Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/S] Free Exchange! 1:1000 [Closed]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 45 46
Sending a CR for 150g. Thank you for making this thread!
Sending a CR for 150g. Thank you for making this thread!
@Imnari @SleepyTomato Sorry guys, I have awoken to many trades and unfortunately I've run out of gems for you two. I'll be away from flight rising for awhile so it may be a day + wait until I have more but you can resend if you don't mind the wait.
@Imnari @SleepyTomato Sorry guys, I have awoken to many trades and unfortunately I've run out of gems for you two. I'll be away from flight rising for awhile so it may be a day + wait until I have more but you can resend if you don't mind the wait.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
Bump~ I'm online again :D
Bump~ I'm online again :D
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
I'm looking for 1k gems to round off a project, would you like some extra treasure as a tip or is there anything in particular you might appreciate in items?
I'm looking for 1k gems to round off a project, would you like some extra treasure as a tip or is there anything in particular you might appreciate in items?
@MoodyMrGemini No worries! a little extra treasure would be fine ^^ but if you rather tip in items I love Baldwin mats lol
@MoodyMrGemini No worries! a little extra treasure would be fine ^^ but if you rather tip in items I love Baldwin mats lol
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
No problem! I'll CR shortly. :D
No problem! I'll CR shortly. :D
Bump~
Bump~
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
Sending 50kt!
Sending 50kt!
PaG3Y.gif dk7XL.gif CusHL.gif wFBr4.gif f0m50.gif ShenM.gif MBlCp.gif
Sending for 700g, here's the Statue day girl who consumed them! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70113785][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701138/70113785_350.png[/img][/url]
Sending for 700g, here's the Statue day girl who consumed them!

70113785_350.png
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
I'd like to exchange my 91 gems for 91,000 treasure. Do I just send a CR? (Double checking.)
I'd like to exchange my 91 gems for 91,000 treasure. Do I just send a CR? (Double checking.)
1q7diA4.jpeglf9X4H2.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 45 46