Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What made you choose your flight?
1 2 3 4 5
I initially chose water, but shortly after moved to fire.
I don't know why I did choose water, I just did.

However, I am now in fire, and that is because:

an OC of mine has fire powers

that's literally the whole reason.

Not the lore, eyes, none of that. It was because imaginary kid control fire.

hehe brain is weird
I initially chose water, but shortly after moved to fire.
I don't know why I did choose water, I just did.

However, I am now in fire, and that is because:

an OC of mine has fire powers

that's literally the whole reason.

Not the lore, eyes, none of that. It was because imaginary kid control fire.

hehe brain is weird
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | WishlistV8rfN.gifMroYj.gifexWWM.gifu4fQP.gifSVcC3.gifyB5HL.gif
half of my personality is liking snow and the cold. i even named myself after boreal forests

at this point i cant imagine being in any other flight (except maybe wind? my lore could adapt pretty easily to wind's.) it is pretty nice here
half of my personality is liking snow and the cold. i even named myself after boreal forests

at this point i cant imagine being in any other flight (except maybe wind? my lore could adapt pretty easily to wind's.) it is pretty nice here

Taiga
He/Him
+3 FR Time
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png jPdGQf9.gif PaI4dmB.png
My choice was actually a surprise to my friends. They assume I would have chosen either Shadow or Plague due to liking the more macabre aesthetics, and honestly I was debating between those two at first, but ended up going with Light.

The whole library motif won me over as it hits a cozy nostalgic chord with me. I don't regret choosing Light one bit, especially when even Light has a dark side to it with zombie imps and such. I get to enjoy the best of both worlds.
My choice was actually a surprise to my friends. They assume I would have chosen either Shadow or Plague due to liking the more macabre aesthetics, and honestly I was debating between those two at first, but ended up going with Light.

The whole library motif won me over as it hits a cozy nostalgic chord with me. I don't regret choosing Light one bit, especially when even Light has a dark side to it with zombie imps and such. I get to enjoy the best of both worlds.
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
My reasons for choosing Plague were closely connected to the fact I enjoy creepy things, and the grim topics of death and decay, but also Plague is the closest to my favourite land from Neopets, the Haunted Woods. (Shadow's a close 2nd but I prefer the red eyes more)
My reasons for choosing Plague were closely connected to the fact I enjoy creepy things, and the grim topics of death and decay, but also Plague is the closest to my favourite land from Neopets, the Haunted Woods. (Shadow's a close 2nd but I prefer the red eyes more)
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
i love the variety of lightning's aesthetics (high-tech, industrial, steampunk, desert scavenger/wasteland, some poor guy working an office job, Bugs, the list goes on) and in general when it comes to elements in video games i tend to gravitate towards lightning and adjacent elements. i also think we have cool eyes and a super neat deity, and some pretty interesting lore. no regrets at all, i've been in a couple different flights and i didn't like any of them quite as much as this one :]
i love the variety of lightning's aesthetics (high-tech, industrial, steampunk, desert scavenger/wasteland, some poor guy working an office job, Bugs, the list goes on) and in general when it comes to elements in video games i tend to gravitate towards lightning and adjacent elements. i also think we have cool eyes and a super neat deity, and some pretty interesting lore. no regrets at all, i've been in a couple different flights and i didn't like any of them quite as much as this one :]
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
Purple, as is decreed by the Non Binary Deities, is everything...and there's mushrooms! Mysterious liquids, and a super chill deity dragon that uses an excess of ellipses...much like myself.

One of my favorite things about Shadow is the fact that it's not branded as the "brooding evil edgy edgylord, misunderstood villain" trope, and is relatively chill. I absolutely love dark colors and aesthetics but in most other games those are the "bad guy" things, and Shadow is not a bunch of bad guys looming in dark alleyways just waiting for an opportunity to monologue like a supervillain...although you might find some characters that are technically villains sleeping in garbage cans strewn about my lair, waiting to sell you some totally real booleans or something...
Purple, as is decreed by the Non Binary Deities, is everything...and there's mushrooms! Mysterious liquids, and a super chill deity dragon that uses an excess of ellipses...much like myself.

One of my favorite things about Shadow is the fact that it's not branded as the "brooding evil edgy edgylord, misunderstood villain" trope, and is relatively chill. I absolutely love dark colors and aesthetics but in most other games those are the "bad guy" things, and Shadow is not a bunch of bad guys looming in dark alleyways just waiting for an opportunity to monologue like a supervillain...although you might find some characters that are technically villains sleeping in garbage cans strewn about my lair, waiting to sell you some totally real booleans or something...
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
I almost picked lightning, realized I didn't like Stormcatcher's vibes at all, and then went all the way to the other side of the world in arcane.

Also: big telescope.
I almost picked lightning, realized I didn't like Stormcatcher's vibes at all, and then went all the way to the other side of the world in arcane.

Also: big telescope.
ZincAlloy.gif
I liked the spacey vibes + dreams. I was between Arcane and Light, Wind, and Water, but I am happy with the choice I made.
I liked the spacey vibes + dreams. I was between Arcane and Light, Wind, and Water, but I am happy with the choice I made.
OwO
Zap Daddy
Zap Daddy
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
Plague eyes, the lore and Plaguemum.
Plague eyes, the lore and Plaguemum.
Z4EXqHV.png QQYyU47.png
image9.png
1 2 3 4 5