Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me what you're obsessed with RN
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 82 83
I'm obsessed with Phoebe Bridgers music....
I'm obsessed with Phoebe Bridgers music....
rjDQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
new month new me im watching the boys now im obsessed
new month new me im watching the boys now im obsessed
74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png
BANESCALES[emoji=banescale love size=1]
BANESCALES
ojhTERt.png
The big Minecraft speedrunning cheating scandals, and how they managed to get away with cheating so long, as well as the subtle clues that gave them away, and also who eventually found them.

It's like True Crime but with caught speedrunners
The big Minecraft speedrunning cheating scandals, and how they managed to get away with cheating so long, as well as the subtle clues that gave them away, and also who eventually found them.

It's like True Crime but with caught speedrunners
mctEJP5.png
Wyvern /\ FR+3
Any pronouns but it/its

>If I made the thread, I'm subbed!
>Feel free to ping me, I don't mind!
snowy_owlynx.pngguardian_foo.png snowsquall_floracat.png
fnaf oh my gods

my little autistic brain cannot get ENOUJGH fnaf
fnaf oh my gods

my little autistic brain cannot get ENOUJGH fnaf
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngbYt72YT.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
wrestling :D my lil brother's a wrestler and over the years i've gotten really into watching ncaa wrestling. i'm watching it rn actually
wrestling :D my lil brother's a wrestler and over the years i've gotten really into watching ncaa wrestling. i'm watching it rn actually
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
aggretsuko! the final season came out recently so i binged it and loved it
aggretsuko! the final season came out recently so i binged it and loved it
lily, she/her, 22
I'm currently fixating on trying to teach myself to draw mecha that actually look like mecha. Might post some of my efforts in Creative Corner.
I'm currently fixating on trying to teach myself to draw mecha that actually look like mecha. Might post some of my efforts in Creative Corner.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
Still very attached to Tsuchigomori from Toilet Bound Hanako Kun, but I'm trying to get back into Bungou Stray Dogs so I can watch the new season as excitedly as I watched all the others.
Still very attached to Tsuchigomori from Toilet Bound Hanako Kun, but I'm trying to get back into Bungou Stray Dogs so I can watch the new season as excitedly as I watched all the others.
78978705.png
They/him/it
80278947.png The Official Sandsurge Eater.
LPSLPSLPSLPSLPSLPSLPSLPSLPSL
LPSLPSLPSLPSLPSLPSLPSLPSLPSL
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 82 83