Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone here a Furry?
1 2 3 4 5
Does being a general fan of stuff with anthro animals, more specifically Sonic, make me a furry? Because like, I have a Sonic sona, but does that equal furry??????
Does being a general fan of stuff with anthro animals, more specifically Sonic, make me a furry? Because like, I have a Sonic sona, but does that equal furry??????
ca4nyRv.png vZmPWxA.png
dIMtL1H.png HJLIYn4.png
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
m5Wt3n0.pnglAR8cRt.png0ZSX2ZT.png2eU40bl.pngD3ADKVK.pngPsCGMAP.png
HsTPUMH.pngHsTPUMH.png
[quote name="ChocoUni1206" date="2023-02-03 13:05:40" ] Does being a general fan of stuff with anthro animals, more specifically Sonic, make me a furry? Because like, I have a Sonic sona, but does that equal furry?????? [/quote] it absolutely can, but it doesn't have to. you can be a furry or not, nobody can force you to, it's a personal decision!
ChocoUni1206 wrote on 2023-02-03 13:05:40:

it absolutely can, but it doesn't have to. you can be a furry or not, nobody can force you to, it's a personal decision!
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
I don't really interact w the community (it's kinda. messy. u never know if tomorrows drama is going to be a rehash of tracing/character copying/etc that you've seen a thousand times, or something so awful it makes national news. whew.) but yah i've been a furry a long long time. Ever since I got into wolf's rain and was introduced to the concept of sparkledogs via deviantart. Probably about 15 years now?

people are gonna find a way to hate any hobby or interest u have so just enjoy it and ignore what people on the internet say

i've had so many fursonas over the years (personality crisis who) but at the moment I bounce between 3, a fluffy monster, a bat/corgi hybrid, and a rabbit. The rabbit is a more realistic interpretation of myself. The other two are just for funsies C:
I don't really interact w the community (it's kinda. messy. u never know if tomorrows drama is going to be a rehash of tracing/character copying/etc that you've seen a thousand times, or something so awful it makes national news. whew.) but yah i've been a furry a long long time. Ever since I got into wolf's rain and was introduced to the concept of sparkledogs via deviantart. Probably about 15 years now?

people are gonna find a way to hate any hobby or interest u have so just enjoy it and ignore what people on the internet say

i've had so many fursonas over the years (personality crisis who) but at the moment I bounce between 3, a fluffy monster, a bat/corgi hybrid, and a rabbit. The rabbit is a more realistic interpretation of myself. The other two are just for funsies C:
Calathea-elderflower.png
I've been debating off and on if I wanna actually post in this thread so I should probably just post in it already. Yes hello! I am a pretty hardcore furry or scaly. While I do interact with the community in that I have recently started uploading art and stuff I don't really talk to anyone besides my closest friends all that much. But I still try to interact with anyone that's willing to reach out and talk to me! I was heavily inspired by a fairly big name artist in the community just suddenly drawing my Fursona before I even made my ref sheet and all I had was a dumb little 100x100 pixel icon, this is that art! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/342999174880559104/1072589480113999892/Shoey_by_Dergum.png[/img] Speaking of my Fursona, despite being technically involved in the furry community for a while I only recently felt comfortable making one. I tried making a fursona before then but it never fight right. I realized in hindsight that that's because I wasn't really being myself in my previous fursona attempt so I try much more to actually be myself in general along with making my fursona fit me more even if I am a lot more cringe because of it. I drew the artwork of my fursona myself! If you wanna see it here it is: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/342999174880559104/1072589550716731553/Ref_Page_1.png[/img] As for what I have done most recently it actually isn't something I have uploaded as it was a personal gift for someone else. But I wanna share it here just to gush about it a bit since he loved it! Now I need to preface this by saying while I think my own art is passable I don't think it is very good. So when it was my friends birthday yesterday I knew it was coming up so I drew his own Fursona getting surprised for his birthday in advance so I was finally able to show him he loved it so much! It made me so happy... [emoji=familiar heart size=1] This is that art: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/342999174880559104/1072589592680726660/Reb_Birthday_Gift.png[/img] So yeah that made me feel real good... now to get back on the big project that's still a work in progress that I need to finish that's probably going to have like 8 more pages... hah... and I still need to finish my Choose Your Own Adventure story that I got burnt out writing half way through... And to finish the feral version of my character's ref... why am I like this? >w<;
I've been debating off and on if I wanna actually post in this thread so I should probably just post in it already.

Yes hello! I am a pretty hardcore furry or scaly. While I do interact with the community in that I have recently started uploading art and stuff I don't really talk to anyone besides my closest friends all that much. But I still try to interact with anyone that's willing to reach out and talk to me! I was heavily inspired by a fairly big name artist in the community just suddenly drawing my Fursona before I even made my ref sheet and all I had was a dumb little 100x100 pixel icon, this is that art!

Shoey_by_Dergum.png

Speaking of my Fursona, despite being technically involved in the furry community for a while I only recently felt comfortable making one. I tried making a fursona before then but it never fight right. I realized in hindsight that that's because I wasn't really being myself in my previous fursona attempt so I try much more to actually be myself in general along with making my fursona fit me more even if I am a lot more cringe because of it. I drew the artwork of my fursona myself! If you wanna see it here it is:

Ref_Page_1.png

As for what I have done most recently it actually isn't something I have uploaded as it was a personal gift for someone else. But I wanna share it here just to gush about it a bit since he loved it!
Now I need to preface this by saying while I think my own art is passable I don't think it is very good. So when it was my friends birthday yesterday I knew it was coming up so I drew his own Fursona getting surprised for his birthday in advance so I was finally able to show him he loved it so much! It made me so happy...
This is that art:
Reb_Birthday_Gift.png

So yeah that made me feel real good... now to get back on the big project that's still a work in progress that I need to finish that's probably going to have like 8 more pages... hah... and I still need to finish my Choose Your Own Adventure story that I got burnt out writing half way through... And to finish the feral version of my character's ref... why am I like this? >w<;
furry reporting for duty
furry reporting for duty
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png WHEN THE RHYTHM IS GLAD/THERE IS NOTHING 2 B SAD

(banner)tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
i haven't gotten around to actually making any fursonas yet, but.. yeah. my friends love picking at me (affectionate) about it cause like. my favorite book series growing up was warrior cats and i spent all my free time on animal jam or like. the cat version of flight rising
i haven't gotten around to actually making any fursonas yet, but.. yeah. my friends love picking at me (affectionate) about it cause like. my favorite book series growing up was warrior cats and i spent all my free time on animal jam or like. the cat version of flight rising
MUYNhfy.png 5iXiC8z.png Pgv53XB.png
I am a furry! My name says it all really pff
I am a furry! My name says it all really pff
Bittle_Drawing_rotated.png
X
< Hope whoever reads this has an amazing day!

[ Art Shop ]
[ Searching for xxx ice primals ]
Not a furry, but a lot of my close friends are. Furries are punk as heck. <3
Not a furry, but a lot of my close friends are. Furries are punk as heck. <3
2099-spider-man-2099.gif
you know, like, nya [img]https://orca.furtrack.com/gallery/sample/169930-bf5a87c9971ce4644863eb729f013b9e.jpg[/img] This is me at a con from a few months ago as my dachshund OC, Dot! Photo taken by linglingfennec, head and paws by me, and bodysuit by High Valley Creations :) BTW, if anyone ever tries to be mean to you about furries, you can use me as an example. I literally got hired because I am a furry. Context: I applied to be a costume character/performer at my favorite theme park. I sent in a few of my fursuit dance tiktoks with my application, and they called me a few days later saying, "Hey, you're hired. You don't need to audition or interview or anything".
you know, like, nya

169930-bf5a87c9971ce4644863eb729f013b9e.jpg

This is me at a con from a few months ago as my dachshund OC, Dot! Photo taken by linglingfennec, head and paws by me, and bodysuit by High Valley Creations :)

BTW, if anyone ever tries to be mean to you about furries, you can use me as an example. I literally got hired because I am a furry.
Context: I applied to be a costume character/performer at my favorite theme park. I sent in a few of my fursuit dance tiktoks with my application, and they called me a few days later saying, "Hey, you're hired. You don't need to audition or interview or anything".
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
I'm not as into the scene as I used to be but I still hove a few toes dipped into it. I'm like a diet coke furry.
I'm not as into the scene as I used to be but I still hove a few toes dipped into it. I'm like a diet coke furry.
Podcast for Anime, Movies, and More?! Click the Yak!
oYwYKgq.png
1 2 3 4 5