Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Vigilance || art shop
1 2 3
[center][emoji=raven size=1] [font=times new roman][size=4]@TuxTheStrayCat Oh my god I'm absolutely sorry for my late responses! I had been busy. I believe I could do Floragato, Frosmoth, or Mewtwo! Who would you most want?[/font][/size][/center]

@TuxTheStrayCat

Oh my god I'm absolutely sorry for my late responses! I had been busy.

I believe I could do Floragato, Frosmoth, or Mewtwo! Who would you most want?
banner.png
Totally no worries! thank you for being willing to hear me out c: I thought about it and I think I would love to have you do Mewtwo!

. Username - TuxTheStrayCat
. Character - N/A
. Design Notes - An anthro Mewtwo! I would love for them to have a colour scheeme inspired by this Mewtwo skin, feel free to add markings and other colours too if you think they look good! I would also love to have them based off of a Lykoi cat, with the face and hands/paws not having fur, but the rest of the fur being kinda scraggly and messy! Lykoi cat: X & X.
You can make the 'spikes' on the head sort of ear like and match the lykoi cat's ears too! You can give them 5 fingers/toes on the hands if you think if looks good, but keep the feet similar to the original 'mon please!
This character will be a sort of domestic pokemon AU character, so he's not going to have a similar personality to the canon Mewtwo.
. Ordering - Custom design + bust shot
. Payment Type - 8 USD
. Extras - Could you use the bust shot to show the back of the neck and the tube like appendage?

Actually, would you be willing to give me a quote for adding an edit of the full body with a loose, simple outfit? I am definitely interested if that's possible, but I can't afford a whole nother full body. It would probably just be a loose long sleeve shirt and pants, no shoes or anything.
Totally no worries! thank you for being willing to hear me out c: I thought about it and I think I would love to have you do Mewtwo!

. Username - TuxTheStrayCat
. Character - N/A
. Design Notes - An anthro Mewtwo! I would love for them to have a colour scheeme inspired by this Mewtwo skin, feel free to add markings and other colours too if you think they look good! I would also love to have them based off of a Lykoi cat, with the face and hands/paws not having fur, but the rest of the fur being kinda scraggly and messy! Lykoi cat: X & X.
You can make the 'spikes' on the head sort of ear like and match the lykoi cat's ears too! You can give them 5 fingers/toes on the hands if you think if looks good, but keep the feet similar to the original 'mon please!
This character will be a sort of domestic pokemon AU character, so he's not going to have a similar personality to the canon Mewtwo.
. Ordering - Custom design + bust shot
. Payment Type - 8 USD
. Extras - Could you use the bust shot to show the back of the neck and the tube like appendage?

Actually, would you be willing to give me a quote for adding an edit of the full body with a loose, simple outfit? I am definitely interested if that's possible, but I can't afford a whole nother full body. It would probably just be a loose long sleeve shirt and pants, no shoes or anything.
Greetings, I love your coloring and anatomy style!
Could I also be added to the pinglist?

. Username - Cheitora

. Character - Yhulicent

. Design Notes - Any outfit is fine

. Ordering - Colored Halfbody

. Payment Type - Gems

. Extras - Take as much time and artistic liberty as you see fit!

Thank you!
- Chei
Greetings, I love your coloring and anatomy style!
Could I also be added to the pinglist?

. Username - Cheitora

. Character - Yhulicent

. Design Notes - Any outfit is fine

. Ordering - Colored Halfbody

. Payment Type - Gems

. Extras - Take as much time and artistic liberty as you see fit!

Thank you!
- Chei
ca78ee60950ce346cd1ae8bffe7b06f866a7b17d.png ♦ Chei
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
a280fec94e5c3376916c45a790b087a8dd93da06.png
[center][emoji=raven size=1] [font=times new roman][size=4]@TuxTheStrayCat I can totally do that! The price would likely just be $4 as it wouldn't be a big edit for it![/font][/size][/center]

@TuxTheStrayCat

I can totally do that! The price would likely just be $4 as it wouldn't be a big edit for it!
banner.png
[center][emoji=raven size=1] [font=times new roman][size=4]@Cheitora Hello! I can toats accept this, send a CR whenever you can and I'll get started shortly![/font][/size][/center]

@Cheitora

Hello! I can toats accept this, send a CR whenever you can and I'll get started shortly!
banner.png
Awesome, thank you so much! That's 12$ total, yeah? Where should I send the payment? :)
Awesome, thank you so much! That's 12$ total, yeah? Where should I send the payment? :)
[center][emoji=raven size=1] [font=times new roman][size=4]@TuxTheStrayCat You can send payment [url=https://ko-fi.com/dataexpunged/commissions]here![/url] Feel free to send it whenever! Make sure to send it through Commissions and not Adopts![/font][/size][/center]

@TuxTheStrayCat

You can send payment here!
Feel free to send it whenever! Make sure to send it through Commissions and not Adopts!
banner.png
Payment has been sent! Thank you so much!
Payment has been sent! Thank you so much!
[center][emoji=raven size=1] [font=times new roman][size=4]A queue has finally been made! Want to see where your commissions sits? Just check [url=https://atomization.crd.co]here![/url][/font][/size][/center]

A queue has finally been made!

Want to see where your commissions sits? Just check here!
banner.png
[center][emoji=raven size=1] [font=times new roman][size=4]@TuxTheStrayCat @Cheitora Hello! I would just like to apologize for the absurdly long wait you both have had so far; highschool and therapy have been rough and cracking away at my freetime, HOWEVER, this weekend or next weekend I plan to get to your commissions. Thank you for your patience, to the both of you,[/font][/size][/center]

@TuxTheStrayCat @Cheitora

Hello! I would just like to apologize for the absurdly long wait you both have had so far; highschool and therapy have been rough and cracking away at my freetime, HOWEVER, this weekend or next weekend I plan to get to your commissions.

Thank you for your patience, to the both of you,
banner.png
1 2 3