Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Very slow server?
I dunno about you guys, but it's taking a slow time getting through most of the pages on this site, primarily accessing the forums.

Are there really just so many people that neven the new servers are getting hung up on the people traffic?

I'm using Google Chrome with full internet connection, every other site loads normally but this one takes longer to load :C
I dunno about you guys, but it's taking a slow time getting through most of the pages on this site, primarily accessing the forums.

Are there really just so many people that neven the new servers are getting hung up on the people traffic?

I'm using Google Chrome with full internet connection, every other site loads normally but this one takes longer to load :C
-sips tea-
It takes some time on mine as well and im on Google with good internet, i think the servers are slow or something...maybe they didnt get big enough ones...
It takes some time on mine as well and im on Google with good internet, i think the servers are slow or something...maybe they didnt get big enough ones...
Just a simple congestion issue, not necessarily a bug. We'll be looking into it. Thanks, everyone!
Just a simple congestion issue, not necessarily a bug. We'll be looking into it. Thanks, everyone!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer