Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Holiday items swap
1 2
Yoooooo!

I've been out of the game for 2ish years now. Obviously, I am missing a ALMOST ALL
holiday items, clothes, familiars, etc. and/or limited items of any type that occurred 2020 and later.

What I have to offer: a LARGE number of 2016-2020 holiday items, clothes, familiars.

Looking for a Chillspike Crown? Got 'em.
Butterfly's Kiss? Yep.
Hurricane Herald? Let's trade.

Listing everything I have would take too long, so just ask.
Yoooooo!

I've been out of the game for 2ish years now. Obviously, I am missing a ALMOST ALL
holiday items, clothes, familiars, etc. and/or limited items of any type that occurred 2020 and later.

What I have to offer: a LARGE number of 2016-2020 holiday items, clothes, familiars.

Looking for a Chillspike Crown? Got 'em.
Butterfly's Kiss? Yep.
Hurricane Herald? Let's trade.

Listing everything I have would take too long, so just ask.
aQTk6ad.png
Sorry its messy. Im on mobile I have extra of these fest apparels:[item=Powered Implants][item=Foliage Blind][item=Current Catch][item=Rotted Mane][item=Stoneshatter Drill] And theses [item=Skin: Nine Three Nine First][item=Accent: Moonstone Queen][item=Skin: Blazing Fireflies][item=Accent: Nature's Breeze] @Lykomancer I'm looking for Scavenger's Tatters Crystalcourt Cascades Tree Warden's Garb Warmwater Wanderers Starlight Cloak Trickster's Magic Cards
Sorry its messy. Im on mobile I have extra of these fest apparels: Powered Implants Foliage Blind Current Catch Rotted Mane Stoneshatter Drill
And theses Skin: Nine Three Nine First Accent: Moonstone Queen Skin: Blazing Fireflies Accent: Nature's Breeze
@Lykomancer

I'm looking for

Scavenger's Tatters
Crystalcourt Cascades
Tree Warden's Garb
Warmwater Wanderers
Starlight Cloak
Trickster's Magic Cards
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@AtticaIonia

I have all of those except Crystalcourt Cascades-- apparently I didn't stockpile that one for some reason.

What would be a fair trade? I don't have any of the items you're offering.
@AtticaIonia

I have all of those except Crystalcourt Cascades-- apparently I didn't stockpile that one for some reason.

What would be a fair trade? I don't have any of the items you're offering.
aQTk6ad.png
Would this work? Sorry its messy. Im on mobile I have extra of these fest apparels:[item=Powered Implants]50[item=Foliage Blind]30[item=Current Catch]30[item=Rotted Mane]44[item=Stoneshatter Drill]23 And theses [item=Skin: Nine Three Nine First]48[item=Accent: Moonstone Queen]95[item=Skin: Blazing Fireflies]65[item=Accent: Nature's Breeze]60 My total comes to 445 @Lykomancer For these three? Scavenger's Tatters 60 Tree Warden's Garb 120 Trickster's Magic Cards 286
Would this work?
Sorry its messy. Im on mobile I have extra of these fest apparels: Powered Implants 50 Foliage Blind 30 Current Catch 30 Rotted Mane 44 Stoneshatter Drill 23

And theses Skin: Nine Three Nine First 48 Accent: Moonstone Queen 95 Skin: Blazing Fireflies 65 Accent: Nature's Breeze 60

My total comes to 445
@Lykomancer

For these three?
Scavenger's Tatters 60
Tree Warden's Garb 120
Trickster's Magic Cards 286
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@Lykomancer
Do you have a Deadland Disciple?
@Lykomancer
Do you have a Deadland Disciple?
w8o0xW1.png75oNP1H.png
[/center]
I think I have dupes of pretty much everything since 2020 that I'd like to trade! Have you got spares of any of the familiars I'm missing?
I think I have dupes of pretty much everything since 2020 that I'd like to trade! Have you got spares of any of the familiars I'm missing?
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
@AtticaIonia
Sounds super. I'll sent up the swap. :)

@beBlueberry
No, unfortunately. Anything else you looking for?

@clowning
Fungusbearing Phony, Hibernal Starbear, Jadecarved Decoy, Lavaborne Hoax, Slumbering Charlatan, Smokebillow Sham, and Sunbeam Ursa. What do you have in exchange?
@AtticaIonia
Sounds super. I'll sent up the swap. :)

@beBlueberry
No, unfortunately. Anything else you looking for?

@clowning
Fungusbearing Phony, Hibernal Starbear, Jadecarved Decoy, Lavaborne Hoax, Slumbering Charlatan, Smokebillow Sham, and Sunbeam Ursa. What do you have in exchange?
aQTk6ad.png
@Lykomancer Okay so all your familiars adds up to 2983g/3355kt. (Which is quite a lot but I'll try to match it as well as I can)

I went through your bestiary and added up the prices of the familiars I had spare you were missing:
enchanted libra = 235g/200kt
spoiling scorpio = 130g/120kt
wandering aquarius = 88g/116kt
disappearing pisces = 182g/194kt
roaming aries = 108g/100kt
flowing taurus = 74g/98kt
sprouting gemini = 50g/80kt
marble lightweaver = 70g/70kt
sandstone stormcatcher = 79g/115kt
porphyry flamecaller = 75g/95kt
chalcedony arcanist = 115g/199kt
cinnabar plaguebringer = 100g/160kt
granite earthshaker = 70g/145kt
cerussite icewarden = 80g/88kt
agate shadowbinder = 100g/150kt
fluorite windsinger = 37g/71kt
larimar tidelord = 32g/55kt
malachite gladekeeper = 20g/49kt
lightback slink = 85g/100kt
thunderback slink = 85g/70kt
flameback slink = 100g/150kt
runeback slink = 80g/175kt
boilback slink = 60g/70kt
fossilback slink = 28g/35kt
total = 2083g/2705kt

I have nearly every fest apparel piece since 2020 (excluding spare daybreak decorations and current caller raiment, I use those in too many outfits) but anything else is fair game to get the total up to match. I do also have a spare prismatic token if that's something you'd want
@Lykomancer Okay so all your familiars adds up to 2983g/3355kt. (Which is quite a lot but I'll try to match it as well as I can)

I went through your bestiary and added up the prices of the familiars I had spare you were missing:
enchanted libra = 235g/200kt
spoiling scorpio = 130g/120kt
wandering aquarius = 88g/116kt
disappearing pisces = 182g/194kt
roaming aries = 108g/100kt
flowing taurus = 74g/98kt
sprouting gemini = 50g/80kt
marble lightweaver = 70g/70kt
sandstone stormcatcher = 79g/115kt
porphyry flamecaller = 75g/95kt
chalcedony arcanist = 115g/199kt
cinnabar plaguebringer = 100g/160kt
granite earthshaker = 70g/145kt
cerussite icewarden = 80g/88kt
agate shadowbinder = 100g/150kt
fluorite windsinger = 37g/71kt
larimar tidelord = 32g/55kt
malachite gladekeeper = 20g/49kt
lightback slink = 85g/100kt
thunderback slink = 85g/70kt
flameback slink = 100g/150kt
runeback slink = 80g/175kt
boilback slink = 60g/70kt
fossilback slink = 28g/35kt
total = 2083g/2705kt

I have nearly every fest apparel piece since 2020 (excluding spare daybreak decorations and current caller raiment, I use those in too many outfits) but anything else is fair game to get the total up to match. I do also have a spare prismatic token if that's something you'd want
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
@clowning

Wow, super! Yeah, let's swap familiars. That works for me.
@clowning

Wow, super! Yeah, let's swap familiars. That works for me.
aQTk6ad.png
Currently looking for:

Standard of the Earthshaker
Crystalcourt Halo
Conflagrant Halo

Have:
Lightning Aura
Fossilback Slink

Currently looking for:

Standard of the Earthshaker
Crystalcourt Halo
Conflagrant Halo