Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | {p} coli-questing w/ took {w.i.p.}
[center][url=https://espressodragons.tumblr.com/post/138736477431/flight-dividers][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/1472d40b5a1c39406f28a5a6638fd134/tumblr_inline_o21bmtn7Oz1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/url] [font=century][size=6]coli-questing w/ took[/size][/font] [url=https://espressodragons.tumblr.com/post/138736477431/flight-dividers][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/1472d40b5a1c39406f28a5a6638fd134/tumblr_inline_o21bmtn7Oz1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/url][/center] [columns][item=gladekeeper topiary cutting] [item=lost gladekeeper sackdoll] [item=nature runestone][nextcol][size=3][center]so! welcome to my coli-quest thread. this is where i'll be attempting to catalogue all of the different coli-challenges i plan to take on. the [b]first[/b] challenge is gonna be the twenty-four hour challenge. basically what i'm going to be attempting is to grind for twenty-four hours in a single coliseum venue. the guidelines are as follows: [b]one.[/b] the full twenty-four hours does [i]not[/i] need to be completed in the same day. i will be breaking this up into as many sessions as necessary. [b]two.[/b] most notable drops will be recorded here unless i forget but food/mats will most likely [i]not[/i] be included. [b]three.[/b] it is my plan to eventually complete every coliseum venue. however, i will most likely do them out of order just because i'm very fickle like that. [b]four.[/b] this challenge was originally proposed by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2776107#post_2776107]cakeless[/url] so it'd be super duper cool to credit them if you decide to begin the challenge yourself <3 the [b]second[/b] challenge is going to be the coli-scavenger hunt. i've done this once before but never completed it unfortunately. so lets goooo round two! I will be setting up individual posts for each venue [i]and[/i] separating said posts by each individual session. hopefully it'll help with my organization.. heh ;; eventually as i add challenges and complete venues, this post will have a table of contents bc i will 100% be doing the venues and challenges out of order. but for now, i'm too lazy.[/size][/center][nextcol][item=gladekeeper topiary cutting] [item=lost gladekeeper sackdoll] [item=nature runestone][/columns]
tumblr_inline_o21bmtn7Oz1r3lvtf_400.png
coli-questing w/ took
tumblr_inline_o21bmtn7Oz1r3lvtf_400.png
Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting
Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll
Nature Runestone
so! welcome to my coli-quest thread. this is where i'll be attempting to catalogue all of the different coli-challenges i plan to take on.

the first challenge is gonna be the twenty-four hour challenge. basically what i'm going to be attempting is to grind for twenty-four hours in a single coliseum venue.

the guidelines are as follows:
one. the full twenty-four hours does not need to be completed in the same day. i will be breaking this up into as many sessions as necessary.
two. most notable drops will be recorded here unless i forget but food/mats will most likely not be included.
three. it is my plan to eventually complete every coliseum venue. however, i will most likely do them out of order just because i'm very fickle like that.
four. this challenge was originally proposed by cakeless so it'd be super duper cool to credit them if you decide to begin the challenge yourself <3

the second challenge is going to be the coli-scavenger hunt. i've done this once before but never completed it unfortunately. so lets goooo round two!

I will be setting up individual posts for each venue and separating said posts by each individual session. hopefully it'll help with my organization.. heh ;;

eventually as i add challenges and complete venues, this post will have a table of contents bc i will 100% be doing the venues and challenges out of order. but for now, i'm too lazy.
Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting
Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll
Nature Runestone
nature_small.png under construction
[center][size=2]okay - without further ado, let's get started with day one of the coli-scavenger hunt starting in the [b]training fields[/b]! [b]total grind time;;[/b] 48 minutes and [b]COMPLETE[/b] update @ 9:43am;; holy woah i really was not expecting to get that bumble so quickly! last time it took me [i]days[/i]. [img]https://orig04.deviantart.net/8708/f/2016/277/7/2/nature_shield_by_starkindlerstudio-dajunx8.png[/img] [b]venue;;[/b] training fields [b]activity;;[/b] hulu - criminal minds [b]session;;[/b] one [b]grind date & time;;[/b] january seventh, 2023 @ 8:55am - 9:43am [b]goal;;[/b] [item=bumble] 1/1 [b]notable loot;;[/b] [item=minor health potion] x 9 [item=leafy pack] x 8 [item=broken flower pot] x 7 [item=mith bruiser][item=luna mith][item=chipskink][item=webwing alpha][item=frosted pocketmouse][item=disorient][item=shining acuity fragment][item=dark acuity fragment][item=dark acuity fragment][item=diseased acuity fragment][item=shining might fragment][item=crimson rogue vest] [/size] [size=2][/size]
okay - without further ado, let's get started with day one of the coli-scavenger hunt starting in the training fields!

total grind time;; 48 minutes and COMPLETE

update @ 9:43am;; holy woah i really was not expecting to get that bumble so quickly! last time it took me days.

nature_shield_by_starkindlerstudio-dajunx8.png
venue;; training fields
activity;; hulu - criminal minds
session;; one
grind date & time;; january seventh, 2023 @ 8:55am - 9:43am
goal;;
Bumble
1/1
notable loot;;
Minor Health Potion x 9 Leafy Pack x 8 Broken Flower Pot x 7
Mith Bruiser Luna Mith Chipskink Webwing Alpha Frosted Pocketmouse Disorient Shining Acuity Fragment Dark Acuity Fragment Dark Acuity Fragment Diseased Acuity Fragment Shining Might Fragment Crimson Rogue Vest

[center][size=2]since the training fields took no time at all, we might as well move onto the [b]woodland path[/b]! [b]total grind time;;[/b] tba [img]https://orig04.deviantart.net/8708/f/2016/277/7/2/nature_shield_by_starkindlerstudio-dajunx8.png[/img] [b]venue;;[/b] woodland path [b]activity;;[/b] hulu - criminal minds [b]session;;[/b] one [b]grind date & time;;[/b] january seventh, 2023 @ 10:45am - 11:14am [b]goal;;[/b] [item=leafy pack] 3/30 [b]notable loot;;[/b] [item=minor health potion] x 6 [item=clown charger][item=scarlet-crested woodoon][item=autumn dryad][item=janustrap][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=bright bolt][item=shred][item=scene: woodland path][item=blushing pink rose] [/size]
since the training fields took no time at all, we might as well move onto the woodland path!

total grind time;; tba

venue;; woodland path
activity;; hulu - criminal minds
session;; one
grind date & time;; january seventh, 2023 @ 10:45am - 11:14am
goal;;
Leafy Pack
3/30
notable loot;;
Minor Health Potion x 6
Clown Charger Scarlet-Crested Woodoon Autumn Dryad Janustrap Vial of Hypnotic Sight Bright Bolt Shred Scene: Woodland Path Blushing Pink Rose

[center][size=2][img]https://orig04.deviantart.net/8708/f/2016/277/7/2/nature_shield_by_starkindlerstudio-dajunx8.png[/img] [b]venue;;[/b] woodland path [b]activity;;[/b] crunchyroll - sword art online [b]session;;[/b] two [b]grind date & time;;[/b] january ninth, 2023 @ 3:46am - 5:16am [b]goal;;[/b] [item=leafy pack] 3/30 (cont.) 11/27 [b]final count;;[/b] 14/30 [b]notable loot;;[/b] [item=minor health potion] x 16 [item=unhatched ice egg][item=bluefin charger][item=dryad][item=spongy spingy][item=coral basilisk][item=wildwood owl][item=sakura owl][item=blooming strangler][item=greenroot janustrap][item=woodoon][item=moonglow nightjar][item=meditate][item=meditate][item=shining might fragment][item=diseased might fragment][item=fiery might fragment][item=acuity fragment][item=charged acuity fragment][item=charged acuity fragment][item=fiery acuity fragment][item=aquatic acuity fragment][item=anticipate][item=shred][item=sap][item=thunder slash][item=winterwatcher's arctic goggles] [/size]
venue;; woodland path
activity;; crunchyroll - sword art online
session;; two
grind date & time;; january ninth, 2023 @ 3:46am - 5:16am
goal;;
Leafy Pack
3/30 (cont.)
11/27
final count;;
14/30
notable loot;;
Minor Health Potion x 16
Unhatched Ice Egg Bluefin Charger Dryad Spongy Spingy Coral Basilisk Wildwood Owl Sakura Owl Blooming Strangler Greenroot Janustrap Woodoon Moonglow Nightjar Meditate Meditate Shining Might Fragment Diseased Might Fragment Fiery Might Fragment Acuity Fragment Charged Acuity Fragment Charged Acuity Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment Aquatic Acuity Fragment Anticipate Shred Sap Thunder Slash Winterwatcher's Arctic Goggles

[center][size=2] smol note;; today is the first day of crystalline gala - for speed purposes, i won't be recording currency drops, only chests [b]EDIT EDIT;;[/b] i suck and didn't bother to keep track of my drops.. however the i did manage to obtain all 30 of the leafy packs. i'll try to do better at recording in the future heh [img]https://flightrising.com/images/layout/revamp/banners/nature_small.png[/img] [b]venue;;[/b] woodland path [b]activity;;[/b] hulu - motherland: fort salem [b]session;;[/b] three [b]grind date & time;;[/b] january twenty second, 2023 @ 12:15pm - tba [b]goal;;[/b] [item=leafy pack] 3/30 (cont.) 11/27 (cont.) 5/16 [b]final count;;[/b] 19/30 [b]notable loot;;[/b] [item=minor health potion] x 3 [item=greenroot janustrap][item=crimson rogue belt] [/size]
smol note;; today is the first day of crystalline gala - for speed purposes, i won't be recording currency drops, only chests

EDIT EDIT;; i suck and didn't bother to keep track of my drops.. however the i did manage to obtain all 30 of the leafy packs. i'll try to do better at recording in the future heh

nature_small.png
venue;; woodland path
activity;; hulu - motherland: fort salem
session;; three
grind date & time;; january twenty second, 2023 @ 12:15pm - tba
goal;;
Leafy Pack
3/30 (cont.)
11/27 (cont.)
5/16
final count;;
19/30
notable loot;;
Minor Health Potion x 3
Greenroot Janustrap Crimson Rogue Belt

[center][size=2]hoooo boy. here we go again. [img]http://i.imgur.com/2zr4y0I.png[/img] [b]venue;;[/b] scorched forest [b]activity;;[/b] ghost adventures [b]session;;[/b] one [b]grind date & time;;[/b] february seventeenth, 2023 @ 12:10am - 1:33am [item=firebreather cape] 0/1 [b]notable loot;;[/b] [item=minor health potion] x 7 [item=moss-covered golem][item=centaur archer][item=wintermane bowman][item=extinguished jackalope][item=steam gyre][item=chocolate noggle][item=chocolate noggle][item=chocolate noggle][item=chocolate noggle][item=strawberry noggle][item=strawberry noggle][item=strawberry noggle][item=lovebirds dried tea][item=lovebirds dried tea][item=lovebirds dried tea][item=lovebirds dried tea][item=lovebirds dried tea][item=lovebirds dried tea][item=lovebirds tea tray][item=lovebirds tea tray][item=lovebirds tea tray][item=lovebirds tea cups][item=lovebirds tea cups][item=lovebirds tea cups][item=lovebirds towel][item=lovebirds towel][item=lovebirds towel][item=lovebirds apron][item=lovebirds apron][item=lovebirds apron][item=lovebirds apron][item=lovebirds apron][item=lovebirds apron][item=lovebirds spare tea][item=lovebirds spare tea][item=lovebirds spare tea][item=pretty aqua leg bow][item=meditate][item=meditate][item=fossilize][item=natural might fragment][item=zephyr acuity fragment][item=zephyr acuity fragment][item=fiery acuity fragment][item=diseased acuity fragment][item=acuity fragment] [/size][/center]
hoooo boy. here we go again.

2zr4y0I.png

venue;; scorched forest
activity;; ghost adventures
session;; one
grind date & time;; february seventeenth, 2023 @ 12:10am - 1:33am
Firebreather Cape
0/1
notable loot;;
Minor Health Potion x 7
Moss-Covered Golem Centaur Archer Wintermane Bowman Extinguished Jackalope Steam Gyre Chocolate Noggle Chocolate Noggle Chocolate Noggle Chocolate Noggle Strawberry Noggle Strawberry Noggle Strawberry Noggle Lovebirds Dried Tea Lovebirds Dried Tea Lovebirds Dried Tea Lovebirds Dried Tea Lovebirds Dried Tea Lovebirds Dried Tea Lovebirds Tea Tray Lovebirds Tea Tray Lovebirds Tea Tray Lovebirds Tea Cups Lovebirds Tea Cups Lovebirds Tea Cups Lovebirds Towel Lovebirds Towel Lovebirds Towel Lovebirds Apron Lovebirds Apron Lovebirds Apron Lovebirds Apron Lovebirds Apron Lovebirds Apron Lovebirds Spare Tea Lovebirds Spare Tea Lovebirds Spare Tea Pretty Aqua Leg Bow Meditate Meditate Fossilize Natural Might Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment Diseased Acuity Fragment Acuity Fragment

[center][size=2][img]http://i.imgur.com/2zr4y0I.png[/img] [b]venue;;[/b] scorched forest [b]activity;;[/b] netflix - peaky blinders [b]session;;[/b] two [b]grind date & time;;[/b] february eighteenth, 2023 @ 12:50am - 1:30am [item=firebreather cape] 0/1 [b]notable loot;;[/b] [item=minor health potion] x 3 [item=strawberry noggle][item=augite protector][item=extinguished jackalope][item=wintermane spearman][item=tigerlily flowerfall][item=lovebirds towel][item=lovebirds towel][item=lovebirds towel][item=lovebirds apron][item=lovebirds tea tray][item=lovebirds tea cups][item=lovebirds spare tea][item=lovebirds spare tea][item=lovebirds spare tea][item=lovebirds spare tea][item=lovebirds spare tea][item=lovebirds dried tea][item=lovebirds dried tea][item=lovebirds dried tea][item=lovebirds dried tea][item=sap][item=sap][item=smoke gyre crate] [/size][/center]
2zr4y0I.png

venue;; scorched forest
activity;; netflix - peaky blinders
session;; two
grind date & time;; february eighteenth, 2023 @ 12:50am - 1:30am
Firebreather Cape
0/1
notable loot;;
Minor Health Potion x 3
Strawberry Noggle Augite Protector Extinguished Jackalope Wintermane Spearman Tigerlily Flowerfall Lovebirds Towel Lovebirds Towel Lovebirds Towel Lovebirds Apron Lovebirds Tea Tray Lovebirds Tea Cups Lovebirds Spare Tea Lovebirds Spare Tea Lovebirds Spare Tea Lovebirds Spare Tea Lovebirds Spare Tea Lovebirds Dried Tea Lovebirds Dried Tea Lovebirds Dried Tea Lovebirds Dried Tea Sap Sap Smoke Gyre Crate