Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video editor recommendations?
1 2
Does any one know of a good Video editor?
I'm trying to upload an animation and the default video editor won't convert my animation. :T
and I don't have money to buy the full version of the video editor to used befor.

Any recommendations?
Does any one know of a good Video editor?
I'm trying to upload an animation and the default video editor won't convert my animation. :T
and I don't have money to buy the full version of the video editor to used befor.

Any recommendations?
If you guys want me to reply, ping me.
@Jadedragonii

Animation requests
Of the good video editors, I can advise Adobe Premier Pro and Final Cut, they are the most convenient. Also, in order for your video to be of high quality, do not forget that the video recording must be of high quality. I usually use PTZ cameras for this, which you can learn more about at honeyoptics. Good luck with your video :)
Of the good video editors, I can advise Adobe Premier Pro and Final Cut, they are the most convenient. Also, in order for your video to be of high quality, do not forget that the video recording must be of high quality. I usually use PTZ cameras for this, which you can learn more about at honeyoptics. Good luck with your video :)
I use Openshot video editor

It's free and open source, works really well unless you need to flip an image in the video (it's a weird glitch that I cannot find a fix for at all so I am just giving you this quick heads up on that :p )

Otherwise besides that one issue it's a good video editor.
I use Openshot video editor

It's free and open source, works really well unless you need to flip an image in the video (it's a weird glitch that I cannot find a fix for at all so I am just giving you this quick heads up on that :p )

Otherwise besides that one issue it's a good video editor.
z7ICUK0.png1xdmSDp.pngK6fmQCc.png
Capcut.
Capcut.
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Da Vinci Resolve?
Da Vinci Resolve?
ujVbzz7.pngFsnH6jW.pngfdgErFJ.png
KSi54qD.gif
hitfilm express is a great video editor (idk if it is anymore but it was when i used it a few years ago!!) it has a lot of features :-)
hitfilm express is a great video editor (idk if it is anymore but it was when i used it a few years ago!!) it has a lot of features :-)
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
Seconding Da Vinci Resolve - it's free and pretty easy to use
Seconding Da Vinci Resolve - it's free and pretty easy to use
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
i'd recommend trying shotcut out. i used to use kinemaster on my phone to edit things but eventually i got a bit sick of how clunky it was and wanted to try editing things on my laptop which is how i ended up finding it - easy to use and navigate and free as well
i'd recommend trying shotcut out. i used to use kinemaster on my phone to edit things but eventually i got a bit sick of how clunky it was and wanted to try editing things on my laptop which is how i ended up finding it - easy to use and navigate and free as well
5gbk72.gif 1oqhs7.png 5gbk72.gif
@JadeDragonii

For desktop, great editors are Sony Vegas Pro and Adobe Premiere Pro.

I'm not super experienced with mobile editors, but I've used Capcut before and it's really nice.
@JadeDragonii

For desktop, great editors are Sony Vegas Pro and Adobe Premiere Pro.

I'm not super experienced with mobile editors, but I've used Capcut before and it's really nice.
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
I used to use free plan of Lightworks but I don't know if it still available to edit & export the result for free. Also it was quite buggy mess, it often froze and broke my file. (It's like 3 years ago so I believe way more stable version has been released)

I ended up to switch to Adobe Premiere though it's not worth the price x.x
I used to use free plan of Lightworks but I don't know if it still available to edit & export the result for free. Also it was quite buggy mess, it often froze and broke my file. (It's like 3 years ago so I believe way more stable version has been released)

I ended up to switch to Adobe Premiere though it's not worth the price x.x
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
1 2