Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | **A Marvel Hatchery!** Still open!
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92
Bump!
Bump!
Z1uQeIX.png
bump! love them ;O
bump! love them ;O
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif k8y4Agu.png
Bump!
Bump!
Z1uQeIX.png
@Underooz

Hello! I have a question about getting a hatchling from you. I saw that your Scarlet Witch pairing has the potential to give me a specific dragon (imperial with crimson-eldritch-crimson), and you mentioned in the guidelines that I have the right to pass on a nest if it's unsatisfactory.
I know the odds are up to the mean rng gods, so I wanted to know if there is a limit to how many nests / hatchlings I can pass on?

(Also I'm not sure if you're still going to do an auction thread/if you have already/changed your plans, but I'm interested in Vanessa(21447716) if you ever auction her off)
@Underooz

Hello! I have a question about getting a hatchling from you. I saw that your Scarlet Witch pairing has the potential to give me a specific dragon (imperial with crimson-eldritch-crimson), and you mentioned in the guidelines that I have the right to pass on a nest if it's unsatisfactory.
I know the odds are up to the mean rng gods, so I wanted to know if there is a limit to how many nests / hatchlings I can pass on?

(Also I'm not sure if you're still going to do an auction thread/if you have already/changed your plans, but I'm interested in Vanessa(21447716) if you ever auction her off)
OIUN2Fc.png eoeoeo eoeoeo rAns2Aq.png

@Schellis

Hello! At this stage, I'm playing pretty casually, and would happily nest them as long as it takes! No limits on passing.

What an unfinished thought about that auction thread, though. Thank you ADHD me circa 2020 xD I will definitely keep you in mind if I do start an auction thread and Scarlet Witch/Vanessa is up for rehoming/auction!
@Schellis

Hello! At this stage, I'm playing pretty casually, and would happily nest them as long as it takes! No limits on passing.

What an unfinished thought about that auction thread, though. Thank you ADHD me circa 2020 xD I will definitely keep you in mind if I do start an auction thread and Scarlet Witch/Vanessa is up for rehoming/auction!
Z1uQeIX.png
@Underooz
Also, the guidelines says that all hatchlings will be Lightning unless stated otherwise, so what other elements are you able to do / how would it work if I wanted different elemental eyes?
@Underooz
Also, the guidelines says that all hatchlings will be Lightning unless stated otherwise, so what other elements are you able to do / how would it work if I wanted different elemental eyes?

@Schellis

I only have contacts with Plague/Nature/Light nests. Otherwise I'd use a service like the Nest Network.

I'd definitely be happy to set that up, though any significant fees for other nests (more than 10k) would be added to the total hatchling cost.
@Schellis

I only have contacts with Plague/Nature/Light nests. Otherwise I'd use a service like the Nest Network.

I'd definitely be happy to set that up, though any significant fees for other nests (more than 10k) would be added to the total hatchling cost.
Z1uQeIX.png
@Underooz Great! Could I request the Scarlet Witch pairing in a Plague nest- until you get a hatchling that's a female Imperial with the color combo of Crimson-Eldritch-Crimson? (hopefully soon so you don't have to go through too many nesting cycles [emoji=imperial laughing size=1]) (I'm willing to pay for a male one, but looking for a female Also do I pay you now or do I pay you once the desired hatchling shows up?)
@Underooz
Great! Could I request the Scarlet Witch pairing in a Plague nest- until you get a hatchling that's a female Imperial with the color combo of Crimson-Eldritch-Crimson? (hopefully soon so you don't have to go through too many nesting cycles )

(I'm willing to pay for a male one, but looking for a female

Also do I pay you now or do I pay you once the desired hatchling shows up?)

@Underooz
Hello again! Any updates about the hatchlings? (no worries if you get back to this late) :D
@Underooz
Hello again! Any updates about the hatchlings? (no worries if you get back to this late) :D

@Schellis

I'm so sorry for the delayed reply! They are currently nesting on the second attempt. First round only had Skydancers, full of feathery RNG rudeness.
@Schellis

I'm so sorry for the delayed reply! They are currently nesting on the second attempt. First round only had Skydancers, full of feathery RNG rudeness.
Z1uQeIX.png
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92