Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 233 234 235 236 237 ... 335 336
I reached AR60 the other day... I've been playing this game for so long x.x
I reached AR60 the other day... I've been playing this game for so long x.x
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I haven't played in many months tbh so I don't know anything about recent story or characters, anything past the raiden... Xiangling and Venti are my favs
I haven't played in many months tbh so I don't know anything about recent story or characters, anything past the raiden... Xiangling and Venti are my favs
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/167903ff8345ad4d8361c7baa4378d56.png[/img] after literally EIGHTY pity, he finally came home!! i won the 50/50!!
167903ff8345ad4d8361c7baa4378d56.png

after literally EIGHTY pity, he finally came home!! i won the 50/50!!
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
qhK4FYS.png
oaolHwW.png
JvUa9ma.png
loimysO.png
4ogWlJU.png
o6n8ZXM.png
winter_sphinx.png
So this happened at 10:19 am this morning- [img]https://i.postimg.cc/B6NGcWKR/5-BF1-C0-FC-AE6-B-4550-8-C65-11-ECF6-EB2-F77.png[/img] He was hella early pity. 38 to be exact.(not earlier pity than childe but whatever) [img]https://i.postimg.cc/76KpJ3vk/981-C9245-9835-457-C-9-B6-C-2760-EC3-E6-D0-E.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/NFLZ6KYr/42-EC209-C-D794-48-AE-9-E5-A-EA0-BE6-CDC63-D.png[/img] [spoiler] @/KiransBasil is so mad about it lmao[/spoiler]
So this happened at 10:19 am this morning-
5-BF1-C0-FC-AE6-B-4550-8-C65-11-ECF6-EB2-F77.png

He was hella early pity. 38 to be exact.(not earlier pity than childe but whatever)

981-C9245-9835-457-C-9-B6-C-2760-EC3-E6-D0-E.png
42-EC209-C-D794-48-AE-9-E5-A-EA0-BE6-CDC63-D.png

@/KiransBasil is so mad about it lmao
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
wow, i haven't made a forum post since last november :') hello again, genshin thread

anyway, i'm still waiting for baizhu, but yelan is tempting. i'd love to try out a double hydro comp with her and xingqiu. combat in the overworld doesn't feel challenging or fun anymore, so damage tests in abyss are what i've been more interested in recently. so many new team combo possibilities would open up if i had yelan :)

but as a long-time baizhu enjoyer, i'd still easily pick baizhu any day of the week, so i need to make sure i'll be able to guarantee baizhu when he does come (banner leak -->) (3.6). right now i'm at 150 wishes and guaranteed, but if i pull yelan at my guaranteed soft pity, i still won't be able to save back up to 180 wishes by the time baizhu arrives. there's also the need to save for fontaine's release sometime later this year. genshin really tests the will haha
wow, i haven't made a forum post since last november :') hello again, genshin thread

anyway, i'm still waiting for baizhu, but yelan is tempting. i'd love to try out a double hydro comp with her and xingqiu. combat in the overworld doesn't feel challenging or fun anymore, so damage tests in abyss are what i've been more interested in recently. so many new team combo possibilities would open up if i had yelan :)

but as a long-time baizhu enjoyer, i'd still easily pick baizhu any day of the week, so i need to make sure i'll be able to guarantee baizhu when he does come (banner leak -->) (3.6). right now i'm at 150 wishes and guaranteed, but if i pull yelan at my guaranteed soft pity, i still won't be able to save back up to 180 wishes by the time baizhu arrives. there's also the need to save for fontaine's release sometime later this year. genshin really tests the will haha
First time being in the forums in a while and I just discovered this thread. Really looking forward to Mika when he releases
First time being in the forums in a while and I just discovered this thread. Really looking forward to Mika when he releases
just solo'd an alhaitham with a monthly reset wish!! very early on pity-wise and i actually got a diluc last week, so even if it wasn't a 50/50 win it was only around 10-15 wishes between the two haha

not sure how to build him.. i have yae miko and zhongli (which i heard was good for an electro + dendro team) but i need a second dendro i think... traveler maybe? or collei?? idk. i didn't pull nahida...

been feeling major genshin burnout so maybe this is a sign to pick it back up again! or at least until kazuha has a rerun.
just solo'd an alhaitham with a monthly reset wish!! very early on pity-wise and i actually got a diluc last week, so even if it wasn't a 50/50 win it was only around 10-15 wishes between the two haha

not sure how to build him.. i have yae miko and zhongli (which i heard was good for an electro + dendro team) but i need a second dendro i think... traveler maybe? or collei?? idk. i didn't pull nahida...

been feeling major genshin burnout so maybe this is a sign to pick it back up again! or at least until kazuha has a rerun.
Uq1cq4S.png
[quote name="Despairing" date="2023-02-01 18:06:48" ] not sure how to build him.. i have yae miko and zhongli (which i heard was good for an electro + dendro team) but i need a second dendro i think... traveler maybe? or collei?? idk. i didn't pull nahida... [/quote] keqingmains released this [url=https://keqingmains.com/q/alhaitham-quickguide/#Playstyles]alhaitham quick guide[/url] recently! you don't need nahida for him to be a good dps. if you have yaoyao, she is great too. i chose her for my free lantern rite 4* character selection. dendro traveler also works, but your er% requirements might be higher.
Despairing wrote on 2023-02-01 18:06:48:
keqingmains released this alhaitham quick guide recently! you don't need nahida for him to be a good dps. if you have yaoyao, she is great too. i chose her for my free lantern rite 4* character selection. dendro traveler also works, but your er% requirements might be higher.
kqm the beloved <33 their guides are absolutely incredible. i've been revisiting a lot of them recently and there's so much useful information regarding team comps and attack combos + very hyperspecific details. high recommend checking out their guides to anyone struggling to build certain characters or who just wants something fun to look at

in other words, though, recently hit 110 wishes in primos! that plus roughly 35 pity and 25 fates is just short of a guarantee >:] i'm planning to go for both yelan and hu tao, plus their weapons if possible. i'm also set to skip the entirety of 3.5 rn, so everything is going into these banners. i am in need of a pyro damage dealer other than xiangling, and yelan is simply amazing in general
kqm the beloved <33 their guides are absolutely incredible. i've been revisiting a lot of them recently and there's so much useful information regarding team comps and attack combos + very hyperspecific details. high recommend checking out their guides to anyone struggling to build certain characters or who just wants something fun to look at

in other words, though, recently hit 110 wishes in primos! that plus roughly 35 pity and 25 fates is just short of a guarantee >:] i'm planning to go for both yelan and hu tao, plus their weapons if possible. i'm also set to skip the entirety of 3.5 rn, so everything is going into these banners. i am in need of a pyro damage dealer other than xiangling, and yelan is simply amazing in general
Haunted Stone Orb Magic Nymph

fiz/arlo/callisto
ask for pronouns!
fr+2
Pink Chalcedony Enchanted Remains
[quote name="brambee" date="2023-02-02 05:42:17" ] kqm the beloved <33 their guides are absolutely incredible. i've been revisiting a lot of them recently and there's so much useful information regarding team comps and attack combos + very hyperspecific details. high recommend checking out their guides to anyone struggling to build certain characters or who just wants something fun to look at [/quote] right? kqm guides carry all my characters on their backs lol. not only are they high-quality, but kqm is so quick to update guides with new releases too (ever since they started doing quick guides, anyway). always my number 1 go-to spot for build references
brambee wrote on 2023-02-02 05:42:17:
right? kqm guides carry all my characters on their backs lol. not only are they high-quality, but kqm is so quick to update guides with new releases too (ever since they started doing quick guides, anyway). always my number 1 go-to spot for build references
1 2 ... 233 234 235 236 237 ... 335 336