Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed drawing now
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
i'd love to enter. thank you <3
i'd love to enter. thank you <3
W1Dayps.png
I'd like to enter! I made some art for a friend and I'm yet to show it to them. Do you think they'll like it? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/922147541636763648/1073183644904071288/Untitled31_202302082314442.png[/img]
I'd like to enter!

I made some art for a friend and I'm yet to show it to them. Do you think they'll like it?

Untitled31_202302082314442.png
Demigirl
Bisexual
Quoiromantic
@DragonEnjoyer25
So very cool! Love that energy!
@DragonEnjoyer25
So very cool! Love that energy!
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
Happy anniversary!

I would love to enter.

Fun tidbit for you: I am in Canada and I have 2 dogs, 1 cockatiel, 4 chickens, and 1 sweetheart of a duck.
Happy anniversary!

I would love to enter.

Fun tidbit for you: I am in Canada and I have 2 dogs, 1 cockatiel, 4 chickens, and 1 sweetheart of a duck.
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
@Self
Aww any pics of your circus sweet pets?:-D
@Self
Aww any pics of your circus sweet pets?:-D
Happy anniversary! I'd like to enter
Happy anniversary! I'd like to enter
Y44MNz7.png Links To Check Out
My Hatchery
My Tumblr
My Wishlist
Fodder Leveling
Yo @Deramadus don't forget to sign up you tundrabrain! :-p
Yo @Deramadus don't forget to sign up you tundrabrain! :-p
Wowies I'm just happy to be pinged! If I'm late sorry but I'll enter :>
Wowies I'm just happy to be pinged! If I'm late sorry but I'll enter :>
Oh I'd love to join! Fun Fact: The feeling/flavor we know as "spicy" can be caused by a variety of different chemicals! [b]Capsaicin[/b]: found in peppers! [b]Piperine[/b]: As seen in Black peppercorn (plus super adorable as a word??) [b]Allyl isothiocyanate[/b]: found in horseradish, wasabi, radishes, and mustard [b]Gingerol[/b]: found in ginger also as I went to see if I spelled Allyl isothiocyanate properly, I found that there's ALSO [b]Allicin [/b]which found in garlic (and I think maybe also onions as they're in the same family of Alliaceae where the name comes from) Plus, some of the spices might affect you differently. Allyl isothiocyanate is known to have more of a "head spice" that goes up through your sinuses and burns your nose. I would not wanna mix this with Capsaicin, which has more of the mouth & throat burn.... jk I would. I have a recipe for buffalo-wasabi wings and they SLAP Bonus photo of my pet cat: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/463140890958102529/1074162999872458802/20230211_212240.jpg[/img]
Oh I'd love to join!

Fun Fact: The feeling/flavor we know as "spicy" can be caused by a variety of different chemicals!

Capsaicin: found in peppers!
Piperine: As seen in Black peppercorn (plus super adorable as a word??)
Allyl isothiocyanate: found in horseradish, wasabi, radishes, and mustard
Gingerol: found in ginger

also as I went to see if I spelled Allyl isothiocyanate properly, I found that there's ALSO Allicin which found in garlic (and I think maybe also onions as they're in the same family of Alliaceae where the name comes from)

Plus, some of the spices might affect you differently. Allyl isothiocyanate is known to have more of a "head spice" that goes up through your sinuses and burns your nose. I would not wanna mix this with Capsaicin, which has more of the mouth & throat burn.... jk I would. I have a recipe for buffalo-wasabi wings and they SLAP

Bonus photo of my pet cat: 20230211_212240.jpg
NP0sn3N.pngaFlambearbear.pngNP0sn3N.png
I would love to enter, happy anniversary!
I would love to enter, happy anniversary!
...business
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13