Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Galore's gift
As I understood it, Galore only gave gifts in special occasions. Why'd he give this one?
As I understood it, Galore only gave gifts in special occasions. Why'd he give this one?
Once there was a dragon...

Profile dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82986118
A release of a new apparel set is a special occasion, no? I also believe he has done the same for the release of other apparel sets (like the gardeners one, if I remember correctly)
A release of a new apparel set is a special occasion, no? I also believe he has done the same for the release of other apparel sets (like the gardeners one, if I remember correctly)
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
Also, valentines day is coming up
Also, valentines day is coming up
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
He frequently will give out a chest with a piece or two of a new apparel set whenever one releases.

It's not always special events or occasions either. There have been a couple times in the past where he's given out small bundles of food just because.
He frequently will give out a chest with a piece or two of a new apparel set whenever one releases.

It's not always special events or occasions either. There have been a couple times in the past where he's given out small bundles of food just because.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
I clicked him for the gift, but the box didn't show me getting anything. I also don't see any new apparel in my hoard either.
I clicked him for the gift, but the box didn't show me getting anything. I also don't see any new apparel in my hoard either.
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
@susinko It's a chest! Check the "other" tab in your hoard.
@susinko It's a chest! Check the "other" tab in your hoard.
wimby
@susinko funky, that also happened to me!! I thought I didn't get anything because of my internet connection- really glad I found this thread bc I would not have found the gift otherwise.
@susinko funky, that also happened to me!! I thought I didn't get anything because of my internet connection- really glad I found this thread bc I would not have found the gift otherwise.
gay.png trans.png polyamerous-symbol.png
| Axel | lvl 22 | trans gay disaster
I enjoy writing, art, and making new friends
k5FxSvA.gif 7AKWF4o.gif gfCdYdH.gif plague-flight.png