Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4
Hey there! I'm new to Flight Rising, but have been taking art commissions for years. Most of my art comms in the past few years have been FFXIV related, so I thought I'd drop my old, slightly outdated carrd here in case you were interested! I have a gallery there with some of my work, though I can also send a few more recent things if I dig through my tumblr accounts. My prices on my carrd are all USD, but I'm happy to take treasure or gems on here instead, since I'm trying to build up my lair right now. Also perfectly fine with accepting half payment upon initial sketch and half upon completion, whatever works!
Hey there! I'm new to Flight Rising, but have been taking art commissions for years. Most of my art comms in the past few years have been FFXIV related, so I thought I'd drop my old, slightly outdated carrd here in case you were interested! I have a gallery there with some of my work, though I can also send a few more recent things if I dig through my tumblr accounts. My prices on my carrd are all USD, but I'm happy to take treasure or gems on here instead, since I'm trying to build up my lair right now. Also perfectly fine with accepting half payment upon initial sketch and half upon completion, whatever works!
Hello! I have an art shop open [emoji=bogsneak laughing size=1] tecnically my human commisions aren't open, but if you don't mind me taking a slower time to draw humans I am willing to make it!
Hello! I have an art shop open tecnically my human commisions aren't open, but if you don't mind me taking a slower time to draw humans I am willing to make it!
where am i
Hello,

My art shop, with examples, is in my signature. I'm currently only open for USD. Normally I require payment up front but if you're interested in ordering, I'd be willing to try to work something out, such as a partial deposit or payment on watermark, depending on how complex of a piece you'd be ordering.

Thank you for the consideration and best of luck on your art search either way!
Hello,

My art shop, with examples, is in my signature. I'm currently only open for USD. Normally I require payment up front but if you're interested in ordering, I'd be willing to try to work something out, such as a partial deposit or payment on watermark, depending on how complex of a piece you'd be ordering.

Thank you for the consideration and best of luck on your art search either way!
6XMuGr3.pngDnM80v8.png
Hello!

The link to my art shop is in my signature if you want to check it out! I provide updates and you can also track the progress of your order. I do character illustrations as well as character sheets! There's also an ongoing Valentine's Sale if you have any couples you want art of.

Thanks so much for your time!
Hello!

The link to my art shop is in my signature if you want to check it out! I provide updates and you can also track the progress of your order. I do character illustrations as well as character sheets! There's also an ongoing Valentine's Sale if you have any couples you want art of.

Thanks so much for your time!
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko

If you ever take/open your FR currency slots again, I would love a ping tbh!
@PhoenixMiko

If you ever take/open your FR currency slots again, I would love a ping tbh!
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
Hi! My gem slots are currently full but I'm planning on opening them again once I finish the commissions I have. I do best with female chars and I can work with FIX characters if you'd like :> [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/368607392373538827/1056832177750409256/NEWcommissionsheet.png[/img] [url]https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3082746/1[/url]
Hi! My gem slots are currently full but I'm planning on opening them again once I finish the commissions I have. I do best with female chars and I can work with FIX characters if you'd like :>

NEWcommissionsheet.png

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3082746/1
CVVoJp3.gif
@Kxida

I'd love to be pinged or on a waitlist when you open your slots again if it's possible! ^^
@Kxida

I'd love to be pinged or on a waitlist when you open your slots again if it's possible! ^^
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
I've got an artshop here if ya wanna take a look :)
I've got an artshop here if ya wanna take a look :)
pQX7j3w.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/mivUAfc.png[/img] Here's an example of my art if you are interested. c: I've got my art shop in my signature which has commission information and some other examples.
mivUAfc.png

Here's an example of my art if you are interested. c: I've got my art shop in my signature which has commission information and some other examples.
mmqj5f9.pngAdopt Shop // Art Shop
Hello!

Here's a link to my art shop which has my prices in it, and here's a link to some humanoid art examples!

Let me know if you're interested, and I'd love to work with you! Good luck in your search! :D
Hello!

Here's a link to my art shop which has my prices in it, and here's a link to some humanoid art examples!

Let me know if you're interested, and I'd love to work with you! Good luck in your search! :D
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers.
1 2 3 4