Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Open!] Sunnyside Daycare
1 2 3
(Soria, later that day)
"Hello! Glad to say that Glow did well today, there was no clinging to me or the other staff, thank deities.."

(Laros)
He tossed some money onto the counter - no doubt borrowed from Koita - and waved bye as he and Glow left.
(Soria, later that day)
"Hello! Glad to say that Glow did well today, there was no clinging to me or the other staff, thank deities.."

(Laros)
He tossed some money onto the counter - no doubt borrowed from Koita - and waved bye as he and Glow left.
She/They and a Biromantic mess.
image0.png >
"I know I'm off today but PLEASE. (He turns to look at the child) Behave. [He hurries away, surprisingly faster than you thought a Mirror could move.]"
Name of hatchling: Consider them one of the horde. If needed say "one of your children" or something along those lines (aka nameless)
Guardian 1: Mask
Guardian 2: Oreo
Address to contact: Snakeweed Clan. Give a Sweetpuff a blue raspberry, it'll take your note where it needs to go.
Allergies: Nope. These gremlins will eat anything they can fit in their mouth, including dirt.
Medical conditions: Keep sight of them. They're sneaky.
Temperament: They bite. They scratch. They'll fight you and your whole bloodline. They love weapons, especially their father's forbidden spears. Keep them away from knives at all costs.
Diet: Anything edible. They love meat and prefer it fresh.
Hunting opt-out: [He's not there, inapplicable]
Other: Fear for your life. Any adult dragon who interacts with these children is baffled at how Mask is still functional. Also, they are very easily distracted by literally anything they think they're not supposed to have.
image0.png >
"I know I'm off today but PLEASE. (He turns to look at the child) Behave. [He hurries away, surprisingly faster than you thought a Mirror could move.]"
Name of hatchling: Consider them one of the horde. If needed say "one of your children" or something along those lines (aka nameless)
Guardian 1: Mask
Guardian 2: Oreo
Address to contact: Snakeweed Clan. Give a Sweetpuff a blue raspberry, it'll take your note where it needs to go.
Allergies: Nope. These gremlins will eat anything they can fit in their mouth, including dirt.
Medical conditions: Keep sight of them. They're sneaky.
Temperament: They bite. They scratch. They'll fight you and your whole bloodline. They love weapons, especially their father's forbidden spears. Keep them away from knives at all costs.
Diet: Anything edible. They love meat and prefer it fresh.
Hunting opt-out: [He's not there, inapplicable]
Other: Fear for your life. Any adult dragon who interacts with these children is baffled at how Mask is still functional. Also, they are very easily distracted by literally anything they think they're not supposed to have.
o9GbwME.png 9GImlPT.png Untitled367.png Untitled19.png
1 2 3