Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SANIC'S SYMMETRICAL HEADSHOTS (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello! Could I possibly get one of Monarch? ^^
Hello! Could I possibly get one of Monarch? ^^
@Airmalli of course i'd love to! i'll get started on your commission once i've finished my other comms :D
@Airmalli of course i'd love to! i'll get started on your commission once i've finished my other comms :D

ART COMMS OPEN
Awesome! Tysm <3
Awesome! Tysm <3
@sanicmegmog

He looks perfect thank you so much!!
@sanicmegmog

He looks perfect thank you so much!!
FCGpVbU.png
tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o4_75sq.gifytkEBod.pngmjtJ868.pngq9EEy5M.pngtumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
WIy57Zy.png
@Noonchi of course! glad you like it :D
@Noonchi of course! glad you like it :D

ART COMMS OPEN
She looks so good!! Lighter shading would be good, but I trust your creative process~
She looks so good!! Lighter shading would be good, but I trust your creative process~
eyeguy.pngCalliePixel.gifKA_wraparound_Orb.png..Untitled_Artwork.gif
@shrimpheavennow of course and thank you so much! would it be alright to ask for the payment now? if that's ok ofc! apologies if i am coming off as forceful or rude or anything, this is usually how i do these comms, with payment after i've sent the sketch :'D idm having the payment later though once i've finished! /gen
@shrimpheavennow of course and thank you so much! would it be alright to ask for the payment now? if that's ok ofc! apologies if i am coming off as forceful or rude or anything, this is usually how i do these comms, with payment after i've sent the sketch :'D idm having the payment later though once i've finished! /gen

ART COMMS OPEN
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/828987105837056017/1072213259295395920/image.png[/img] @shrimpheavennow so sorry for the ping and so sorry it's been taking me so long to finish the comm, been pretty busy with exams recently and other stuff :'D i wanted to give you an update on how it's going so far! i've nearly finished the lineart but i was thinking of redoing it since i feel like it's too thick, and i wanted to ask if you'd rather i use the thicker lineart or thinner lineart? really sorry if this is an odd question, just wanted your opinion on it first before i continue! <3
image.png

@shrimpheavennow so sorry for the ping and so sorry it's been taking me so long to finish the comm, been pretty busy with exams recently and other stuff :'D i wanted to give you an update on how it's going so far!

i've nearly finished the lineart but i was thinking of redoing it since i feel like it's too thick, and i wanted to ask if you'd rather i use the thicker lineart or thinner lineart? really sorry if this is an odd question, just wanted your opinion on it first before i continue! <3

ART COMMS OPEN
@sanicmegmog no worries!! I love the chunky lineart but if you’d rather redo it I’m good with that too~
@sanicmegmog no worries!! I love the chunky lineart but if you’d rather redo it I’m good with that too~
eyeguy.pngCalliePixel.gifKA_wraparound_Orb.png..Untitled_Artwork.gif
@shrimpheavennow alrighty i'll continue with the thick lineart then! :D
@shrimpheavennow alrighty i'll continue with the thick lineart then! :D

ART COMMS OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6