Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Just came back after a 2 year hiatus
Hey! I’ve been gone for almost two years. I’m getting whiplash there are so many new dragon species and genes. If anyone has any cool news from the past two years please update me :) was the tidelord ever found??
Hey! I’ve been gone for almost two years. I’m getting whiplash there are so many new dragon species and genes. If anyone has any cool news from the past two years please update me :) was the tidelord ever found??
xOx6dvL.pngBMIbHme.png
Tidelord still missing
Tidelord still missing
?54yxR=party.png
Welcome back! Yeah... you haven't missed anything in regards to Tidelord. Story is exactly where it was when you left.

Here's a chronological overview of all the news you missed!
Welcome back! Yeah... you haven't missed anything in regards to Tidelord. Story is exactly where it was when you left.

Here's a chronological overview of all the news you missed!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
[quote name="Rexquu" date="2023-02-26 05:28:39" ] Tidelord still missing [/quote] He still hasn't come back with the milk :(
Rexquu wrote on 2023-02-26 05:28:39:
Tidelord still missing

He still hasn't come back with the milk :(
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
Unfortunately, Tidelord still hasn't returned with the milk. His children who are jealous of their siblings' legs have returned though.
Unfortunately, Tidelord still hasn't returned with the milk. His children who are jealous of their siblings' legs have returned though.
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png