Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | RWBY!
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
can Ironwood just heckin die
can Ironwood just heckin die
Signature-1-Avani-8069.png
I have a disproportionate amount of feelings about this show. V8 gave me almost my every wish in terms of things I wanted to see, but I think it's safe to say Ozcar needs a therapist. Several therapists.
I have a disproportionate amount of feelings about this show. V8 gave me almost my every wish in terms of things I wanted to see, but I think it's safe to say Ozcar needs a therapist. Several therapists.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
I love RWBY! my fave is Neo for some reason... Weiss is a second

Edit: i watched season 3 again and all villans are UNFORGIVABLE and Weiss is bratty/bossy and my new fave is Pyrrhra rip
I love RWBY! my fave is Neo for some reason... Weiss is a second

Edit: i watched season 3 again and all villans are UNFORGIVABLE and Weiss is bratty/bossy and my new fave is Pyrrhra rip
8H5BnWlB0pyjgAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png Am catastrophist much proud
we're not in Remnant anymore
we're not in Remnant anymore
I've been watching RWBY since the initial trailers came out before v1 started. It's ingrained in who I am at this point. Pyrrha was my favorite character and I'm still not over v3 finale after all this time.

I decided to venture out of the forums specific to flight rising content because v9 ep1 aired this morning and I already watched it but I still can't believe we finally got more RWBY content haha and I decided I might as well talk about my thoughts somewhere.
Putting v9 content under a spoiler tag for now.

So i officially love the mouse people. they are so silly, I love the silly parts of RWBY. It's obviously going to be a very emotional volume but I'm grateful there have been some fun moments as well.
I was extremely surprised team RWBY all came together again in the first episode. I definitely thought it would take longer. But I'm sure they'll get separated somehow again and go through their own little breakdowns and whatnot.
Speaking of breakdowns, I can't stop thinking about how Ruby passed out upon hearing the news about Penny, and then when she woke up she was like "yeah nope not processing that right now".
Overall, the thing I'm most curious about is Ruby's arc this volume. I've been waiting for this for sooooooooooo long
I've been watching RWBY since the initial trailers came out before v1 started. It's ingrained in who I am at this point. Pyrrha was my favorite character and I'm still not over v3 finale after all this time.

I decided to venture out of the forums specific to flight rising content because v9 ep1 aired this morning and I already watched it but I still can't believe we finally got more RWBY content haha and I decided I might as well talk about my thoughts somewhere.
Putting v9 content under a spoiler tag for now.

So i officially love the mouse people. they are so silly, I love the silly parts of RWBY. It's obviously going to be a very emotional volume but I'm grateful there have been some fun moments as well.
I was extremely surprised team RWBY all came together again in the first episode. I definitely thought it would take longer. But I'm sure they'll get separated somehow again and go through their own little breakdowns and whatnot.
Speaking of breakdowns, I can't stop thinking about how Ruby passed out upon hearing the news about Penny, and then when she woke up she was like "yeah nope not processing that right now".
Overall, the thing I'm most curious about is Ruby's arc this volume. I've been waiting for this for sooooooooooo long
OZIPhWp.png
tyEuRXe.pnga129Nss.pngVBvWbv1.png
N2r2kW8.pngYMPbu9R.png2VtxnMX.png
qjxrAwx.pngfdUVIfW.pngwLBAZLz.png
8VvjJ9p.png
hello there, is this still active?
hello there, is this still active?

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
Nobody else posted here during volume 9 sadly, but I have this thread bookmarked in case anyone ever responds

Nobody else posted here during volume 9 sadly, but I have this thread bookmarked in case anyone ever responds

OZIPhWp.png
tyEuRXe.pnga129Nss.pngVBvWbv1.png
N2r2kW8.pngYMPbu9R.png2VtxnMX.png
qjxrAwx.pngfdUVIfW.pngwLBAZLz.png
8VvjJ9p.png
We're all here, lurking in the shadows...[emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1]
We're all here, lurking in the shadows...
ok, i wanted to find a place to discuss RWBY that wasn't hostile, and thought fr woukd be a good place
and then i found this thread
ok, i wanted to find a place to discuss RWBY that wasn't hostile, and thought fr woukd be a good place
and then i found this thread

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
@Transkovsky what do you mean by hostile?
@Transkovsky what do you mean by hostile?
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53