Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] Triple Gene Spiral F Grey/Grey/Midni
1 2 3 4 5
Hello, so Festivity and Amory decided to have a little uh- well they were busy this morning. Needless to say, a few eggs were found in a previously empty nest and... they were adorable. Yea. That. Dear Periwinkelle and I have each decided to keep one of the little ones, but that leaves a third to be found a home for. We prefer you NOT bid dragons or items sadly, because this is being split between two people. And that makes life difficult even among friends. As well, we prefer TREASURE over gems. Gems are accepted at a 1g:70t ratio. Yes, it's terrible. Go sell your gems for a better rate before you offer them to us. The girl in question is: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=170418] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/170418_350.png[/img] [/url] She is Grey Tiger/Grey Shimmer/Midnight Circuit She is, once again, female. [b]Starting Bid:[/b] 200k [b]Minimum Increment:[/b] 1k treasure [b]Auto-Buy:[/b] 400k [b]Current High Bid:[/b] None Please Ping me if you bid so I can update it. [b]This Auction Ends 10pm FR Time on Wednesday, July 17th.[/b] SNIPE GUARD If there are last minute bids within the last 10 minutes of the auction we will extend the auctions 10 minutes from that bid until a bid has stood for at least 10 minutes without being outbid.
Hello, so Festivity and Amory decided to have a little uh- well they were busy this morning. Needless to say, a few eggs were found in a previously empty nest and... they were adorable. Yea. That.

Dear Periwinkelle and I have each decided to keep one of the little ones, but that leaves a third to be found a home for.

We prefer you NOT bid dragons or items sadly, because this is being split between two people. And that makes life difficult even among friends. As well, we prefer TREASURE over gems. Gems are accepted at a 1g:70t ratio. Yes, it's terrible. Go sell your gems for a better rate before you offer them to us.

The girl in question is:

170418_350.png

She is Grey Tiger/Grey Shimmer/Midnight Circuit
She is, once again, female.

Starting Bid: 200k
Minimum Increment: 1k treasure
Auto-Buy: 400k
Current High Bid: None

Please Ping me if you bid so I can update it.

This Auction Ends 10pm FR Time on Wednesday, July 17th.

SNIPE GUARD
If there are last minute bids within the last 10 minutes of the auction we will extend the auctions 10 minutes from that bid until a bid has stood for at least 10 minutes without being outbid.
<3
<3
<3
<3
Also, we were terrible people and totally stole both of the cute boys. Aww yea man-lair. :| ok I&#039;m going to go to bed too I think.
Also, we were terrible people and totally stole both of the cute boys. Aww yea man-lair. :| ok I&#039;m going to go to bed too I think.
FREEBUMP4U
FREEBUMP4U
lanisbreedingthred2_zpsce0501cd.png
<3
<3
/bumps before bed
/bumps before bed
lightbannerbase-3.gif
bump dis shee up!
bump dis shee up!
aka: elk burger
Bump <3