immortal girlboss here to ruin everyone's day and be gay doing it [/quote] im 90% sure im wrong but is this tilda van der meer
@Kuroikumo wrote on 2023-02-21 20:49:16:
immortal girlboss here to ruin everyone's day and be gay doing it

im 90% sure im wrong but is this tilda van der meer
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
secret agent hacker man with more trauma than bones

texts like a 10 year old on too much sugar and a god complex

in reality is too depressed to care about his well being, only forced to care by his job assigned adoptive "mom"

may or may not be from a very popular otome game
secret agent hacker man with more trauma than bones

texts like a 10 year old on too much sugar and a god complex

in reality is too depressed to care about his well being, only forced to care by his job assigned adoptive "mom"

may or may not be from a very popular otome game
ezgif-1-3b9d56bacd.gif ..SEVENPILLS
he/him . trans male . adult . aroace + bi
" Steadily my thoughts take hold of me
It's hard to stay awake or fall asleep
Memories of the past, both the good and the bad
Overwhelm me "
----[ TH ]
----[ CS ]
----[ carrd ]
he's like a donkey painted purple
he's like a donkey painted purple
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png WHEN THE RHYTHM IS GLAD/THERE IS NOTHING 2 B SAD

(banner)tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
smol vampire gremlin who's mostly just vibing in her basement, don't mind her. also she has the ability to explode basically anything
smol vampire gremlin who's mostly just vibing in her basement, don't mind her. also she has the ability to explode basically anything
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Traumatized part alien that hasn't had good characterization since 2006 (according to some). Is often shipped with the main character of the series
Traumatized part alien that hasn't had good characterization since 2006 (according to some). Is often shipped with the main character of the series
VBQ3h.gif
About Me

Treasury
↟
|
|
↡

『EggCave』

『Protochroma』

『PokeFarmQ』

『ChickenSmoothie』
Varying levels of favourite down below! Feel free to guess
  • Soilder that's a clone of the bad guy, but also has secret evil clones of himself, needs to disarm murder machine before it's too late... had to climb a really long ladder... cling clang cling clang clang (don't remember much of the game, but he's still a pretty sweet guy in my book)
  • Your sins took a physical form and are here to punish you... uhh.. how do they see with that thing on their head?
  • "We've been trying to contact you about your {{S0UL}}'s extended warranty"
  • Exciteable cat-dog hybrid wants to get a higher education
  • Italian that breaks the sound barrier to save his restaurant from sentient staple of his cultural cuisine
  • Giant rat that makes all of the rules but as a suspicious human
  • Basically the only reason his owners have not been slain by a trigger happy duck and other horrors they witness on a regular basis
  • Edit, because I forgor: A little goblin guy with a hat that everybody understands, works for a company that just wants to make people smile
Varying levels of favourite down below! Feel free to guess
  • Soilder that's a clone of the bad guy, but also has secret evil clones of himself, needs to disarm murder machine before it's too late... had to climb a really long ladder... cling clang cling clang clang (don't remember much of the game, but he's still a pretty sweet guy in my book)
  • Your sins took a physical form and are here to punish you... uhh.. how do they see with that thing on their head?
  • "We've been trying to contact you about your {{S0UL}}'s extended warranty"
  • Exciteable cat-dog hybrid wants to get a higher education
  • Italian that breaks the sound barrier to save his restaurant from sentient staple of his cultural cuisine
  • Giant rat that makes all of the rules but as a suspicious human
  • Basically the only reason his owners have not been slain by a trigger happy duck and other horrors they witness on a regular basis
  • Edit, because I forgor: A little goblin guy with a hat that everybody understands, works for a company that just wants to make people smile
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
[quote name="@Phloxpetals" date="2023-03-08 10:10:33" ] Italian that breaks the sound barrier to save his restaurant from sentient staple of his cultural cuisine [/quote] Peppino Spaghetti?
@Phloxpetals wrote on 2023-03-08 10:10:33:
Italian that breaks the sound barrier to save his restaurant from sentient staple of his cultural cuisine
Peppino Spaghetti?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 52 53