Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | breed change effect breeding cooldown?
basically, i have a breeding project that i want hatched on valentines day, i currently have a nest with a different pair that MAY give me what i want, but they only gave me two eggs, so i got another backup pair i intended to also hatch on valentines day.

however, the female i got is a week old wildclaw, so im unable to use a swiftbrood on her and she'll only be able to breed after the 14th. if i change her breed, to a mirror for example, will her cooldown be changed to 15 days? if it doesnt will i be able to use a swiftbrood on her after shes 15 days old?

basically, is there anyway i can get this week old wildclaw to breed before february 14th?
basically, i have a breeding project that i want hatched on valentines day, i currently have a nest with a different pair that MAY give me what i want, but they only gave me two eggs, so i got another backup pair i intended to also hatch on valentines day.

however, the female i got is a week old wildclaw, so im unable to use a swiftbrood on her and she'll only be able to breed after the 14th. if i change her breed, to a mirror for example, will her cooldown be changed to 15 days? if it doesnt will i be able to use a swiftbrood on her after shes 15 days old?

basically, is there anyway i can get this week old wildclaw to breed before february 14th?
@ShinyTyrantrum
unfortunately breed changes will not affect a dragons current breeding cooldown in any way, so you will not be able to breed her in time
@ShinyTyrantrum
unfortunately breed changes will not affect a dragons current breeding cooldown in any way, so you will not be able to breed her in time
unknown.png
@SkyBlaze

ah, ty for the answer, its a little disappointing but that means ill just get on to looking for another female
@SkyBlaze

ah, ty for the answer, its a little disappointing but that means ill just get on to looking for another female
@ShinyTyrantrum There is this item, if you're willing to drop the gems: Swiftbrood Boon

Missed that part, ignore me
@ShinyTyrantrum There is this item, if you're willing to drop the gems: Swiftbrood Boon

Missed that part, ignore me
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.