Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Vines's PWYW Truck! g/t/usd
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Lilacskye

@Mayzel

@Silvercats2

So. Unfortunate update. I left my pen at my parents' house while I was visiting them over break, and I have no idea when they'll send it to me or help me deal with the situation or whatever. If they take too long, I will probably just order a new one.

If you're willing to deal with waiting with this and seeing what's up, that would be amazing, but I am also happy to give a full return of all your stuff if you'd rather use it for something else!

I am really sorry for the issue!

@FriendlyDragon

See above, I will close the shop for now because of this, but if you want me to take your order and are willing to wait, just let me know!
@Lilacskye

@Mayzel

@Silvercats2

So. Unfortunate update. I left my pen at my parents' house while I was visiting them over break, and I have no idea when they'll send it to me or help me deal with the situation or whatever. If they take too long, I will probably just order a new one.

If you're willing to deal with waiting with this and seeing what's up, that would be amazing, but I am also happy to give a full return of all your stuff if you'd rather use it for something else!

I am really sorry for the issue!

@FriendlyDragon

See above, I will close the shop for now because of this, but if you want me to take your order and are willing to wait, just let me know!
tumblr_oswd8ljZCm1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
Vines - They/Them
lord of cringe
tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
Art Shop
Hatchery
+0 FR Time

thDLJf3.png
0LmIW1J.png mxk5Q9c.png
LMgDkTa.gif
Nah, don't take my order!
Nah, don't take my order!
rANREhH.png
Ahh I'm sorry to hear that ! I would prefer a refund in that case since you're not sure how long it will be qwq I hope it gets resolved !
Ahh I'm sorry to hear that ! I would prefer a refund in that case since you're not sure how long it will be qwq I hope it gets resolved !
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
@DefinedVines
I don’t mind waiting! You’re all good ^^
@DefinedVines
I don’t mind waiting! You’re all good ^^
@Mayzel @Silvercats

Okay update, my dad responded to me and he is shipping out my pen to me tomorrow! Yay! Hopefully it will get here within a week, and I will get on your comms immediately once it arrives. Thanks for sitting thru this hdgjkfkf
@Mayzel @Silvercats

Okay update, my dad responded to me and he is shipping out my pen to me tomorrow! Yay! Hopefully it will get here within a week, and I will get on your comms immediately once it arrives. Thanks for sitting thru this hdgjkfkf
Vines - They/Them
lord of cringe
Art Shop
Hatchery
+0 FR Time

thDLJf3.png
0LmIW1J.png mxk5Q9c.png
LMgDkTa.gif
@Mayzel @Silvercats2

WE'RE ALL GOOD YOUR COMMS ARE ON THE WAY! I'm so sorry that took longer than expected, I noticed my cable was broken right after my pen arrived so I had to go through a hell of a week to get one! I'm starting on them right now <3
@Mayzel @Silvercats2

WE'RE ALL GOOD YOUR COMMS ARE ON THE WAY! I'm so sorry that took longer than expected, I noticed my cable was broken right after my pen arrived so I had to go through a hell of a week to get one! I'm starting on them right now <3
Vines - They/Them
lord of cringe
Art Shop
Hatchery
+0 FR Time

thDLJf3.png
0LmIW1J.png mxk5Q9c.png
LMgDkTa.gif
@Mayzel Let's gooo! Hope he looks good :> [img]https://i.ibb.co/j5LNNbT/dragonboi.png
@Mayzel

Let's gooo! Hope he looks good :>

dragonboi.png
Vines - They/Them
lord of cringe
Art Shop
Hatchery
+0 FR Time

thDLJf3.png
0LmIW1J.png mxk5Q9c.png
LMgDkTa.gif
@definedVines he looks so cool!!! Ty!!’ Whenever your shop is open again, please ping me! I want to get this guys dad drawn by you ^^
@definedVines he looks so cool!!! Ty!!’ Whenever your shop is open again, please ping me! I want to get this guys dad drawn by you ^^
@Silvercats2 And ur guy as well! Thanks so much for being patient <3 [img]https://i.ibb.co/gvpDQ0J/sorren.png
@Silvercats2

And ur guy as well! Thanks so much for being patient <3

sorren.png
Vines - They/Them
lord of cringe
Art Shop
Hatchery
+0 FR Time

thDLJf3.png
0LmIW1J.png mxk5Q9c.png