Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | XXX Orange 7 digit Imp
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5821489][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/58215/5821489_350.png[/img][/url] Hi! Considering offers on this gal - Not really sure of her value and not 100% sure I’d like to sell her. Just wanted to see what’s out there! She is an orange/orange/orange 7 digit imperial, 8 years old
5821489_350.png

Hi! Considering offers on this gal - Not really sure of her value and not 100% sure I’d like to sell her. Just wanted to see what’s out there!

She is an orange/orange/orange 7 digit imperial, 8 years old
Bump!
Bump!
Beep
Beep
So the LAH for a 7 digit XXX imp is 2000g, but most are bred. the lowest unbred is 7000g, but they specifically say the price is for show so that isn't accurate.

Personally, I'd offer between 3-4kg for her, though I might want to do partial with items/apparel/etc that I have or to be given time to liquidate them. That said, if you hold on and hold out for a buyer you might could get even more for her down the road.

So the LAH for a 7 digit XXX imp is 2000g, but most are bred. the lowest unbred is 7000g, but they specifically say the price is for show so that isn't accurate.

Personally, I'd offer between 3-4kg for her, though I might want to do partial with items/apparel/etc that I have or to be given time to liquidate them. That said, if you hold on and hold out for a buyer you might could get even more for her down the road.

IB7Plwf.png
@Carnie Thank you! I appreciate your advice. I am not in a huge rush to sell her! I would always be down to hold her. I think I am looking for mostly gems for her.
@Carnie Thank you! I appreciate your advice. I am not in a huge rush to sell her! I would always be down to hold her. I think I am looking for mostly gems for her.
If you're willing to wait a bit for me to sell some of my more expensive items--so I could do 4kg pure--I'd love to do a hold on her! What's your limit on the hold, time-wise?
If you're willing to wait a bit for me to sell some of my more expensive items--so I could do 4kg pure--I'd love to do a hold on her! What's your limit on the hold, time-wise?
IB7Plwf.png
@Carnie Of course!! No rush, I can hold her how ever long you need :)
@Carnie Of course!! No rush, I can hold her how ever long you need :)
Hey there! I have the 4kg pure now, if you're willing to sell her still.
Hey there! I have the 4kg pure now, if you're willing to sell her still.
IB7Plwf.png