Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Puppet Pal! - TC skin for sale!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@LXIX last reminder to send over your payment! If you don't do it, I will unfortunately need to give your slot to somebody else :(
@LXIX last reminder to send over your payment! If you don't do it, I will unfortunately need to give your slot to somebody else :(
H5WeqZH.png
06xk8gV.png
12ilQ62.png
badge.png Bkyl5HP.png iZuvdB7.png
[/column]
Unfortunately - it happened again :') it has been denied for the shadows and lineart not being dark enough in a few spots of the skin. Again, I fixed it and sent over the submission. Hopefully it will be okay now.
Unfortunately - it happened again :') it has been denied for the shadows and lineart not being dark enough in a few spots of the skin. Again, I fixed it and sent over the submission. Hopefully it will be okay now.
H5WeqZH.png
06xk8gV.png
12ilQ62.png
[/column]
@LXIX as you didn't send any payment for a while, I will move @KassieNight to your slot :(

which means, we have one more slot to take! This is a bump post :)!
@LXIX as you didn't send any payment for a while, I will move @KassieNight to your slot :(

which means, we have one more slot to take! This is a bump post :)!
H5WeqZH.png
06xk8gV.png
12ilQ62.png
[/column]
This isn't my style of skin but I just want to say that it is absolutely gorgeous, it does such a great job of using the dragon's body shape and features while also being unique and eerie. Stunning art!

edit: @golbin Okay, actually, I think I'd like to grab a slot - while not usually the kind of thing I go for I can't pass it up
This isn't my style of skin but I just want to say that it is absolutely gorgeous, it does such a great job of using the dragon's body shape and features while also being unique and eerie. Stunning art!

edit: @golbin Okay, actually, I think I'd like to grab a slot - while not usually the kind of thing I go for I can't pass it up
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@xenonentity oh my, thank you for all the kind words! >< I'm glad you like my work! I will gladly add you to the 3rd run - the payment deadline is this friday! ^^ Thank you!
@xenonentity oh my, thank you for all the kind words! >< I'm glad you like my work! I will gladly add you to the 3rd run - the payment deadline is this friday! ^^ Thank you!
H5WeqZH.png
06xk8gV.png
12ilQ62.png
[/column]
Can I just say I'm super excited for this! And to be bumped to the first run is the best news! Thank you so much!
Can I just say I'm super excited for this! And to be bumped to the first run is the best news! Thank you so much!
Cannot wait for this!!! I hope this next attempt actually works!!
Cannot wait for this!!! I hope this next attempt actually works!!
FD1rkPC.png Maybe I shouldn't- (proceeds to max effort my artwork)

Friend Requests: Open

Chronically online and addicted.
BIG NEWS EVERYONE! THE SKIN HAS BEEN APPROVED! :D I will now send it to all the people from the first run ^^ thank you!!
BIG NEWS EVERYONE! THE SKIN HAS BEEN APPROVED! :D I will now send it to all the people from the first run ^^ thank you!!
H5WeqZH.png
06xk8gV.png
12ilQ62.png
[/column]
@CrustyGlowstick - as the only person from run 2 who still has to send over payent, please do it until this Sunday! ^^

@doctorspiral @catfunkymaybe @LordMaroo @JustALilStar - as the 3rd run doesn't have 10 people yet, you have time to send over the payment until Thursday (09.03) c: I feel like that's fair
ALSO, THIS IS A BUMP POST! WE NEED ONLY ONE MORE PERSON FOR THE LAST RUN OF THE SKIN!!
@CrustyGlowstick - as the only person from run 2 who still has to send over payent, please do it until this Sunday! ^^

@doctorspiral @catfunkymaybe @LordMaroo @JustALilStar - as the 3rd run doesn't have 10 people yet, you have time to send over the payment until Thursday (09.03) c: I feel like that's fair
ALSO, THIS IS A BUMP POST! WE NEED ONLY ONE MORE PERSON FOR THE LAST RUN OF THE SKIN!!
H5WeqZH.png
06xk8gV.png
12ilQ62.png
[/column]
Ahh could I snag that last slot? I love this concept soo much, congrats on getting it approved :-)!
Ahh could I snag that last slot? I love this concept soo much, congrats on getting it approved :-)!
segment_1.pngsegment_2.pngsegment_3.pngsegment_4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10