Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Puppet Pal! - TC skin for sale!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I would love to buy a slot! do you prefer payment by cross roads or pm?
I would love to buy a slot! do you prefer payment by cross roads or pm?
She and her, skin for sale here
I would also love to take a slot! The moment I saw this skin on the submissions thread, I knew I'd have to keep an eye on it 'cause it looks so cool [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
I would also love to take a slot! The moment I saw this skin on the submissions thread, I knew I'd have to keep an eye on it 'cause it looks so cool
Forum-Signature.png
A little late to the party, but PLEASE sign me up for run 2.

Congrats on getting an honorable mention! I've gotten one too, but it's blowing my mind how yours didn't win. It was one of the coolest and most creative entries for the contest imho.

Let me know when I should send the payment :)
I'm super excited to get a copy!
A little late to the party, but PLEASE sign me up for run 2.

Congrats on getting an honorable mention! I've gotten one too, but it's blowing my mind how yours didn't win. It was one of the coolest and most creative entries for the contest imho.

Let me know when I should send the payment :)
I'm super excited to get a copy!
sdcOBGl.png
Please sign me up and let me know! I absolutely love it
Please sign me up and let me know! I absolutely love it
Hi, I'd like to sign up too! It's such a cool skin :0
Hi, I'd like to sign up too! It's such a cool skin :0
kj2Qtjf.pngWkSApm9.pngO8SN3Pl.pngDevour-1.png-1.png.png
Hey there! If you have a slot available, I'd love to sign up for one as well! :D
Hey there! If you have a slot available, I'd love to sign up for one as well! :D
TBmRRMw.pngO930dUy.pngdCLrh1t.pngRavenswood HatcheryFile Island Hatchery
Oh man, I'm genuinely surprised you didn't win! Well, I'll be glad to at least get a copy of this one for myself! Please add me to run #2!
Oh man, I'm genuinely surprised you didn't win! Well, I'll be glad to at least get a copy of this one for myself! Please add me to run #2!
Hey, I expect myself to NOT get payment in time, so have @Sidya take my place! It wouldn't be fair to hold everyone up and they want to be in the run too
Hey, I expect myself to NOT get payment in time, so have @Sidya take my place! It wouldn't be fair to hold everyone up and they want to be in the run too
FD1rkPC.png Maybe I shouldn't- (proceeds to max effort my artwork)

Friend Requests: Open

Chronically online and addicted.
@dzcool3 @playerpichu @Cayleth @KassieNight @Swissy I will have you sighed up for Run 2! Thank you!! ^^

@Cawfee @doctorspiral unfortunately, there are no more slots for Run 2 available :( I will add you to a third run! If we get more people, I will be able to print more!

@PurpleHoover awh, I'm so sorry you won't be able to get the skin now :( I will have you in mind for later, though! Please let me know if you'll still want the skin in a while c: I might just print it in the future! For now I will move the person you mentioned to run 1 - thanks for telling me!
@dzcool3 @playerpichu @Cayleth @KassieNight @Swissy I will have you sighed up for Run 2! Thank you!! ^^

@Cawfee @doctorspiral unfortunately, there are no more slots for Run 2 available :( I will add you to a third run! If we get more people, I will be able to print more!

@PurpleHoover awh, I'm so sorry you won't be able to get the skin now :( I will have you in mind for later, though! Please let me know if you'll still want the skin in a while c: I might just print it in the future! For now I will move the person you mentioned to run 1 - thanks for telling me!
H5WeqZH.png
06xk8gV.png
12ilQ62.png
badge.png Bkyl5HP.png iZuvdB7.png
[/column]
@Sidya hi! You have been moved to run 1! Please send your payment whenever you have a moment! Thank you!

@dzcool3 the form of payment makes no difference to me! But looking at the amount of notifications I get from this thread, I feel like a PM would be better :)

@Cayleth oh dear, you're way too kind.. Thank you! >< I will tell you when I will need the payment!
@Sidya hi! You have been moved to run 1! Please send your payment whenever you have a moment! Thank you!

@dzcool3 the form of payment makes no difference to me! But looking at the amount of notifications I get from this thread, I feel like a PM would be better :)

@Cayleth oh dear, you're way too kind.. Thank you! >< I will tell you when I will need the payment!
H5WeqZH.png
06xk8gV.png
12ilQ62.png
badge.png Bkyl5HP.png iZuvdB7.png
[/column]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10