Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~~ Exalt Rescues - 5kt/8g ~~
1 2 ... 798 799 800 801 802 ... 864 865
@hannahbbug3 "tomato" sold! since he was a dragon i found, i can keep the payment, right? also can we add this girl to the listings, please? her name is Valentina~ [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/840838/84083772_350.png[/img]
@hannahbbug3 "tomato" sold! since he was a dragon i found, i can keep the payment, right?

also can we add this girl to the listings, please? her name is Valentina~

84083772_350.png
tOF3gv4.png
@Sylphie3000 Correct! And adding her now!
@Sylphie3000 Correct! And adding her now!
up
up
@hannahbbug3
I'd be interested in placing a starting bid on Asimov!

Also I noticed you have ping lists for specific dragons, would it be possible to be added to the ping for dragons from lore lairs or with lore? I love getting the chance to take in dragons that have a sentimental value attached to them that would otherwise be hard to rehome. Thanks!!
@hannahbbug3
I'd be interested in placing a starting bid on Asimov!

Also I noticed you have ping lists for specific dragons, would it be possible to be added to the ping for dragons from lore lairs or with lore? I love getting the chance to take in dragons that have a sentimental value attached to them that would otherwise be hard to rehome. Thanks!!
15587.png 16449.png 16453.png 28.png GtKO0cb.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
OcktuHh.png
@ecopunxter Adding your bid, and putting you on the pinglist! It's rare that I get a dragon with lore, but I will certainly let you know if any end up here!
@ecopunxter Adding your bid, and putting you on the pinglist! It's rare that I get a dragon with lore, but I will certainly let you know if any end up here!
Hi @hannahbbug3 could I please buy Xanna and Tasso please? And donate a dragon while I'm at it if you have the room! Thank you :]
Hi @hannahbbug3 could I please buy Xanna and Tasso please? And donate a dragon while I'm at it if you have the room! Thank you :]
QfSM7oT.png
n4H37dx.png
rUoKR6y.png
lAvpyOQ.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
FObX7rS.png
Light-Network.png lfh.png
@Bee141 CR sent! And go ahead and send over any donation you like!
@Bee141 CR sent! And go ahead and send over any donation you like!
@hannahbbug3 I'll take Nagi, Fidel, and Maksim please!
@hannahbbug3 I'll take Nagi, Fidel, and Maksim please!
@He11Cat9964 CR sent!
@He11Cat9964 CR sent!
up
up
1 2 ... 798 799 800 801 802 ... 864 865