Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sage's Seasonal Sundries
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 46 47
ooh lovely c:
ooh lovely c:
VVM4XuM.png
I love the antlers and staffs! The winter staff would be perfect for a fandragon I have in mind omg
I love the antlers and staffs! The winter staff would be perfect for a fandragon I have in mind omg
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
She kinda….
She kinda….
sage is Forever... the s in sage stands for slay
sage is Forever... the s in sage stands for slay
Lovely art!! though I'll be honest, the antlers are so busy, I can't see the details at all, it's hard to appreciate...
Lovely art!! though I'll be honest, the antlers are so busy, I can't see the details at all, it's hard to appreciate...
stare_by_addmedia-d763984.giffo07.pngstare_by_addmedia-d763984.gif
Oh my god, a Beastclan shopkeeper! That's new, and that's so awesome! Nice to see someone else than a dragon be the face of something on the site!! >.< AND THE ANTLERS APPAREL!! SO COOL!
Oh my god, a Beastclan shopkeeper! That's new, and that's so awesome! Nice to see someone else than a dragon be the face of something on the site!! >.< AND THE ANTLERS APPAREL!! SO COOL!
H5WeqZH.png
06xk8gV.png
12ilQ62.png
badge.png Bkyl5HP.png iZuvdB7.png
[/column]
nice
nice
?54yxR=party.png
oh my god i am in love i am Obsessed i am in tears these are beautiful
oh my god i am in love i am Obsessed i am in tears these are beautiful
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
- bek
- they / ae; 25
- FRT +10
Okay dear Stars, everything about this update is awesome, I [b]love[/b] Sage, she's beautiful, and the fact that her artwork is going to change every season... no words, this is brilliant I absolutely [i]adore[/i] the new items too, and the Spring scene??? I'm crying I'm going to need like a million of those Thank you so much staff, this is pure awesomeness! [emoji=heart size=1]
Okay dear Stars, everything about this update is awesome, I love Sage, she's beautiful, and the fact that her artwork is going to change every season... no words, this is brilliant

I absolutely adore the new items too, and the Spring scene??? I'm crying I'm going to need like a million of those

Thank you so much staff, this is pure awesomeness!
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
DRYAD SHOPKEEP! ♥ oh yes pls i'm so happy!
DRYAD SHOPKEEP! ♥ oh yes pls i'm so happy!
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 46 47