Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ ping PWYW ] animated dragon/oc doodles
1 2 3 4
hi hi!! i only have a sketchy drawing of my little guy, but i think it is coherent enough to draw from?! i'm happy to explain anything if you need it though!! ;;w;; & u can simplify as much as you need.
these are so cute and i would love to grab one... can offer 1111 gems because it's a funky number. B)
hi hi!! i only have a sketchy drawing of my little guy, but i think it is coherent enough to draw from?! i'm happy to explain anything if you need it though!! ;;w;; & u can simplify as much as you need.
these are so cute and i would love to grab one... can offer 1111 gems because it's a funky number. B)
yyQU57P.png ____
calico/seer
(s)he/xe/it

K2X2sSR.gif
________
@493 sounds good with me! thats such a pretty character :D you can send over the payment and i'll accept it once im done!

i assume the halos and the floating eye are part of the design? ^^
@493 sounds good with me! thats such a pretty character :D you can send over the payment and i'll accept it once im done!

i assume the halos and the floating eye are part of the design? ^^
545ea7f5d1541d43f2ac343a3ebeef58f1ef3302.png
thank you!!! :D sending payment now, then~

and yes, the halos are! the floating eye is an earring though. ^__^ just has an odd shape hehe.
thank you!!! :D sending payment now, then~

and yes, the halos are! the floating eye is an earring though. ^__^ just has an odd shape hehe.
yyQU57P.png ____
calico/seer
(s)he/xe/it

K2X2sSR.gif
________
[quote name="PaintedFence" date="2023-02-25 12:11:40" ] @Armarouge heres your cute lil baby [emoji=undertide tongue size=2] -snip for less scrolling- + extra doodle for u <3 -snip for less scrolling- [/quote] Ahhhh you've done so amazingly with these! You've spoilt me so much drawing Mairis as well, I truly adore these!! Thank you so much for being willing to accept my order, and giving me wonderful artwork of both of my cute babs! <3 If I missed any genes please let me know <3
PaintedFence wrote on 2023-02-25 12:11:40:
@Armarouge heres your cute lil baby

-snip for less scrolling-

+ extra doodle for u <3
-snip for less scrolling-

Ahhhh you've done so amazingly with these! You've spoilt me so much drawing Mairis as well, I truly adore these!! Thank you so much for being willing to accept my order, and giving me wonderful artwork of both of my cute babs! <3
If I missed any genes please let me know <3
oh my gosh im in love with your style... [emoji=tundra love size=1] sketchy pencil textures my beloved do you suppose i could get a piece of [url=https://refsheet.net/DreamScaper/zeph]my current favorite gremlin[/url] for 600g + 2 noc eggs (around 250g each)?
oh my gosh im in love with your style... sketchy pencil textures my beloved
do you suppose i could get a piece of my current favorite gremlin for 600g + 2 noc eggs (around 250g each)?
sigWL.pngsigSH1.png
sigLO.pngsigSH2.png
@PolarisFox absolutely! what a funky little gremlin <3
you can send over a trade and i'll accept it once i'm done!
@PolarisFox absolutely! what a funky little gremlin <3
you can send over a trade and i'll accept it once i'm done!
@493 here's your art! fluffy tail supremacy for real :pray: they were so fun to draw :D thank you for commissioning me, let me know if it needs any changes! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/915697471336902681/1079998723498704946/493_loki_gif.gif[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/915697471336902681/1079998723863625728/493_loki_doodle.png[/img]
@493 here's your art! fluffy tail supremacy for real :pray: they were so fun to draw :D
thank you for commissioning me, let me know if it needs any changes!

493_loki_gif.gif

493_loki_doodle.png
AAAAH he looks so wonderful, thank you so much!! fluffy tails really are the best!! and he has three no less... what a world we live in.
no need for any changes, i'm super happy and i'm also glad to hear you had fun drawing him!! >w<
AAAAH he looks so wonderful, thank you so much!! fluffy tails really are the best!! and he has three no less... what a world we live in.
no need for any changes, i'm super happy and i'm also glad to hear you had fun drawing him!! >w<
yyQU57P.png ____
calico/seer
(s)he/xe/it

K2X2sSR.gif
________
I am absolutely in love with your style.
Would it be okay to toss 700g and 400k your way for one of my little dragon bab?

https://toyhou.se/18350570.dragon/56631956
(legs are stylized in the ref, feel free to do them however)
I am absolutely in love with your style.
Would it be okay to toss 700g and 400k your way for one of my little dragon bab?

https://toyhou.se/18350570.dragon/56631956
(legs are stylized in the ref, feel free to do them however)
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@/493 thank you and i'm glad you like it, the tails were a pleasure to draw! :P @Boolean thanks, that sounds good to me! <3 such a cute fluffy baby... [emoji=undertide star size=2] send over the payment when you're ready and i'll accept it once it's all done! ----- i am closing this shop for a little while to catch up on an offsite comm and a personal project, it should not take too long but if anyone would like to be pinged when i re-open, let me know!
@/493 thank you and i'm glad you like it, the tails were a pleasure to draw! :P

@Boolean thanks, that sounds good to me! <3 such a cute fluffy baby...
send over the payment when you're ready and i'll accept it once it's all done!

i am closing this shop for a little while to catch up on an offsite comm and a personal project, it should not take too long but if anyone would like to be pinged when i re-open, let me know!
1 2 3 4