Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PWYW]Symmetrical Headshots! [Closed!]
1 2 3 4 5
Bump!
Bump!
[size=4]Guys! Just look LOOK at this stunning piece Ahliera did of my beautiful Ceratorsaurus, Daleth! 100% worth commissioning! And I'll do it again just as soon as I make what I need :P [img]https://i.imgur.com/CNKGYyi.png[/img][/size]
Guys! Just look LOOK at this stunning piece Ahliera did of my beautiful Ceratorsaurus, Daleth!

100% worth commissioning! And I'll do it again just as soon as I make what I need :P

CNKGYyi.png
FXlweMy.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.pngetyFsl3.png
[quote name="Talani" date="2023-02-13 16:25:31" ] [size=4]Guys! Just look LOOK at this stunning piece Ahliera did of my beautiful Ceratorsaurus, Daleth! 100% worth commissioning! And I'll do it again just as soon as I make what I need :P [/quote] Aww thank you ;o; I appreciate the endorsement <3
Talani wrote on 2023-02-13 16:25:31:
Guys! Just look LOOK at this stunning piece Ahliera did of my beautiful Ceratorsaurus, Daleth!

100% worth commissioning! And I'll do it again just as soon as I make what I need :P

Aww thank you ;o; I appreciate the endorsement <3
bump!
request a comm in the next 2 hours and I'll finish it today <3
bump!
request a comm in the next 2 hours and I'll finish it today <3
Hey I would be interested in a headshot or three :) they all look so stunning! i currently have a variety of ways that I can pay, Items, Scenes, Dragons if you see any that interest you, art of equal value (i do my own commissions) If none of those interest you i can certainly figure something out
Hey I would be interested in a headshot or three :) they all look so stunning! i currently have a variety of ways that I can pay, Items, Scenes, Dragons if you see any that interest you, art of equal value (i do my own commissions) If none of those interest you i can certainly figure something out
@BluetailDragon

Thanks for your interest <3

I'd be most interested in scenes and potentially an art trade! Do you have examples of your work? And what are you most comfortable drawing?
@BluetailDragon

Thanks for your interest <3

I'd be most interested in scenes and potentially an art trade! Do you have examples of your work? And what are you most comfortable drawing?
alrighty, ill send you a link to a FA gallery that has most of my work if your most interested in an art trade I have these scenes available to me at this moment: [item=Scene: Cartographer's Office][item=Scene: Sunparched Prowl][item=Scene: Thunder Lizards][item=Scene: Armory][item=Scene: Enchanted Dungeon][item=Scene: Strange Chests][item=Scene: Training Fields]
alrighty, ill send you a link to a FA gallery that has most of my work if your most interested in an art trade

I have these scenes available to me at this moment:
Scene: Cartographer's Office Scene: Sunparched Prowl Scene: Thunder Lizards Scene: Armory Scene: Enchanted Dungeon Scene: Strange Chests Scene: Training Fields
@Ahliera sorry i just dont feel comfortable posting a link to FurAffinity on a public post. i assure you that everything has been properly labeled NSFW if you happen to look at the full gallery I sent you a PM with some examples tho!
@Ahliera sorry i just dont feel comfortable posting a link to FurAffinity on a public post. i assure you that everything has been properly labeled NSFW if you happen to look at the full gallery I sent you a PM with some examples tho!
I'm gonna do another one of these for treasure only!
I'm gonna do another one of these for treasure only!
@Ahliera
Hey I would love to get one. Would you accept 800 Gems?
@Ahliera
Hey I would love to get one. Would you accept 800 Gems?
Yokai.gif
1 2 3 4 5