Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PWYW]Symmetrical Headshots! [Closed!]
1 2 3 4 5
@MischievousMoose

OOOOOO a lumen!! How fun!!

Works for me!
@MischievousMoose

OOOOOO a lumen!! How fun!!

Works for me!
@Ahliera
Yes!!! Let me know when to send payment, thank you!!
@Ahliera
Yes!!! Let me know when to send payment, thank you!!
y4XpVjZ.png
ah damn, did i miss my chance?? lol
ah damn, did i miss my chance?? lol
if i didnt, i dont have the 500kt anymore but i do have 300kt and 200g i can pay :)
if i didnt, i dont have the 500kt anymore but i do have 300kt and 200g i can pay :)
These are incredible!

It looks like I may have missed the open slot, but is there any chance that I would be able to get a ping when another opens up?
These are incredible!

It looks like I may have missed the open slot, but is there any chance that I would be able to get a ping when another opens up?
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
May I be pinged when you open another slot? If you do have a slot I'd love to potentially claim it. I can absolutely send treasure your way. Also if you normally charge $50 I'd suggest not taking anything below 1mil treasure tbh.
May I be pinged when you open another slot? If you do have a slot I'd love to potentially claim it. I can absolutely send treasure your way. Also if you normally charge $50 I'd suggest not taking anything below 1mil treasure tbh.
Onyx_Sig.png
@AkaEclipse @MischievousMoose
I took more slots than I intended so you can check progress on my Trello over the week!
https://trello.com/b/mgUVDe4z/tytas-commission-status

@BluetailDragon
Nope, I kept a slot for you. Whatever works for me for payment, it'll be a few days before I get to yours anyhow :P

@Roheryn
Yeah! I'll start a pinglist!

@SunKissedDragon
I'll add.you to the pinglist!
And I know but I don't think I'd get many takers with that and then it wouldn't really be pwyw anymore ;o;
@AkaEclipse @MischievousMoose
I took more slots than I intended so you can check progress on my Trello over the week!
https://trello.com/b/mgUVDe4z/tytas-commission-status

@BluetailDragon
Nope, I kept a slot for you. Whatever works for me for payment, it'll be a few days before I get to yours anyhow :P

@Roheryn
Yeah! I'll start a pinglist!

@SunKissedDragon
I'll add.you to the pinglist!
And I know but I don't think I'd get many takers with that and then it wouldn't really be pwyw anymore ;o;
Hey! Can I also be added to the pinglist? :)
Hey! Can I also be added to the pinglist? :)
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
Pinglist me please! I want one so bad!
Pinglist me please! I want one so bad!

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@Vindicate @CrustyGlowstick

You've both been added!
@Vindicate @CrustyGlowstick