Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Restart, everyone must go!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
bump!
bump!
Wishlist (for now)
Bump
Bump
Wishlist (for now)
bump
bump
Wishlist (for now)
Hi friend! If this is still up, I'd like to ask - how much for Vollein and Halcyon? I love them :D

(Should I buy more dragons? No. Am I going to buy more dragons if I can afford them? Absolutely.)

Edit: HEcc I forgot to ask about Heret. Am also very interested in Heret.
Hi friend! If this is still up, I'd like to ask - how much for Vollein and Halcyon? I love them :D

(Should I buy more dragons? No. Am I going to buy more dragons if I can afford them? Absolutely.)

Edit: HEcc I forgot to ask about Heret. Am also very interested in Heret.
DGvY4qO.gifvideotogif_2018.09.23_22.50.26.gif
@HalfPintVerdance ojsfaijeoia I died for like a month and forgot to check this at alllll whoops. If you are still intrested yes this is still up! I can get ya prices no problem

Edit: if you got a double ping, sorry, internet double posted on me
@HalfPintVerdance ojsfaijeoia I died for like a month and forgot to check this at alllll whoops. If you are still intrested yes this is still up! I can get ya prices no problem

Edit: if you got a double ping, sorry, internet double posted on me
Wishlist (for now)
@Redtiger7736 I am still interested! Def didn't forget about this entirely but ye totally. And, I don't mind the double ping,
@Redtiger7736 I am still interested! Def didn't forget about this entirely but ye totally. And, I don't mind the double ping,
@HalfPintVerdance Ignore me consistently forgetting I exist Uhhh for Vollien and Halcyon 20kt each? And for Heret,,, How about 60kt?
@HalfPintVerdance Ignore me consistently forgetting I exist Uhhh for Vollien and Halcyon 20kt each? And for Heret,,, How about 60kt?
Wishlist (for now)
@Redtiger7736 Yeah, sure! 100kt total, yeah? I can start that CR now!

Mind tossing their outfits in their bio, if you haven't dismantled them yet.
@Redtiger7736 Yeah, sure! 100kt total, yeah? I can start that CR now!

Mind tossing their outfits in their bio, if you haven't dismantled them yet.
Tysm, you're lovely <3

Edit, their outfits are saved now! No longer needed on your end :3
Tysm, you're lovely <3

Edit, their outfits are saved now! No longer needed on your end :3
@Redtiger7736 dropping by to let you know that I saw Inamu on the AH and I couldn't hold my fingers. I saw you were the seller and I could drop by. Good luck on your sale!

PS: Era is a beautiful dragon as well. I WAS TEMPTED!
@Redtiger7736 dropping by to let you know that I saw Inamu on the AH and I couldn't hold my fingers. I saw you were the seller and I could drop by. Good luck on your sale!

PS: Era is a beautiful dragon as well. I WAS TEMPTED!
gxI7g1F.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8