Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Co-owning a hatchery?
Can two players co-own a hatchery? Me and my friend were talking, and were joking about co-owning a hatchery, where we both have pairs, and split profits, would it be ok to do this? is there any rules against it?
Can two players co-own a hatchery? Me and my friend were talking, and were joking about co-owning a hatchery, where we both have pairs, and split profits, would it be ok to do this? is there any rules against it?
@ShadowElipse What's there to be against the rules? [emoji=guardian confused size=2] The only thing I can think of should be the obvious fact that you can't edit each other's forum posts because you're not allowed to share accounts. Or maybe that dragon ownership could be messy if one of the two of you stops logging in, and dragons outside your account won't be given to you if something goes wrong.
@ShadowElipse

What's there to be against the rules?

The only thing I can think of should be the obvious fact that you can't edit each other's forum posts because you're not allowed to share accounts.

Or maybe that dragon ownership could be messy if one of the two of you stops logging in, and dragons outside your account won't be given to you if something goes wrong.
That's what I was making sure lol, just in case! thank you very much, we will keep that in mind and discuss ways to avoid this :)
That's what I was making sure lol, just in case! thank you very much, we will keep that in mind and discuss ways to avoid this :)