Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | can anyone help me breed this?
hello! i was wondering if anyone could help me breed this guy? its based on giratina from pokemon and im hoping i can do a whole section in my dragon tab. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=120&breed=21&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=104&tertgene=121&winggene=124&wings=6&auth=418d97696c1f6077ff8ef5c73086cd79e6ca30d3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] the genes: Primary Gene: Pharaoh (Undertide) Shuffle Primary Gene Primary Color: Crimson Shuffle Primary Color Secondary Gene: Eel (Undertide) Shuffle Secondary Gene Secondary Color: Grey Shuffle Secondary Color Tertiary Gene: Ghost (Undertide) Shuffle Tertiary Gene Tertiary Color: Yellow Shuffle Tertiary Color if anyone could help id be so grateful (also tell me if i should put this somewhere else.
hello! i was wondering if anyone could help me breed this guy? its based on giratina from pokemon and im hoping i can do a whole section in my dragon tab.

dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=120&breed=21&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=104&tertgene=121&winggene=124&wings=6&auth=418d97696c1f6077ff8ef5c73086cd79e6ca30d3&dummyext=prev.png

the genes:
Primary Gene:
Pharaoh (Undertide)
Shuffle Primary Gene
Primary Color:
Crimson
Shuffle Primary Color
Secondary Gene:
Eel (Undertide)
Shuffle Secondary Gene
Secondary Color:
Grey
Shuffle Secondary Color
Tertiary Gene:
Ghost (Undertide)
Shuffle Tertiary Gene
Tertiary Color:
Yellow
Shuffle Tertiary Color

if anyone could help id be so grateful (also tell me if i should put this somewhere else.
@DragionEmpress Hello! What kind of help are you looking for? Are you asking someone to sell you a dragon to breed with yours? Are you looking for someone to loan you one or start a joint project with? Are you asking how to get a dragon that looks like this?
@DragionEmpress Hello! What kind of help are you looking for? Are you asking someone to sell you a dragon to breed with yours? Are you looking for someone to loan you one or start a joint project with? Are you asking how to get a dragon that looks like this?
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@DragionEmpress
a couple things-
first off, the help center is primarily for questions about how the site itself works. some people in here can go into plenty of detail on how to go about searching for dragons that could work for a project like this, but for the breeding itself or obtaining the right dragons for it you may have better luck in the find a dragon forums.
additionally, if you care about element then once you have a pair that can work for this project then you can visit the items for sale forums to see if there's any nest renters that can do the final breeding

also, for future reference you may want to save that scry (middle button at the bottom of the scrying workshop) so you can share it like the one below and load it back up quickly

oh no

without knowing what your budget is like in terms of buying the genes, I did try to run a few quick AH searches for similar dragons... unfortunately this is the only undertide I found in a short color range, and that's not even including the genes. if you don't mind buying the genes at the end you can try to breed something on this search instead in order to get the exact colors first
@DragionEmpress
a couple things-
first off, the help center is primarily for questions about how the site itself works. some people in here can go into plenty of detail on how to go about searching for dragons that could work for a project like this, but for the breeding itself or obtaining the right dragons for it you may have better luck in the find a dragon forums.
additionally, if you care about element then once you have a pair that can work for this project then you can visit the items for sale forums to see if there's any nest renters that can do the final breeding

also, for future reference you may want to save that scry (middle button at the bottom of the scrying workshop) so you can share it like the one below and load it back up quickly

oh no

without knowing what your budget is like in terms of buying the genes, I did try to run a few quick AH searches for similar dragons... unfortunately this is the only undertide I found in a short color range, and that's not even including the genes. if you don't mind buying the genes at the end you can try to breed something on this search instead in order to get the exact colors first
unknown.png
oh shoot i didnt know there were forums for this or be able to share the morphology! thank you. ill go find the forums and delete this one in a bit ^^
oh shoot i didnt know there were forums for this or be able to share the morphology! thank you. ill go find the forums and delete this one in a bit ^^
[quote name="JCStitches" date="2023-01-27 08:45:29" ] @DragionEmpress Hello! What kind of help are you looking for? Are you asking someone to sell you a dragon to breed with yours? Are you looking for someone to loan you one or start a joint project with? Are you asking how to get a dragon that looks like this? [/quote] mainly loaning dragons to look like this one :)
JCStitches wrote on 2023-01-27 08:45:29:
mainly loaning dragons to look like this one :)
@DragionEmpress

If you're not determined to breed them yourself, you could try putting in a wish with the Dragonwish Foundation. Might take a while but should get you the dragon you want.

I got this guy through them
@DragionEmpress

If you're not determined to breed them yourself, you could try putting in a wish with the Dragonwish Foundation. Might take a while but should get you the dragon you want.

I got this guy through them
d6VP0mp.png JrZGMGx.png
Bb9XFYa.png
gziv3Ja.png
Pn33kaF.png
mlSrRbK.png
gAJtKYm.png
BTRr72z.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
@Elvende