Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Semi-realistic gjinka/ocs - RLC - 1 slot
[center]Greetings all, welcome to my shop! I am offering colour sketches. Turnaround is 3-10 days. [url=https://j-dry-art.tumblr.com/][b]Art Tumblr[/b][/url] - rendered examples [i](I'm not offering this style at the moment but I am attaching it to show the full scope of my work!)[/i] --- [s][b][i]I accept gems at a rate of 100g : 1€[/i][/b][/s] (Currently only accepting RLC at this time!) [b]Dynamic poses are welcome and encouraged![/b] --- [center][b]45 euros (48usd)[/b] - half-body [url=https://i.imgur.com/qjDag9F.png](Example crop)[/url] [b]55 euros[/b] (60 usd) - full-body [b]+15 euros[/b] - for custom design - (This does not apply to Gjinkas made using your dragons as a reference.) [b]+15 euros[/b] - complex outfits (plate armour, lots of flowing cloth and jewellery etc) [b]+15 euros [/b]- wings [b]+15 -30 euros[/b] for props depending on complexity[/center] Slots: [b]RLC[/b] 1. [s][b]Gems.[/b] 1. [/s] [img]https://i.imgur.com/fRqUgRe.png[/img][/center] Payment in full on completion. You will be given a heavily watermarked final; on receipt of payment I will send you a small watermark version. Ferals, anthros, humanoids and humans are all accepted at this time. --- Order form: [code = order form] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character refs/design notes:[/b] [b]Pose and Expression:[/b] [b]Misc:[/b] (Anything I should know?) [b]Paypal email address:[/b] [/code]
Greetings all, welcome to my shop! I am offering colour sketches.

Turnaround is 3-10 days.

Art Tumblr - rendered examples (I'm not offering this style at the moment but I am attaching it to show the full scope of my work!)

---

I accept gems at a rate of 100g : 1€ (Currently only accepting RLC at this time!)

Dynamic poses are welcome and encouraged!
---
45 euros (48usd) - half-body (Example crop)

55 euros (60 usd) - full-body

+15 euros - for custom design - (This does not apply to Gjinkas made using your dragons as a reference.)
+15 euros - complex outfits (plate armour, lots of flowing cloth and jewellery etc)

+15 euros - wings

+15 -30 euros for props depending on complexity

Slots:

RLC

Gems.

fRqUgRe.png

Payment in full on completion. You will be given a heavily watermarked final; on receipt of payment I will send you a small watermark version.

Ferals, anthros, humanoids and humans are all accepted at this time.

---

Order form:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]Character refs/design notes:[/b] [b]Pose and Expression:[/b] [b]Misc:[/b] (Anything I should know?) [b]Paypal email address:[/b]
Saving space for future posts in case!
!
!
Hi there! Can I claim the gem slot? :0

Username: Wytche

Character refs/design notes: Dante

Pose and Expression: Artist's choice!

Misc: He's a Bad Boy demon with attitude and anger issues, chip on the shoulder type. I'll leave it up to you which form you want to draw- the anthro, full demon (think demon werewolf/weretiger type), or human version. Whatever inspires you! ^^

Paypal email address: N/A
Hi there! Can I claim the gem slot? :0

Username: Wytche

Character refs/design notes: Dante

Pose and Expression: Artist's choice!

Misc: He's a Bad Boy demon with attitude and anger issues, chip on the shoulder type. I'll leave it up to you which form you want to draw- the anthro, full demon (think demon werewolf/weretiger type), or human version. Whatever inspires you! ^^

Paypal email address: N/A

• l i v e Ω d e l i c i o u s l y •
@Wytche

Thank you for your order! I'll be in touch with a sketch in about two days! Loving the attitude of this boy - I'm leaning towards the anthro form at the moment. :D
@Wytche

Thank you for your order! I'll be in touch with a sketch in about two days! Loving the attitude of this boy - I'm leaning towards the anthro form at the moment. :D
Thank you so much! Can't wait to see it I love this boy so much ;o;/ Let me know what the total comes to and I'll yeet payment your way! ^^♥
Thank you so much! Can't wait to see it I love this boy so much ;o;/ Let me know what the total comes to and I'll yeet payment your way! ^^♥

• l i v e Ω d e l i c i o u s l y •
bump!
bump!