Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Happy Pokemon Day!
1 2
Today, February 27th, is Pokemon Day! Gamefreak is already planning a livestream to celebrate and I am planning to fill my day with poke-goodness! Are you planning anything? Are you excited for the livestream? Hoping to see anything particular?

Note: Please do not post leaks or spoilers! Not everyone likes seeing them!
Today, February 27th, is Pokemon Day! Gamefreak is already planning a livestream to celebrate and I am planning to fill my day with poke-goodness! Are you planning anything? Are you excited for the livestream? Hoping to see anything particular?

Note: Please do not post leaks or spoilers! Not everyone likes seeing them!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Yippee! Since the direct happened, I figure here would be the best place to talk about it.

Overall it was...a little lackluster. Like the only thing of note was the DLC. I'm really interested to see where that goes. I guess we got Paradox Suicune and Virizion via raids too, but I reckon there will be a way to get them in the DLC too. I should probably get working on a Pokemon for those raids...

and they remembered pokemon sleep exists lmao. ngl it's a little creepy, but at least it's coming out.
Yippee! Since the direct happened, I figure here would be the best place to talk about it.

Overall it was...a little lackluster. Like the only thing of note was the DLC. I'm really interested to see where that goes. I guess we got Paradox Suicune and Virizion via raids too, but I reckon there will be a way to get them in the DLC too. I should probably get working on a Pokemon for those raids...

and they remembered pokemon sleep exists lmao. ngl it's a little creepy, but at least it's coming out.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Im gonna draw art of my Zororark and post it on r/Pokemedia to celebrate! Havent watched the direct yet, gonna watch it when i get home from school!
Im gonna draw art of my Zororark and post it on r/Pokemedia to celebrate! Havent watched the direct yet, gonna watch it when i get home from school!
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
[spoiler]Personally, I had been hoping for a new little puzzle-based game. Be it a new Picross, Link!, Puzzle League or something of that vein. Or a new Conquest, that would've been cool. I'm actually looking forward to Sleep. I'm a light sleeper, and horrible at falling asleep in first place. Having a sleep tracker might be good, but I've been putting that off. Maybe having one featuring cute critters will help motivate me to use one regularly. I'm curious about Sca/Vio's DLCs. More regions to explore sounds like fun. Also, judging by the designs, it seems we'll finally be able to get our character in clothes that aren't stupid school uniforms. Thank you! ...Don't make the outfits locked to the new regions, please. Also, raptor suicune is certainly design choice. I don't know what the hell is going on with it, but I love it.[/spoiler] [quote name="Acetheaxolotl" date="2023-02-27 11:08:57" ] Im gonna draw art of my Zororark and post it on r/Pokemedia to celebrate! [/quote] Ooh, I haven't heard of that subreddit before! Just checked it out and instantly subscribed. It's fun.
Personally, I had been hoping for a new little puzzle-based game. Be it a new Picross, Link!, Puzzle League or something of that vein.
Or a new Conquest, that would've been cool.

I'm actually looking forward to Sleep. I'm a light sleeper, and horrible at falling asleep in first place. Having a sleep tracker might be good, but I've been putting that off. Maybe having one featuring cute critters will help motivate me to use one regularly.

I'm curious about Sca/Vio's DLCs. More regions to explore sounds like fun. Also, judging by the designs, it seems we'll finally be able to get our character in clothes that aren't stupid school uniforms. Thank you! ...Don't make the outfits locked to the new regions, please.

Also, raptor suicune is certainly design choice. I don't know what the hell is going on with it, but I love it.

Acetheaxolotl wrote on 2023-02-27 11:08:57:
Im gonna draw art of my Zororark and post it on r/Pokemedia to celebrate!

Ooh, I haven't heard of that subreddit before! Just checked it out and instantly subscribed. It's fun.
perhaps it's my own fault for letting my hopes get too high, but I was really wanting to see a new mystery dungeon announced. My favourite part of the franchise, but alas no.

For the DLC, I'm looking forward to it but I'll need to see more of it to gauge how excited I'll be - I like the little tera turtle, at least :][/s]
perhaps it's my own fault for letting my hopes get too high, but I was really wanting to see a new mystery dungeon announced. My favourite part of the franchise, but alas no.

For the DLC, I'm looking forward to it but I'll need to see more of it to gauge how excited I'll be - I like the little tera turtle, at least :][/s]
shinx.gifblitzle.gifeelektross.gif
I thought the new Suicune looked so cool until I saw it was bipedal D: Ruins the design a bit.
I thought the new Suicune looked so cool until I saw it was bipedal D: Ruins the design a bit.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
I'm honestly surprised they didn't add any of the older games to NSO. Especially with no pokemon ones added in the last direct, I would've for sure thought they would've taken the opportunity with pokemon day.

I'm disappointed in no Mystery Dungeon, thats for sure. Still holding out hope for an eventual port or remake of Explorers of Sky, someday... I'd say that I was hoping for another Rangers or mayhaps even a Conquest, but I'm honestly not expecting them to ever get another new title lol.

Paradox Suicune looks AMAZING though!! I'm also glad for more outfit variety, although.. they're still a little rough lol.
I'm honestly surprised they didn't add any of the older games to NSO. Especially with no pokemon ones added in the last direct, I would've for sure thought they would've taken the opportunity with pokemon day.

I'm disappointed in no Mystery Dungeon, thats for sure. Still holding out hope for an eventual port or remake of Explorers of Sky, someday... I'd say that I was hoping for another Rangers or mayhaps even a Conquest, but I'm honestly not expecting them to ever get another new title lol.

Paradox Suicune looks AMAZING though!! I'm also glad for more outfit variety, although.. they're still a little rough lol.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Ogerpon is literally just the Skull Kid from Majora's Mask and I NEED IT.
Ogerpon is literally just the Skull Kid from Majora's Mask and I NEED IT.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
trying to be as spoiler-free as possible here, but i somehow can't find the new raid events at all? i updated my game to the latest version, changed the time/date... and nothing

i dunno if my game is bugged but i'd love to obtain walking wake because im sad everyone's getting it and i somehow can't... i know it goes on for a few weeks but i just don't like waiting

sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask, i asked this on a couple other platforms but got no answer/none of them helped ^^;
trying to be as spoiler-free as possible here, but i somehow can't find the new raid events at all? i updated my game to the latest version, changed the time/date... and nothing

i dunno if my game is bugged but i'd love to obtain walking wake because im sad everyone's getting it and i somehow can't... i know it goes on for a few weeks but i just don't like waiting

sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask, i asked this on a couple other platforms but got no answer/none of them helped ^^;
was hoping for something pokemon mystery dungeon related, oh well. the s/v dlc looks interesting though!
was hoping for something pokemon mystery dungeon related, oh well. the s/v dlc looks interesting though!
ca4nyRv.pngsh5xjiu.png1vAtYxM.pngtqGkHih.png
o6n8ZXM.pngR1dejfm.pngmk2bmrp.png
i'm your only friend i'm not your only friend but i'm a little glowing friend
but really i'm not actually your friend but i am
1 2