Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Nori’s Cheeb Busts(open)
1 2 3 4 5
@NeddieNori
Ah shoot, I completely missed the reply since I wasn't pinged xD I don't mind! Your art is really pretty :D
@NeddieNori
Ah shoot, I completely missed the reply since I wasn't pinged xD I don't mind! Your art is really pretty :D
m16OKP.jpeg
[quote name="Altair" date="2023-02-03 01:47:46" ] @NeddieNori Ah shoot, I completely missed the reply since I wasn't pinged xD I don't mind! Your art is really pretty :D [/quote] @Altair Ah frick, I’m new to the site so I didn’t know orz I’ll put you on the list, send payment and…well I guess technically I finished already so I guess I’ll just send it after?
Altair wrote on 2023-02-03 01:47:46:
@NeddieNori
@Altair
Ah frick, I’m new to the site so I didn’t know orz
I’ll put you on the list, send payment and…well I guess technically I finished already so I guess I’ll just send it after?
@NeddieNori
No worries! I sent the gems over :D
@NeddieNori
No worries! I sent the gems over :D
m16OKP.jpeg
[quote name="vihuff" date="2023-02-02 22:18:06" ] @NeddieNori Reference: Sodalite's toyhouse as well as some other general refs with a similar look/idea. Offer: 250g Extras: I'm hoping she'll look a bit younger as much of her human art has been a bit ambiguous. She looks young, like an elementary schooler. Her toyhouse should have the details needed but let me know if there's anything else you need or if you have questions. [/quote] @Vihuff Accepted! And also accidentally also finished before I accepted Send payment and I’ll send art!
vihuff wrote on 2023-02-02 22:18:06:
@NeddieNori

Reference: Sodalite's toyhouse as well as some other general refs with a similar look/idea.
Offer: 250g
Extras: I'm hoping she'll look a bit younger as much of her human art has been a bit ambiguous. She looks young, like an elementary schooler. Her toyhouse should have the details needed but let me know if there's anything else you need or if you have questions.

@Vihuff

Accepted! And also accidentally also finished before I accepted
Send payment and I’ll send art!
Oh welcome!! let me know when you make a wishlist (:

[edit: If you have questions I'm addicted to this game, so shoot any time ‹3]
Oh welcome!! let me know when you make a wishlist (:

[edit: If you have questions I'm addicted to this game, so shoot any time ‹3]
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
Please ping me again if I haven't responded!
@Neddienori

Payment has been sent! Sorry bout the wait.

(and that makes sense <3 thanks for the prompt response)
@Neddienori

yWTqcVr.png
Would this character be acceptable? They're humanoid!
https://toyhou.se/2938802.seraphina
RJKPkOA.png

I am always looking to buy Holiday Currency!
[quote name="Denotec" date="2023-02-03 15:54:06" ] Would this character be acceptable? They're humanoid! https://toyhou.se/2938802.seraphina [/quote] @Denotec They’re perfect! Feel free to send in an order form!
Denotec wrote on 2023-02-03 15:54:06:
@Denotec
They’re perfect! Feel free to send in an order form!
[quote name="Underland" date="2023-02-03 15:51:03" ] @Neddienori Payment has been sent! Sorry bout the wait. (and that makes sense <3 thanks for the prompt response) [/quote] @Underland No problem at all! I actually just found out I’m supposed to @ people if I want them to see my responses, so that was actually my bad (I’ve been going back and tagging ol posts so people can see them) I’ll start the art asap, tysm for ordering!
Underland wrote on 2023-02-03 15:51:03:
@Neddienori

@Underland
No problem at all! I actually just found out I’m supposed to @ people if I want them to see my responses, so that was actually my bad (I’ve been going back and tagging ol posts so people can see them)

I’ll start the art asap, tysm for ordering!
@NeddieNori
Reference: This Gal
Offer: 350k treasure
Extras: warning for slight gore/blood on her ref sheet! its very cartoony though. I was just hoping for her to look kinda happy for a change haha
@NeddieNori
Reference: This Gal
Offer: 350k treasure
Extras: warning for slight gore/blood on her ref sheet! its very cartoony though. I was just hoping for her to look kinda happy for a change haha
pQX7j3w.png
1 2 3 4 5