Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | + wreath's wearables - new aether m!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
hello! i'd love a slot for a finch's fall. thanks in advance!
hello! i'd love a slot for a finch's fall. thanks in advance!
mXMhPXb.png
Slot for a swallow's summer!
Slot for a swallow's summer!
r2.gif
Slot for a swallow's summer and warblers winter please!
These are gorgeous!
Slot for a swallow's summer and warblers winter please!
These are gorgeous!
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
I'd love a slot for "a finch's fall." and please add me to your pinglist! :)
I'd love a slot for "a finch's fall." and please add me to your pinglist! :)
34822.png Tower/Karak
they/it
+9h FR

Ping me!
----I'll miss your posts otherwise.----
* accent shop
* pure progen
lineage project

* wishlist
21402.png
[color=545454]everyone has been added to their respective lists! @ulvesang @bonivich @blighthollows @asgore @ikelu @malachite @seamists @raptorgrrl @sekine @silentwanderer the first run of [b]a swallow's summer[/b] has filled! I just wanna thank you guys so much, this all feels really cool to be doing and I appreciate all of your support! since I gotta buy the blueprints, I'd appreciate if everyone could send over payment [b](500g)[/b] by [b]one way crossroads[/b] so we can get this in the submission queue! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] in case you missed it, I'll be sending you all private auctions when I finally get them back, and if any delays happen because of the submission process, you'll be pinged for updates (unless you don't want to be, just ask!).
everyone has been added to their respective lists!

@ulvesang @bonivich @blighthollows @asgore @ikelu @malachite @seamists @raptorgrrl @sekine @silentwanderer

the first run of a swallow's summer has filled! I just wanna thank you guys so much, this all feels really cool to be doing and I appreciate all of your support!

since I gotta buy the blueprints, I'd appreciate if everyone could send over payment (500g) by one way crossroads so we can get this in the submission queue!

in case you missed it, I'll be sending you all private auctions when I finally get them back, and if any delays happen because of the submission process, you'll be pinged for updates (unless you don't want to be, just ask!).
0-AB81-FE3-BA02-4-BC8-8706-6-C5-A243654-B6.png
Hello! Could I get one of each of all 4 versions please? Oh forgive me my wallet
Hello! Could I get one of each of all 4 versions please? Oh forgive me my wallet
Slot for Spring please! Gorgeous work :)
Slot for Spring please! Gorgeous work :)
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
one slot each for a warbler's winter. and a finch's fall. please!
one slot each for a warbler's winter. and a finch's fall. please!
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
not taking a slot due to lack of obes, but this is gorgeous work! I love what you did with the colouring!
not taking a slot due to lack of obes, but this is gorgeous work! I love what you did with the colouring!
everyone up to here has been added! a swallow's summer has been submitted, and a warbler's winter is getting very close!

@vinyamar
oh, thank you so much! I appreciate you stopping by to say that regardless! :)
everyone up to here has been added! a swallow's summer has been submitted, and a warbler's winter is getting very close!

@vinyamar
oh, thank you so much! I appreciate you stopping by to say that regardless! :)
0-AB81-FE3-BA02-4-BC8-8706-6-C5-A243654-B6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21