Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [LF] "Pawfeets" Spiral M skin 34413
1 2 3 4
I'm looking for the accent "Pawfeets", pictured below, designed by the user Goblincat. It is a Spiral M accent that I have been looking to acquire for a while now. I am aware that it is incredibly elusive and only 10 of which were printed, but I may as well throw my hat into the ring.

As for what I can offer in return, not only can I offer 25kg in pure, I also have many UMAs to offer (which I will list in a post below), familiars, 50+ millions of treasure, apparel, and eggs.

I will definitely be less willing to part with my UMAs, but I am willing to haggle. Just name your price and we can come to an agreement.

(I am willing to look at other Goblincat skins as well, and maaaybe other pink fluffy animal-like Spiral skins, but my interest will definitely depend on the skin.)

^my holy grail
I'm looking for the accent "Pawfeets", pictured below, designed by the user Goblincat. It is a Spiral M accent that I have been looking to acquire for a while now. I am aware that it is incredibly elusive and only 10 of which were printed, but I may as well throw my hat into the ring.

As for what I can offer in return, not only can I offer 25kg in pure, I also have many UMAs to offer (which I will list in a post below), familiars, 50+ millions of treasure, apparel, and eggs.

I will definitely be less willing to part with my UMAs, but I am willing to haggle. Just name your price and we can come to an agreement.

(I am willing to look at other Goblincat skins as well, and maaaybe other pink fluffy animal-like Spiral skins, but my interest will definitely depend on the skin.)

^my holy grail
y5opRlk.gif
Not on a dragon:

(WiP)

Currently attached to a dragon:

While I will certainly be more tentative when it comes to trading my UMAs, I also have a large collection of festival skins and accents that you can ask about. Just give me a name and I will see if I have it or not.
Not on a dragon:

(WiP)

Currently attached to a dragon:

While I will certainly be more tentative when it comes to trading my UMAs, I also have a large collection of festival skins and accents that you can ask about. Just give me a name and I will see if I have it or not.
y5opRlk.gif
y5opRlk.gif
whats your offer?
whats your offer?

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
You still looking for this?
You still looking for this?
L1REsmY.png9rmRCEF.pngSyBIEmQ.pngwxfizeE.pngchPEyOt.png
@Solgalion

Oh heck, I forgot about this thread, but yes, I am still looking!
@Solgalion

Oh heck, I forgot about this thread, but yes, I am still looking!
y5opRlk.gif
How much would you be willing to offer for it? I would be willing to part with it for 2.5kg since blueprint and reprint cost and all, but I’m willing to haggle.
How much would you be willing to offer for it? I would be willing to part with it for 2.5kg since blueprint and reprint cost and all, but I’m willing to haggle.
L1REsmY.png9rmRCEF.pngSyBIEmQ.pngwxfizeE.pngchPEyOt.png
@Solgalion

Hmm, actually, I think I'll wait to take your offer-- I think the artist of WOLFWISP is currently reprinting accents, although I could be mistaken. If I am, I will contact you again once I have my answer, but until then I'll definitely wait before making any hasty decisions.
@Solgalion

Hmm, actually, I think I'll wait to take your offer-- I think the artist of WOLFWISP is currently reprinting accents, although I could be mistaken. If I am, I will contact you again once I have my answer, but until then I'll definitely wait before making any hasty decisions.
y5opRlk.gif
Bump.
Bump.
y5opRlk.gif
Bump.
Bump.
y5opRlk.gif
1 2 3 4