Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How do I get new dragons?
Hi there! I'm new here! Can someone tell me how do I get new dragons? I tried breeding my dragons but it takes so long and I almost try buying dragons in the shop but all of them have to use gems to buy them I have no idea how to get gems without using real money! Plz help me!
Hi there! I'm new here! Can someone tell me how do I get new dragons? I tried breeding my dragons but it takes so long and I almost try buying dragons in the shop but all of them have to use gems to buy them I have no idea how to get gems without using real money! Plz help me!
@HuskyIsCool You can get new dragons by breeding the ones you have or buying them from other players. There are plenty of dragons available for treasure on the auction house you just have to choose 'treasure only' under currency to see them first.
Users also sell dragons in the forums, there are several dragon sales forums and you can sometimes find free dragons in the raffles and giveaways forum: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf

The other way to get new dragons is by hatching egg items (such as Unhatched Arcane Egg) You can get these very rarely from the coliseum or scavenging and they'll hatch into a random triple basic gen 1 dragon.

There's a guide on making money here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2497014
Tha main ways to get gems without real money is to either buy them from other users in the items for sale forum or to sell items or dragons for gems. You can also get gems from certain chests and very rarely when exalting a dragon. You'll get 1 gem a day for as long as you keep your clan over 80% energy.
@HuskyIsCool You can get new dragons by breeding the ones you have or buying them from other players. There are plenty of dragons available for treasure on the auction house you just have to choose 'treasure only' under currency to see them first.
Users also sell dragons in the forums, there are several dragon sales forums and you can sometimes find free dragons in the raffles and giveaways forum: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf

The other way to get new dragons is by hatching egg items (such as Unhatched Arcane Egg) You can get these very rarely from the coliseum or scavenging and they'll hatch into a random triple basic gen 1 dragon.

There's a guide on making money here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2497014
Tha main ways to get gems without real money is to either buy them from other users in the items for sale forum or to sell items or dragons for gems. You can also get gems from certain chests and very rarely when exalting a dragon. You'll get 1 gem a day for as long as you keep your clan over 80% energy.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
You can also look at the various giveaway threads; names like "exalt rescue" and "free dragons" are the sort of thing I would tell you to check out.

That being said, also do what you can to earn money and grow your lair - I've only been a member since around early December and my lair is way overfull.
You can also look at the various giveaway threads; names like "exalt rescue" and "free dragons" are the sort of thing I would tell you to check out.

That being said, also do what you can to earn money and grow your lair - I've only been a member since around early December and my lair is way overfull.
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
Thanks guys!
Thanks guys!
Breeding dragons takes like 6 days
Breeding dragons takes like 6 days
Cool down breeding is different depends on the breed
Cool down breeding is different depends on the breed
@HuskyIsCool
  • Breeding dragons you currently have
  • Obtaining some from other players such as buying dragons from the Auction House
  • Hatching unhatched eggs (can be found mostly through scavenging, but I've found one in the coliseum before)

There are filters on the Auction House that allow you to filter in treasure instead of gems.
@HuskyIsCool
  • Breeding dragons you currently have
  • Obtaining some from other players such as buying dragons from the Auction House
  • Hatching unhatched eggs (can be found mostly through scavenging, but I've found one in the coliseum before)

There are filters on the Auction House that allow you to filter in treasure instead of gems.
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
do you get dragons from archaeology?
do you get dragons from archaeology?
@mantopichu You do not. You can get gene and breed change scrolls from Archaeology, but you won't get new dragons.

In the future, you probably want to make your own thread or post in Tiny Little Questions (if you feel shy about making your own thread) if you have questions! Older threads like these with many comments give the idea that the question has been answered already.
@mantopichu You do not. You can get gene and breed change scrolls from Archaeology, but you won't get new dragons.

In the future, you probably want to make your own thread or post in Tiny Little Questions (if you feel shy about making your own thread) if you have questions! Older threads like these with many comments give the idea that the question has been answered already.
ok thank you
ok thank you