Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I finally got it!!
1 2
Bootiful boi
Bootiful boi
H0YILgZ.png
Oh, is that one of the babies that I hatched for you as a nest rental?! If so, glad my nests were so lucky for you! I’m in the middle of a wildclaw breeding project myself so I know how disappointing those cooldowns feel when you don’t get what you wanted.
Oh, is that one of the babies that I hatched for you as a nest rental?! If so, glad my nests were so lucky for you! I’m in the middle of a wildclaw breeding project myself so I know how disappointing those cooldowns feel when you don’t get what you wanted.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
Congrats! My first and only breeding project took me about 2 years to get, despite 15-day cooldowns and a relatively small range. Once I got the one I needed, I questioned whether or not I even wanted it anymore because it had been so long...
Congrats! My first and only breeding project took me about 2 years to get, despite 15-day cooldowns and a relatively small range. Once I got the one I needed, I questioned whether or not I even wanted it anymore because it had been so long...
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Amazing!!
Amazing!!
JGnDE4d.gif
[quote name="Saccharine" date="2023-02-21 21:33:41" ] Oh, is that one of the babies that I hatched for you as a nest rental?! [/quote] Ah yeah it was, thanks! And good luck with your WC project!
Saccharine wrote on 2023-02-21 21:33:41:
Oh, is that one of the babies that I hatched for you as a nest rental?!
Ah yeah it was, thanks! And good luck with your WC project!
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
1 2