Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Family lineage breeding
If two dragons share the same ancestor...how many generations must lapse before they can breed or can they never ever breed?
If two dragons share the same ancestor...how many generations must lapse before they can breed or can they never ever breed?
lUc1aX6.gif COFFEE CUP DRAGON's
@Catwyrm Dragons need to be 5 generations apart to breed. You can use the assay bloodlines section of the scrying workshop to see if dragons are able to breed.
@Catwyrm Dragons need to be 5 generations apart to breed. You can use the assay bloodlines section of the scrying workshop to see if dragons are able to breed.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin Thank you for your reply. Yes I know about the assay bloodlines thingy but every time I check 2 dragons they say unable to breed. I was just wondering what the cutoff was. 5 generations... So since every time I find the colors I want they are not compatible I will have to go about it another way. Again, thank you very much... Keep safe!
@Lonin Thank you for your reply. Yes I know about the assay bloodlines thingy but every time I check 2 dragons they say unable to breed. I was just wondering what the cutoff was. 5 generations... So since every time I find the colors I want they are not compatible I will have to go about it another way. Again, thank you very much... Keep safe!
lUc1aX6.gif COFFEE CUP DRAGON's