Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | auro's s&a » until.. rerelease
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 ... 287 288
I think you might be full but, in the event that there are leftover copies, I would love to be added to the list for Canto XVII and Canto I, please. ^-^
I think you might be full but, in the event that there are leftover copies, I would love to be added to the list for Canto XVII and Canto I, please. ^-^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
If there's any available spots, I would be interested in any of them.
((should've set an alarm gughgg)
If there's any available spots, I would be interested in any of them.
((should've set an alarm gughgg)
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
If there is a slot left of xxxi, just got home from work and was. Crossed fingers?
If there is a slot left of xxxi, just got home from work and was. Crossed fingers?
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
I would like a slot for canto i?

If that is already sold out, canto xxxi?

And if both of those are gone, canto v?

I would like a slot for canto i?

If that is already sold out, canto xxxi?

And if both of those are gone, canto v?

Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
if there's any slots left, i'd like two slots: one for canto xxxi and one for canto v, but will also take the other two if neither are left.
if there's any slots left, i'd like two slots: one for canto xxxi and one for canto v, but will also take the other two if neither are left.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxiceflower.pngxx
turn all bind all
until everything is
black darkness

and i pray to you,
for rebirth in pure,
white splendor
xxiceflower.pngxx vivi | she/her

» lore
» accents
» wishlist

xxCkbRBhK.gif
hi all, popping in post-dinner to say i am figuring out slots & will send out PAs shortly when i do so. preorders are now closed. i apologize to anyone who was disappointed; i truly thought 30 slots at 2.5kg would be appropriate for the amount of interest and i would have printed more if i knew the slots would go so fast.
hi all, popping in post-dinner to say i am figuring out slots & will send out PAs shortly when i do so. preorders are now closed. i apologize to anyone who was disappointed; i truly thought 30 slots at 2.5kg would be appropriate for the amount of interest and i would have printed more if i knew the slots would go so fast.
yDxBpzp.png
damn, sad I missed these but congrats on selling out so quickly!
damn, sad I missed these but congrats on selling out so quickly!
K2H4fpn.png
@auroshen hi, i saw you sent me a pa for canto xxxi but this was my message from earlier. [quote name="midwxst" date="2023-01-31 18:00:11" ] a copy of canto i, canto xvii please! [/quote] are there no more slots of canto i or canto xvii available?
@auroshen

hi, i saw you sent me a pa for canto xxxi but this was my message from earlier.
midwxst wrote on 2023-01-31 18:00:11:
a copy of canto i, canto xvii please!

are there no more slots of canto i or canto xvii available?
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
midwxst

he / him
fr +3
@auroshen If there' a slot left for all of them I'd love to claim 1 copy of each.

Edit: Ah dang looks like I missed them. Well if you ever decide to reprint I'd love to be put down for a copy of each! TIA
@auroshen If there' a slot left for all of them I'd love to claim 1 copy of each.

Edit: Ah dang looks like I missed them. Well if you ever decide to reprint I'd love to be put down for a copy of each! TIA
RoaminRonan.gif
Snipped! I have been corrected (: Please take care, thank you again for the alert for this release and making these available [emoji=familiar heart size=1] !!!
Snipped! I have been corrected (:
Please take care, thank you again for the alert for this release and making these available !!!
Wildclaw M Skincent pre-order! | TEMP ART SHOP
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 ... 287 288