Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Off-site Tool Website Guide
1 2 3
Going to format this the same way I format my CC free bio post, so.... [center][size=5][color=red]Please do not post to keep this post easy to browse![/color][/size][/center] If you want me to add/remove something, please send me a PM. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the creator of the tool, or send me a PM. Again, please do not comment on this thread. I will not respond to comments posted in this thread (other than by mods) except to tell you to delete them. ------ [quote name="Aequorin" date="2023-01-31 12:08:32" ] Hello VolatileMatter! Please double check to make sure all offsite tools you're linking to are in compliance with our Terms of Use. Specifically, that they do not pull/download/scrape images or information off our website via URL input in a third-party tool. Thank you! [/quote] I know that my website (volatilematter.wixsite.com/vm-generators) and Vendrus' (https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/) are, but I'm only guessing on the others because I did not create them. Mods, please feel free to just delete any post on here if you find it's in conflict with the TOS, or contact me and I will delete it. ------ This tool does not include spreadsheets, just actual websites. I plan to make another thread for spreadsheets sometime in the future.
Going to format this the same way I format my CC free bio post, so....
Please do not post to keep this post easy to browse!

If you want me to add/remove something, please send me a PM. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the creator of the tool, or send me a PM. Again, please do not comment on this thread. I will not respond to comments posted in this thread (other than by mods) except to tell you to delete them.

Aequorin wrote on 2023-01-31 12:08:32:
Hello VolatileMatter! Please double check to make sure all offsite tools you're linking to are in compliance with our Terms of Use. Specifically, that they do not pull/download/scrape images or information off our website via URL input in a third-party tool. Thank you!

I know that my website (volatilematter.wixsite.com/vm-generators) and Vendrus' (https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/) are, but I'm only guessing on the others because I did not create them.

Mods, please feel free to just delete any post on here if you find it's in conflict with the TOS, or contact me and I will delete it.
This tool does not include spreadsheets, just actual websites. I plan to make another thread for spreadsheets sometime in the future.
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
[size=6][url=https://volatilematter.wixsite.com/vm-generators]WEBSITE[/url][/size] Creator: @VolatileMatter Available tools: [columns][list][*]Find matching pair [*]Search By Scry [*]Ready To Breed Calculator [*]Find Opposite [*]Gene Rarity Calculator [*]Breeding Pair Image [*]Skill Bars [*]Family Tree Coder [*]IMG and URL tools [*]Lair, Avatar, Big Images [*]Mass Image Generator[/list][nextcol][list][*]April Fools 2022 [*]Gem - Treasure Converter [*]Closest FR color to Hex [*]What's This Scry? [*]Better Auction House Search [*]Skin & Accent Previewer [*]Sell Price Calculator [*]Quick Inspiration[/list][nextcol][list][*]Traits [*]Name Generators [*]Names made of Names [*]Bio Code Generators [*]Hatchery Code Generators[/list][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ianSjIv.png[/img][/center] ------ Also, this breeding card generator: -----[columns][center][b]Whistletone[/b] [color=grey][i]#76739076[/i][/color] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76739076][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/767391/76739076p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][center]Ridgeback 99% | Wildclaw 1% Python 98% | Metallic 2% [size=1][size=1][size=1][color=#d9d9d9][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#f1f3ff][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#e1e0ff][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#c8bdcd][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#bbbabf][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#9c9c9e][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#818181][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#9593a8][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#535264][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#413c40][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#4d484f][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#636268][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#545454][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#4b4a46][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#342b26][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#1b1f21][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#252a24][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#282a37][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#3a2e44][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#4d294f][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#6e235d][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#862f8d][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#734f7b][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#8e7c8a][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#a693b1][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#e0ceff][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#cfa3e0][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#9677bd][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#a261cf][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#d854ff][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#993bd1][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#772eb3][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#643f9c][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#560dbf][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#4e2c8a][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#3f2b66][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#525195][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#767bd6][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#484aa1][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#2c2279][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#212b5f][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#0d095d][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#013485][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#1d51e5][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#324ba9][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#4866d4][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#2c86ff][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#6394dd][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#76a8ff][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#aec8ff][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#7996c2][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#44506a][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#556979][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#2f4557][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#0d1e25][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#0b2d46][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#0a3d67][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#0086cf][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#2b768f][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#00b4d5][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#01fff0][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#9ae9ee][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#72c6c6][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#3aa0a2][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#8cbbb3][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#e3ffe6][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#b2e2bd][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#9cffca][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#61ab89][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#148e67][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#005d47][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#204639][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#20603f][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#236825][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#1e361a][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#1e2716][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#425035][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#51684c][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#97af8b][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#687f67][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#567c33][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#629c3f][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#7ecf73][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#99ff9c][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#8ece56][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#a5e32d][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][/size][/size][/size] Morph 98% | Alloy 2% [size=1][size=1][size=1][color=#d9d9d9][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#f1f3ff][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#e1e0ff][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#c8bdcd][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#bbbabf][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#9c9c9e][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#818181][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#9593a8][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#535264][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#413c40][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#4d484f][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#636268][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#545454][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#4b4a46][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#342b26][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#1b1f21][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#252a24][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#282a37][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#3a2e44][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#4d294f][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#6e235d][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#862f8d][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#734f7b][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#8e7c8a][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#a693b1][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#e0ceff][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#cfa3e0][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#9677bd][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#a261cf][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#d854ff][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#993bd1][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#772eb3][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#643f9c][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#560dbf][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#4e2c8a][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#3f2b66][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#525195][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#767bd6][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#484aa1][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#2c2279][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#212b5f][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#0d095d][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#013485][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#1d51e5][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#324ba9][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#4866d4][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#2c86ff][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#6394dd][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#76a8ff][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#aec8ff][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#7996c2][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#44506a][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#556979][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#2f4557][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#0d1e25][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#0b2d46][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#0a3d67][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#0086cf][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#2b768f][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#00b4d5][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#01fff0][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#9ae9ee][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#72c6c6][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#3aa0a2][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#8cbbb3][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#e3ffe6][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#b2e2bd][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#9cffca][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#61ab89][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#148e67][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#005d47][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#204639][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#20603f][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#236825][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#1e361a][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#1e2716][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#425035][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#51684c][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#97af8b][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#687f67][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#567c33][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#629c3f][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#7ecf73][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#99ff9c][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#8ece56][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#a5e32d][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#c6ff00][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][/size][/size][/size] Ringlets 98% | Glimmer 2% [size=1][size=1][size=1][color=#d1e572][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#e9ffb6][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#b4cd3d][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#a0a932][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#828335][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#677132][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#4a4420][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#7f7746][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#bea55d][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#c18e1b][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#d2b300][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#ffe73c][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#f9e256][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#f7ff6e][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#ffec80][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#ece7af][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#fde9ae][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#ffd297][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#f7c06d][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#e8af49][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#d1b045][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#ffb53c][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#fb912b][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#ff8500][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#ffa248][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#ffb576][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#ff984f][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#d5602b][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#b2560d][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#b24407][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#ff5500][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#ef5c23][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#ff6841][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#ff7360][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#c15a39][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#c57047][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#b27749][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#c59a70][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#cabba2][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#827a65][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#6e665b][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#564d48][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#746258][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#977b6d][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#784941][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#613f3e][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#57372c][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#301e1a][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#5a4534][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#705538][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#865c32][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#91532c][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#8e5b3f][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#563012][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#7c3d1e][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#a44b29][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#8b3220][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#ba321c][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#e22d18][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#cd000f][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#aa0025][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#850012][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#5b0e14][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#451717][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#2e0002][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#652127][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#8c272d][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#c1272d][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#df3236][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#a3282a][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#b13a3a][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#9a534d][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#cc6f6f][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#ffa2a2][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#ec7998][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#db518d][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#e933aa][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#ec0089][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#8a024a][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#4d0f28][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#9b4874][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#e77fbf][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#e5a9ff][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#ffd6f6][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#fbedfa][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#fffdea][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#ffefdd][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#d8d5cc][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][color=#ffffff][font=Webdings]g[/font][/color][/size][/size][/size] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol][center][b]Irradiant[/b] [color=grey][i]#70829223[/i][/color] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70829223][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/708293/70829223p.png[/img][/url][/columns]-----[right][size=1][color=grey][i]Made with [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=160158]@VolatileMatter[/url]'s [url=https://volatilematter.wixsite.com/vm-generators/breeding-pair-image]breeding card tool[/url].[/i][/color][/size][/right]
WEBSITE
Creator: @VolatileMatter
Available tools:
  • Find matching pair
  • Search By Scry
  • Ready To Breed Calculator
  • Find Opposite
  • Gene Rarity Calculator
  • Breeding Pair Image
  • Skill Bars
  • Family Tree Coder
  • IMG and URL tools
  • Lair, Avatar, Big Images
  • Mass Image Generator
  • April Fools 2022
  • Gem - Treasure Converter
  • Closest FR color to Hex
  • What's This Scry?
  • Better Auction House Search
  • Skin & Accent Previewer
  • Sell Price Calculator
  • Quick Inspiration
  • Traits
  • Name Generators
  • Names made of Names
  • Bio Code Generators
  • Hatchery Code Generators
ianSjIv.png

Also, this breeding card generator:
Whistletone
76739076p.png
Ridgeback 99% | Wildclaw 1%
Python 98% | Metallic 2%
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Morph 98% | Alloy 2%
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Ringlets 98% | Glimmer 2%
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Irradiant
70829223p.png

-
[size=6][url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/]WEBSITE[/url] / [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/]FORUM[/url][/size] Creator: @Vendrus Available tools: [list][*]Preview skin [*]Check skin coverage % [*]Check skin overflow [*]Scene previewer[/list] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/QrWGkEf.png[/img][/center]
WEBSITE / FORUM
Creator: @Vendrus
Available tools:
  • Preview skin
  • Check skin coverage %
  • Check skin overflow
  • Scene previewer
QrWGkEf.png
-
[size=6][url=http://fr.fintastic.net/]WEBSITE[/url][/size] Creator: @Peixes Available tools: [list][*]Generate visual representation of color range for breeding pairs as horizontal bars[/list] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/k4vTEfT.png[/img]
WEBSITE
Creator: @Peixes
Available tools:
  • Generate visual representation of color range for breeding pairs as horizontal bars
k4vTEfT.png
-
[size=6][url=https://codepen.io/AwesomeFish/full/QeGaJQ]WEBSITE[/url][/size] Creator: @AwesomeFish Available tools: [list][*]Generate visual representation of color range for breeding pairs as rings[/list] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Wrqb3BU.png[/img][/center]
WEBSITE
Creator: @AwesomeFish
Available tools:
  • Generate visual representation of color range for breeding pairs as rings
Wrqb3BU.png
-
[size=6][url=http://emcall.github.io/dragonsizes/]WEBSITE[/url][/size] Creator: @akrona Available tools: [list][*]Compare dragon sizes[/list] [b]Note: doesn't have many new breeds, creator is likely never going to update it again.[/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/t918jCI.png[/img][/center]
WEBSITE
Creator: @akrona
Available tools:
  • Compare dragon sizes
Note: doesn't have many new breeds, creator is likely never going to update it again.
t918jCI.png
-
[size=6][url=https://keelanrosa.com/fr/]WEBSITE[/url][/size] Creator: @Straif Available tools: [list][*]Breeding stat card generator, with genes and colors.[/list] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/K14ySyV.png[/img][/center] ------ [size=6][url=https://keelanrosa.com/fr/flags.html]WEBSITE[/url][/size] Creator: Straif Available tools: [list][*]Create striped flags in the style of FR items[/list] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/F1yNoTb.png[/img][/center]
WEBSITE
Creator: @Straif
Available tools:
  • Breeding stat card generator, with genes and colors.
K14ySyV.png

WEBSITE
Creator: Straif
Available tools:
  • Create striped flags in the style of FR items
F1yNoTb.png
-
Hello @VolatileMatter! Please double check to make sure all offsite tools you're linking to are in compliance with our Terms of Use. Specifically, that they do not pull/download/scrape images or information off our website via URL input in a third-party tool. Thank you!
Hello @VolatileMatter! Please double check to make sure all offsite tools you're linking to are in compliance with our Terms of Use. Specifically, that they do not pull/download/scrape images or information off our website via URL input in a third-party tool. Thank you!
[size=6][url=https://jiyoumcc.github.io/FlightRisingTool/]WEBSITE[/url][/size] Creator: @JiYou Available Tools: [list][*]Breeding card generator, with both colors and genes [*]Chance calculator for getting specific colors/genes from a breeding pair [*]Family tree generator[/list] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HQLEKhQ.png[/img][/center]
WEBSITE
Creator: @JiYou
Available Tools:
  • Breeding card generator, with both colors and genes
  • Chance calculator for getting specific colors/genes from a breeding pair
  • Family tree generator
HQLEKhQ.png
-
@Aequorin I can vouch that the first one (my own site) and then Vendrus' are, but the others I'm just using my best judgement on. If any of them are found to not be in compliance, I'll immediately delete their post (or you may, I believe mods have the power to do that). That's my impetus for doing each of these in their own post: to make it easy to remove them if needed.

I'll also add your comment to my top post, to make that part very clear
@Aequorin I can vouch that the first one (my own site) and then Vendrus' are, but the others I'm just using my best judgement on. If any of them are found to not be in compliance, I'll immediately delete their post (or you may, I believe mods have the power to do that). That's my impetus for doing each of these in their own post: to make it easy to remove them if needed.

I'll also add your comment to my top post, to make that part very clear
-
1 2 3