Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Elder Scrolls Games
1 2
Favorite is Arena, however it's honestly the only one I've finished yet.
It may look primitive but the soundtrack is really catchy and the gloominess of the dungeons make it a fun game. Can be difficult though.
I did play a bit of Daggerfall, Oblivion and ESO, but not nearly as much. My plan was now to play through all in numerical order.

Favorite is Arena, however it's honestly the only one I've finished yet.
It may look primitive but the soundtrack is really catchy and the gloominess of the dungeons make it a fun game. Can be difficult though.
I did play a bit of Daggerfall, Oblivion and ESO, but not nearly as much. My plan was now to play through all in numerical order.

Skyrim was my introduction the Elder Scrolls, and has remained my top choice. I've given Oblivion a good run for its money, but my fighting skills in Oblivion are hot garbage. Skyrim definitely streamlined the combat system for the better imo. I usually play as a conjuror who uses one handed/archery as the fall back.

Really hoping Bethesda gets around to TES VI before 2030, I'm running out of free adult time before I need to get serious about ~other life things~.
Skyrim was my introduction the Elder Scrolls, and has remained my top choice. I've given Oblivion a good run for its money, but my fighting skills in Oblivion are hot garbage. Skyrim definitely streamlined the combat system for the better imo. I usually play as a conjuror who uses one handed/archery as the fall back.

Really hoping Bethesda gets around to TES VI before 2030, I'm running out of free adult time before I need to get serious about ~other life things~.
dT9HQge.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
NgoWFLG.png
sNuSVZA.png

qFhRTGX.gif
40681465.png 928bRgs.png 39864224.png
I've only played Skyrim and ESO, but I own Morrowind and Oblivion. I've been spoiled with good graphics so many older games don't have the same immersion for me, and I lose interest quickly.

ESO has beautiful landscapes, great combat, and interesting customization. As far as lore building and immersion, ESO is my favorite. I love the idea of being an ordinary fighter exploring and progressing through Tamriel, and even holding the throne during Cyrodiil's instability. I don't really like the over-competitive MMO experience, but I feel like it has a lot to offer even to casual players who want to see Tamriel.

Skyrim is just great all around, and it's a classic. I've replayed it countless times and still have fun and it was also my first ES game. I'm ready for a new ES game, though.

As far as game soundtracks through, Oblivion is the best. Specifically Auriel's Ascension. Fight me.
I've only played Skyrim and ESO, but I own Morrowind and Oblivion. I've been spoiled with good graphics so many older games don't have the same immersion for me, and I lose interest quickly.

ESO has beautiful landscapes, great combat, and interesting customization. As far as lore building and immersion, ESO is my favorite. I love the idea of being an ordinary fighter exploring and progressing through Tamriel, and even holding the throne during Cyrodiil's instability. I don't really like the over-competitive MMO experience, but I feel like it has a lot to offer even to casual players who want to see Tamriel.

Skyrim is just great all around, and it's a classic. I've replayed it countless times and still have fun and it was also my first ES game. I'm ready for a new ES game, though.

As far as game soundtracks through, Oblivion is the best. Specifically Auriel's Ascension. Fight me.
Played Morrowind, loved it
Played Oblivion, bleh
Never got into Skyrim, but watched my bestie play thousands of thousands of hours of it
ESO is good insofar as it's "Morrowind with Friends"

Still have Morrowind loaded on Steam and occasionally still play it.
Played Morrowind, loved it
Played Oblivion, bleh
Never got into Skyrim, but watched my bestie play thousands of thousands of hours of it
ESO is good insofar as it's "Morrowind with Friends"

Still have Morrowind loaded on Steam and occasionally still play it.
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
YESSSS I LOOOOVE ELDER SCROLLS

skyrims was the first game i played, and naturally my favorite. i recently just got done with my yearly obsessing over skyrim. funnily enough i was actually scared of the game when i first played, it was at the first big mission at bleak falls barrow.

i have played a little oblivion but never got far sadly.

my favorite character is also m'aiq, how neat.

i try not to use mods, but i might install some one day. i do however use the multiple adoptions mod because i feel bad for all the homeless kids.
YESSSS I LOOOOVE ELDER SCROLLS

skyrims was the first game i played, and naturally my favorite. i recently just got done with my yearly obsessing over skyrim. funnily enough i was actually scared of the game when i first played, it was at the first big mission at bleak falls barrow.

i have played a little oblivion but never got far sadly.

my favorite character is also m'aiq, how neat.

i try not to use mods, but i might install some one day. i do however use the multiple adoptions mod because i feel bad for all the homeless kids.
I bought Morrowind and Oblivion last year. I'm still trying to get a grasp on Oblivion, but I think I like it. I should probably try Morrowind again. I'd like to try Skyrim, but not until I've figured out either Morrowind or Oblivion.
I bought Morrowind and Oblivion last year. I'm still trying to get a grasp on Oblivion, but I think I like it. I should probably try Morrowind again. I'd like to try Skyrim, but not until I've figured out either Morrowind or Oblivion.
LxbWmll.png
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE ELDER SCROLLSS!
Skyrim was my first game, but I got Oblivion and Morrowind a while ago, I played them both for just a bit- but once I find the time I want to finish them both properly.

I don't really have a favourite character but Ronthil from the Dawnguard DLC always has a special place in my heart for some reason lol
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE ELDER SCROLLSS!
Skyrim was my first game, but I got Oblivion and Morrowind a while ago, I played them both for just a bit- but once I find the time I want to finish them both properly.

I don't really have a favourite character but Ronthil from the Dawnguard DLC always has a special place in my heart for some reason lol
193.pngsawsbuck-summer.gif194.png
1 2