Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many Roundsey wins do you have?
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34
None (that I remember). I only buy like 1-5 tickets a week though to please Roundsey and to get the notification off of the Which Waystone lol
None (that I remember). I only buy like 1-5 tickets a week though to please Roundsey and to get the notification off of the Which Waystone lol
66283183.png 66719993.png
Zero, though I rarely buy more than one ticket a week (and even that's just to get the Waystone to shut up about it)
Zero, though I rarely buy more than one ticket a week (and even that's just to get the Waystone to shut up about it)
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
0 wins, I usually by 1 to 5 tickets. But recently I've been forgetting about Roundsey altogether, so I might've missed a few rounds.
0 wins, I usually by 1 to 5 tickets. But recently I've been forgetting about Roundsey altogether, so I might've missed a few rounds.
Thank for the information.
Thank for the information.
I won today! first time ever! Unhatched plague egg. I bought 75 tickets, more than usual cuz I figured that I should get more than usual cuz everyone is buying for a sprite
I won today! first time ever! Unhatched plague egg. I bought 75 tickets, more than usual cuz I figured that I should get more than usual cuz everyone is buying for a sprite
83124666.png Boop? BOOP!
If I missed your ping, PM me I will not see it otherwise. Thanks!
i just won an egg today!! ive won a couple times, i think this might be my 8th win? maybe 9th? i get mostly eggs, though i won an invisibility cloak once!
i just won an egg today!! ive won a couple times, i think this might be my 8th win? maybe 9th? i get mostly eggs, though i won an invisibility cloak once!
1Wa1sIi.gif
felix || he/they
I've won three times, but never a dragon unfortunately. [b]First time I won[/b] [item=Tertiary Gene: Blossom (Gaoler)] [b]Second time I won[/b] [item=unhatched arcane egg] And unfortunately, I don't think I kept the dragon (or kept track of them) - I may have even sold the egg, I'm not sure. [b]Third time I won[/b] [item=luminax plushie] All of these were over the course of 2019, 2020 and 2021. I never won anything last year, but hopefully I can win something this year!
I've won three times, but never a dragon unfortunately.

First time I won

Second time I won
Unhatched Arcane Egg
And unfortunately, I don't think I kept the dragon (or kept track of them) - I may have even sold the egg, I'm not sure.

Third time I won
Luminax Plushie

All of these were over the course of 2019, 2020 and 2021. I never won anything last year, but hopefully I can win something this year!
Mqw5b1R.gif
Only one, with a whole 10 tickets spent on it lol.

Not a grand prize, just a shadow familiar from a past fest (not a sprite)
Only one, with a whole 10 tickets spent on it lol.

Not a grand prize, just a shadow familiar from a past fest (not a sprite)
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
Nope.
Nope.
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
Zero. I used to buy a good bit of tickets each week when it first started but I got discouraged after never winning and wasting so much treasure. I just buy 10 tickets a week now.
Zero. I used to buy a good bit of tickets each week when it first started but I got discouraged after never winning and wasting so much treasure. I just buy 10 tickets a week now.
3sKaKGc.png
gray » fr+3 » flight traveler
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34