Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 1 slot left ; temp. fullbody bribe shop
1 2
edit: 2/3 slots confirmed! still looking for a few more offers even if its been a while weh i don't think i'm quite ready to open my main art shop yet, but i'm in need of some gems so i'm putting this up for now. o|< as the title implies, i'm offering fullbody character art. these will start at [b]5000g/kt[/b]. mixed payment is okay, partial item offers (eggs/gene/gem and festival apparel) are okay too. there will be 3 slots open, and [b]they won't be first come first serve[/b]. i'll be letting people post offers probably for a day or two, and look at bribe amounts and character designs to decide on which ones i'd like to take on. i can draw humanoid characters, but i'm currently a lot more likely to accept anthro/feral characters as they're generally easier for me to draw. [b]please note that turnaround time can range from a week to over a month.[/b] i'm a fulltime student, i have an existing queue of commissions to work on, and poor mental health makes both of those pretty hard to keep up with all of the time. when posting, please make a note that you won't mind waiting or something to that effect, or i likely won't consider your offer. ><; with this in mind, [i]i would highly prefer to take half payment at the sketch + half payment upon completion, or payment upon completion.[/i] it puts a lot less stress on me... orz lastly, [u]i reserve the right to close this early / without accepting any or up to 3 orders if i feel that i'll be unable to take up any of them.[/u] [code] [b]character:[/b] (link/images) [b]offer/bribe:[/b] (at least 5000kt/g) [b]notes:[/b](expression/pose ideas etc, or other notes for me.)[/code] examples: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476038815727747083/1068303101842432121/2023_comm_examples_3.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/476038815727747083/1075288153704890420/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/61115803_VBfiXONjByrrwbl.png[/img]
edit: 2/3 slots confirmed! still looking for a few more offers even if its been a while weh

i don't think i'm quite ready to open my main art shop yet, but i'm in need of some gems so i'm putting this up for now. o|<

as the title implies, i'm offering fullbody character art. these will start at 5000g/kt. mixed payment is okay, partial item offers (eggs/gene/gem and festival apparel) are okay too.

there will be 3 slots open, and they won't be first come first serve.
i'll be letting people post offers probably for a day or two, and look at bribe amounts and character designs to decide on which ones i'd like to take on. i can draw humanoid characters, but i'm currently a lot more likely to accept anthro/feral characters as they're generally easier for me to draw.

please note that turnaround time can range from a week to over a month. i'm a fulltime student, i have an existing queue of commissions to work on, and poor mental health makes both of those pretty hard to keep up with all of the time. when posting, please make a note that you won't mind waiting or something to that effect, or i likely won't consider your offer. ><;
with this in mind, i would highly prefer to take half payment at the sketch + half payment upon completion, or payment upon completion. it puts a lot less stress on me... orz

lastly, i reserve the right to close this early / without accepting any or up to 3 orders if i feel that i'll be unable to take up any of them.
Code:
[b]character:[/b] (link/images) [b]offer/bribe:[/b] (at least 5000kt/g) [b]notes:[/b](expression/pose ideas etc, or other notes for me.)

examples:
2023_comm_examples_3.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
61115803_VBfiXONjByrrwbl.png
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@darkhyancith @munakata @skystreamchan @callumscove @silvercats2 @naeryl @spadefish @squidcat @dawkosaur @saruhiko @shiftie @jerma985 @kxida @leyline @cryptidove @alcyon @gabifrutti @sofia007 @xlilm0nsterx @rexpresso @bashett @mazurkas @evet @enoch @shamirr @sakuraa @happylittlesnek

hello everyone, thank you for having showed interest in my art!
unfortunately i'm still not quite ready to open up my main shop, but as mentioned in the OP i'm hoping to make back some gems, and am tentatively opening this up. i'll be taking bribes for fullbody artwork; please read my notes for turnaround times and such, and fill out a form if you'd like me to entertain your offer. and of course, feel free to let me know if you'd like to be removed from the pinglist.

thank you for your time! ><
@darkhyancith @munakata @skystreamchan @callumscove @silvercats2 @naeryl @spadefish @squidcat @dawkosaur @saruhiko @shiftie @jerma985 @kxida @leyline @cryptidove @alcyon @gabifrutti @sofia007 @xlilm0nsterx @rexpresso @bashett @mazurkas @evet @enoch @shamirr @sakuraa @happylittlesnek

hello everyone, thank you for having showed interest in my art!
unfortunately i'm still not quite ready to open up my main shop, but as mentioned in the OP i'm hoping to make back some gems, and am tentatively opening this up. i'll be taking bribes for fullbody artwork; please read my notes for turnaround times and such, and fill out a form if you'd like me to entertain your offer. and of course, feel free to let me know if you'd like to be removed from the pinglist.

thank you for your time! ><
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
i'll throw zinovy at you, he's human though so i understand if you'd rather stick to anthros!

character: zinovy's toyhouse
offer/bribe: 6kg
notes: frowning/serious expressions, possibly leaning against something like a wall or just casually seated?

i'll throw zinovy at you, he's human though so i understand if you'd rather stick to anthros!

character: zinovy's toyhouse
notes: frowning/serious expressions, possibly leaning against something like a wall or just casually seated?

injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@erichthonios
ohh, i love his design and would be happy to try drawing him! thank you for your generous bribe as well <:') i'll put you down for a slot and hopefully get a rough sketch to you soon!!
since he doesn't have any other fullbody pieces as far as i can see, would you have a picture, maybe, of the kind of shoes you'd like him to wear or anything? :o
@erichthonios
ohh, i love his design and would be happy to try drawing him! thank you for your generous bribe as well <:') i'll put you down for a slot and hopefully get a rough sketch to you soon!!
since he doesn't have any other fullbody pieces as far as i can see, would you have a picture, maybe, of the kind of shoes you'd like him to wear or anything? :o
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
Oooh id love to nab a slot!!

character: Rani https://toyhou.se/19769109.rani/gallery (full ref is 2nd to last w/green background)
offer/bribe: 10kg
notes: Could do something where she is happy/proud looking or smug, could have her interacting with nature/bugs/reptiles/birds, ultimately you can have the artistic freedom to choose what you want to do w/her!!
Oooh id love to nab a slot!!

character: Rani https://toyhou.se/19769109.rani/gallery (full ref is 2nd to last w/green background)
offer/bribe: 10kg
notes: Could do something where she is happy/proud looking or smug, could have her interacting with nature/bugs/reptiles/birds, ultimately you can have the artistic freedom to choose what you want to do w/her!!
2cf2tet.png
@sakuraa
oh my, what a generous offer -- thank you for your interest in commissioning me!! ;o; unfortunately i'm unable to do full-fledged backgrounds and such but i can definitely add props like animals around her and some stray flowers/sprouts of grass etc; if that would still be alright with you i'd love to take on your order! ;v;
@sakuraa
oh my, what a generous offer -- thank you for your interest in commissioning me!! ;o; unfortunately i'm unable to do full-fledged backgrounds and such but i can definitely add props like animals around her and some stray flowers/sprouts of grass etc; if that would still be alright with you i'd love to take on your order! ;v;
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
aaah thank you!! and i totally forgot about that/never made a proper ref sheet, anything in the style of military/combat boots is fine! pics one || two
aaah thank you!! and i totally forgot about that/never made a proper ref sheet, anything in the style of military/combat boots is fine! pics one || two
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@hocotate Oh thats totally okay i didnt have a full bg in mind anyway dont worry, your art is wonderful as is it deserves a good offer, esp as my bird is a tad complex!!! I can send over a CR with the gems right know if you would like to take payment now!! Thank you so much!! And no need to rush either, take your time!!
@hocotate Oh thats totally okay i didnt have a full bg in mind anyway dont worry, your art is wonderful as is it deserves a good offer, esp as my bird is a tad complex!!! I can send over a CR with the gems right know if you would like to take payment now!! Thank you so much!! And no need to rush either, take your time!!
2cf2tet.png
@Hocotate I know we had a tentative headshot offer in DMs but I'd still like to shoot my shot here-

character: https://twitter.com/Sereni_Ti_pot/status/1590278673189703680
notes: maybe like, a bit of a playfully threatening stance, leaning against a wall/sitting on maybe a crate or something?

@Hocotate I know we had a tentative headshot offer in DMs but I'd still like to shoot my shot here-

character: https://twitter.com/Sereni_Ti_pot/status/1590278673189703680
notes: maybe like, a bit of a playfully threatening stance, leaning against a wall/sitting on maybe a crate or something?

Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
@kiratiyuji oh yes, i actually was planning to DM you about that soon (sorry for the wait)! ^^; thank you for your offer here as well!! i think i'm going to keep this open a little longer to see if anybody else wants to offer, but in any case i'll shoot you a message soon, whether i accept this or whether it's about that headshot x) i really appreciate your continued interest!! [emoji=heart size=1]
@kiratiyuji
oh yes, i actually was planning to DM you about that soon (sorry for the wait)! ^^;
thank you for your offer here as well!! i think i'm going to keep this open a little longer to see if anybody else wants to offer, but in any case i'll shoot you a message soon, whether i accept this or whether it's about that headshot x) i really appreciate your continued interest!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
1 2