Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chibi Colored Sketches [Closed ATM!!]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Skydust @Kxida
Hello, if you two are still interested in a chibi, please send a crossroad so I know to work on your art. If you aren't interested anymore, I will remove you from the list, thank you!

@Vindicate
Yes I am still accepting :)

@MushroomEmpress
Sure, how do you wish to pay for both chibis?

@NoDramaLlama
I am willing to draw more than one character, be it separately or in one sketch interacting. The price would be per character.

@bandaidbunny
I don't have a ping list atm, I am currently not closed :)
@Skydust @Kxida
Hello, if you two are still interested in a chibi, please send a crossroad so I know to work on your art. If you aren't interested anymore, I will remove you from the list, thank you!

@Vindicate
Yes I am still accepting :)

@MushroomEmpress
Sure, how do you wish to pay for both chibis?

@NoDramaLlama
I am willing to draw more than one character, be it separately or in one sketch interacting. The price would be per character.

@bandaidbunny
I don't have a ping list atm, I am currently not closed :)
Still interested! I'll send over a CR now ^^
Still interested! I'll send over a CR now ^^
hihi! i have a few questions:
1: would you be alright with drawing a centaur?
2: and would it be possible to order them to look like their matching? kinda like a couple piece?

and i could offer a capsule gene if you're still looking for one of those ^^ i still need to brew it though but i can send that over as soon as possible
hihi! i have a few questions:
1: would you be alright with drawing a centaur?
2: and would it be possible to order them to look like their matching? kinda like a couple piece?

and i could offer a capsule gene if you're still looking for one of those ^^ i still need to brew it though but i can send that over as soon as possible
@xLILM0NSTERx
Yes I can do both of those things! :)
Each character would cost their own prices.
@xLILM0NSTERx
Yes I can do both of those things! :)
Each character would cost their own prices.
Two completed chibis for today [img]https://i.postimg.cc/z8BPZY2J/Skydust.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/fDmSbJr5/Yakuza.png[/img]
Two completed chibis for today
Skydust.png
Yakuza.png
ok sweet! if its alright i'd love to order two pieces

Could i get one for this character and this one?
And if possible could they be either matching? like if put together they kinda link up? like they're both looking at each other or if you'd just prefer to do them in the same image thats all good by me. As long as Stripe isnt on Antoinette's back any pose would work with me ^^

As for payment, i'll be paying in gems and possibly that capsule gene as a part of the payment
ok sweet! if its alright i'd love to order two pieces

Could i get one for this character and this one?
And if possible could they be either matching? like if put together they kinda link up? like they're both looking at each other or if you'd just prefer to do them in the same image thats all good by me. As long as Stripe isnt on Antoinette's back any pose would work with me ^^

As for payment, i'll be paying in gems and possibly that capsule gene as a part of the payment
@OpalescentFae :0c oh well if your not busy could i get a chibi of my girl pepper (with or without mask whatever is easier) for gems

@OpalescentFae :0c oh well if your not busy could i get a chibi of my girl pepper (with or without mask whatever is easier) for gems

dT9HQge.png
sNuSVZA.png
27AZD8S.png
Mesq6uj.png
J7D1quC.png
nM5PAQS8EALQX.png
4ogWlJU.png
jylZHUm.png
R1dejfm.png
KRcB6uC.png
@xLILM0NSTERx Yes I can try to make them look at each other/leaning on each other. :) Gems + capsule sounds good to me, send a crossroad whenever you're ready, no rush! @bandaidbunny of course, your character looks very up my ally of style, i would love to draw her! It would be 500g, send a crossroad whenever you're ready! :) --- Two last finished pieces for today [img]https://i.postimg.cc/z84mxfDm/Kxida.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/JMsV3XLc/Kxida2.png[/img]
@xLILM0NSTERx
Yes I can try to make them look at each other/leaning on each other. :)
Gems + capsule sounds good to me, send a crossroad whenever you're ready, no rush!

@bandaidbunny
of course, your character looks very up my ally of style, i would love to draw her!
It would be 500g, send a crossroad whenever you're ready! :)
---
Two last finished pieces for today
Kxida.png
Kxida2.png
I’ll be paying in gems, I’ll send a CR asap ^^
I’ll be paying in gems, I’ll send a CR asap ^^
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
Hello. Is there an available slot? If so I would love to order one.
Hello. Is there an available slot? If so I would love to order one.
1 2 3 4 5 6