Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | -found-
1 2
@nienrima
No rush on my end. I won't be offended if you pick someone else :D Just pick dragons you like.
@nienrima
No rush on my end. I won't be offended if you pick someone else :D Just pick dragons you like.
jnCQUfS.png
The Peacekeepers Age

Semi-canon, 10th Pass, Dragonriders of Pern RP site

Harmonic Sales
Plague Subspecies Stall
Harmonic Accents
Oh gosh, you all pose such amazing possibilities!

I think I'm most interested in @JiokuyK's Dashboard and @fenemony Aes.

Fenemony, since Aes is a guardian and has the same cooldown as my fae, would you care to do a breeding after next cooldown?

If so, JiokuyK and I, we can breed with that pretty imp of yours, and when Aj comes off cooldown, we can try Aes? :)

Does that work for everyone?
Oh gosh, you all pose such amazing possibilities!

I think I'm most interested in @JiokuyK's Dashboard and @fenemony Aes.

Fenemony, since Aes is a guardian and has the same cooldown as my fae, would you care to do a breeding after next cooldown?

If so, JiokuyK and I, we can breed with that pretty imp of yours, and when Aj comes off cooldown, we can try Aes? :)

Does that work for everyone?
@nienrima
works for me? Mind hosting? I sort of have no lairspace >.>. Or I can give you one of mind to hold on to while I nest them if you would like them to have lightning eyes.
@nienrima
works for me? Mind hosting? I sort of have no lairspace >.>. Or I can give you one of mind to hold on to while I nest them if you would like them to have lightning eyes.
uw3nPsd.png
@nienrima
works great for me, just send me a message when youre ready :)
@nienrima
works great for me, just send me a message when youre ready :)
BxvER5I.pngoZuLvdb.pngBxvER5I.png
SO gorgeous! I'm jealous....
SO gorgeous! I'm jealous....
1 2